SkerFalcon8710

Poe is in Atlanta per sources

933 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

because free agency, like life, is a "Journey".

Life is a singing group??? 

Wow! IT all makes so much sense now!!! 

So now we have money to spend the way I like it. 

Which is get two guys who make 4-6 million a year. Instead of one really amazing guy. 

It just doesn't make sense for the Dolphins to really sign him to a lucrative contract and that's what it would take since he's made his ways around all the teams probably trying to get them to raise the price so that I can use it on anther team.

Miami already have Suh on a huge contract. I just don't see it.... but then again there are teams that are not so smart with their budget expenditure.

When they signed Suh, they thought they were going to be all world at their D-line. Today they still having problems stopping the run.

6 minutes ago, rudy said:

It just doesn't make sense for the Dolphins to really sign him to a lucrative contract and that's what it would take since he's made his ways around all the teams probably trying to get them to raise the price so that I can use it on anther team.

Miami already have Suh on a huge contract. I just don't see it.... but then again there are teams that are not so smart with their budget expenditure.

When they signed Suh, they thought they were going to be all world at their D-line. Today they still having problems stopping the run.

I believe they have a little over 20M in cap space. A 1 year/10M contract should get the job done. Plus it'd come off the books next off-season.

rudy likes this

2 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Which is get two guys who make 4-6 million a year. Instead of one really amazing guy. 

Tell me what's wrong with getting Mario Williams and Jared cooks?

Cut Shelby as well. And use that money to maybe put towards Bryan schwenske for RG that is decent. 

And then drafting the best DT available at 31 or trading back and getting the best at that spot we draft back to and then selecting BPA after that. 

10 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

This is one of the least specific posts I have ever seen. 

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Just now, Realist said:

I believe they have a little over 20M in cap space. A 1 year/10M contract should get the job done. Plus it'd come off the books next off-season.

I hear ya... Suh and Poe on the same line sounds amazing but that's a lot of money tied up in one position. They probably have a team friendly number in mind but Poe won't go for it.

I still see him potentially sign with us or someone else.

8 minutes ago, rudy said:

Just now, rudy said:

I hear ya... Suh and Poe on the same line sounds amazing but that's a lot of money tied up in one position. They probably have a team friendly number in mind but Poe won't go for it.

The Georgia income tax kind've screws us a bit. If we both offer him say $10M/year he'd make $300,000 less here due to the state income tax.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

3 minutes ago, rudy said:

The falcons could very well have a team friendly number in mind too.

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You severed your head to create an avatar!!?? 

Now that's dedication!! 

Makes you wonder what I did to get mine.. :ninja:

Just now, King Jigsaw said:

Makes you wonder what I did to get mine.. :ninja:

I Google imaged mine. That's real sacrifice.

1 minute ago, King Jigsaw said:

Image result for whoa we got a badass

:lol:

Sad story:

I had actually changed it to a pic of Tom Brady on his knees watching Robert Alford return the pick 6 in the Super Bowl. Well they went and ****** that one all up for me so I had to make a quick change. This is the best I could do in my depressed state. :(

Here it is. Poe and Hankins are all left in the FA. Worth signing that is. I hate the mentality of some here, but we do need an upgrade at the position. We have 4 DE's and Shelby is one of them. He wasnt that good to begin with. THIS is why we tried so hard to get him. We are weak at DT and the draft is too. As it is we HAVE to draft Lamp. There is no one left. Kind of makes me want to skip the draft this year.

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Here it is. Poe and Hankins are all left in the FA. Worth signing that is. I hate the mentality of some here, but we do need an upgrade at the position. We have 4 DE's and Shelby is one of them. He wasnt that good to begin with. THIS is why we tried so hard to get him. We are weak at DT and the draft is too. As it is we HAVE to draft Lamp. There is no one left. Kind of makes me want to skip the draft this year.

Maybe I'm missing the link, but in the fairness of you saying you were going to explain.. I need you to explain. How the heck do you make the jump that we're weak at DT so we have to draft a short-armed guard with our first round pick?