Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonyMartin80

Tevin Coleman

26 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, GTFalcon25 said:

We were 2-1 with Coleman not on the field last year. How did you notice us "more likely to lose?"

He meant when Coleman got injured in the game I think 

weezy01212 likes this

I know people get upset when this is said buy he is more dynamic than free. I feel he is just as good if not better than free. People said it was his fumbling issues I don't think the ball touched the ground once this year.

They have to know where he is when he's on the field.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

23 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I know people get upset when this is said buy he is more dynamic than free. I feel he is just as good if not better than free. People said it was his fumbling issues I don't think the ball touched the ground once this year.

I absolutely agree not to mention is ceiling is much higher at this point 

1 hour ago, red falcon said:

Ehhhhhh I dunno about that.  I live Tevin, but if I had to choose one as my lead back I would go Freeman all the way and not really think twice about it.  Not saying Tevin can't catch up to him but at this point, imo, Free > Teco 

Bobby.Digital likes this

He's definitely explosive , just not as durable as u would hope .... however he's not as brittle as Jerious Norwood ... now that I think about it we've had to of the most brittle players ever (Chris Chandler & Norwood)

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, UK13 said:

He's definitely explosive , just not as durable as u would hope .... however he's not as brittle as Jerious Norwood ... now that I think about it we've had to of the most brittle players ever (Chris Chandler & Norwood)

Most of the injuries are hamstrings if he could just get that figured out , he would be great . I wish doctors could come up with a way to treat hamstrings injuries  more quickly 

Edited by caponine

7 hours ago, GTFalcon25 said:

We were 2-1 with Coleman not on the field last year. How did you notice us "more likely to lose?"

I think we would have won SB lf he had not got lnjured. We beat GB by 1 point w/o Coleman during reguar season. Beat GB by 23 with Coleman ln NFC Championship game. I think we would have destroyed SD lf we had Coleman. I think he missed Philly game lf I am not mistaken.

10 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I like me some TeCo but he is definitely not a full time RB.  That's why I love our 1-2 punch of Free and TeCo.

I'd like Samaje Perine added. A wicked, nasty trio. 

6 hours ago, TonyMartin80 said:

I think we would have won SB lf he had not got lnjured. We beat GB by 1 point w/o Coleman during reguar season. Beat GB by 23 with Coleman ln NFC Championship game. I think we would have destroyed SD lf we had Coleman. I think he missed Philly game lf I am not mistaken.

We should have won the Super Bowl anyway. 

Diesel_Bird likes this

Really like Coleman.  I think the running back tandem hurts him more than Free.  Free can make instant cuts and just get out there and play.  That's great and we need that kind of back but every time Coleman gets the ball, I feel like something big could happen and if he had more shots I really think he would be a lot like he was at Indiana, I also like that he almost always gets positive yards if not a couple extra because of the way he runs..

FalcanFanatic93 and caponine like this

6 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

Really like Coleman.  I think the running back tandem hurts him more than Free.  Free can make instant cuts and just get out there and play.  That's great and we need that kind of back but every time Coleman gets the ball, I feel like something big could happen and if he had more shots I really think he would be a lot like he was at Indiana, I also like that he almost always gets positive yards if not a couple extra because of the way he runs..

That's what I'm saying he was so close to breaking runs last year . If he had more touches he would have broken more long runs and he always falls forward when running which is a great asset to have 

Monolith2001 likes this

While Coleman is undoubtedly the bigger and faster RB, Freeman is better because he has great visison and is much more agile.  

The combination works great, but Freeman has to be considered our number one RB.  

1 hour ago, Monolith2001 said:

We have the same point of view. 

Monolith2001 likes this

If he can become more durable, he could easily be a OPOY candidate. He he gets 200 carries and 70 rec i beat he would have close to 20 combined tds(12 rush 8 rec)easily.

caponine likes this

7 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

Teco is interesting, if nothing else, that he really got rid of the fumblitis that plagued him his rookie year. He runs with great power up the gut as well. It'll be interesting how he improves this offseason. His passing routes last year were better than many slot wrs, as well.

Monolith2001 likes this