Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FentayeJones

Swing Tackle Tom Compton signs with the Bears

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This what I find amazing when depth and players us fans want gone leave and go to different teams we start panicking. Let the weak depth leave and continue to allow The Branch of the last two seasons to keep producing. There is no reason to panic I see some good players coming to Atlanta this season and the rest next. I see us having another stellar draft and a few more defensive free agents. And improved coaching this upcoming year because it's all TMQ guys.

Rise Up In Brotherhood

Edited by GATXBOI
kiwifalcon likes this

1 hour ago, GATXBOI said:

This what I find amazing when depth and players us fans want gone leave and go to different teams we start panicking. Let the weak depth leave and continue to allow The Branch of the last two seasons to keep producing. There is no reason to panic I see some good players coming to Atlanta this season and the rest next. I see us having another stellar draft and a few more defensive free agents. And improved coaching this upcoming year because it's all TMQ guys.

Rise Up In Brotherhood

No one is panicking over Tom Compton, dude

Vandy likes this

He was good depth, he played well when it was his time to step in...for the couple of plays he was in.

Not a huge loss, but I'm still over here twiddling my thumbs waiting fr us to make one key signing.

Flying Falcon likes this

8 hours ago, PK Manley said:

No one is panicking over Tom Compton, dude

I'm not just talking about Compton, dude

A-TowN.- likes this

Lack of rational posts is killing the Falcons message boards. The draft is still around the corner and the FA is not over.

Relax!!!

Posted (edited)

Compton is obviously not ready to start as previously indicated by the team.

The Falcons obviously know something that they are telling anyone regarding the open guard position - they either know Chester is coming back, are pretty certain that Schweitzer is ready to start, have a hidden free agent coming, have their 1st round pick set on a guard, have a trade set for draft day, or something else.  There is no way they would leave a position like this as open as they are doing without having a plan.

Edited by jlrfalcon

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

I'm not just talking about Compton, dude

Then who are you talking about then? 

I haven't seen anyone "panicking" over anyone we've lost except maybe DiMarco, which I guarantee you Quinn/stark already had a plan to replace 

Edited by Vandy