wartownfalcon

Braves screw real fans with ticket sale..

4 posts in this topic

All the hype for opening a new stadium...and they do a presale that needs a code. Said "max of 4 tickets" I seen a guy on FB selling 6 different sets of 4 tickets in 6 different sections. Pricing them at almost 3x face value. In football it's not uncommon, but baseball when 81 games will be played at home...I logged on late Thur afternoon with the TicketMaster code and couldn't get 4 tickets together. And searched right at 10am yesterday and they were already "sold out"

2 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

All the hype for opening a new stadium...and they do a presale that needs a code. Said "max of 4 tickets" I seen a guy on FB selling 6 different sets of 4 tickets in 6 different sections. Pricing them at almost 3x face value. In football it's not uncommon, but baseball when 81 games will be played at home...I logged on late Thur afternoon with the TicketMaster code and couldn't get 4 tickets together. And searched right at 10am yesterday and they were already "sold out"

Its a brand new stadium. Its pretty common practice for the games to be completely sold out.