FentayeJones

Aldrick Robinson to the 49ers

84 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I said in another thread. Watch closely. He already took two guys we were exploring, as well as now trying to get another guy we want.

Who is he eyeing that we want?

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I said in another thread. Watch closely. He already took two guys we were exploring, as well as now trying to get another guy we want.

Yea we can assume a lot of our cast offs this yr and next will swing to the 9ers I think. Nothing wrong with it but you're right need to keep our eye on little kyle 

5 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

So does comp picks go off of how well the player do, length of contract, amount of contract?

Patrick and Robinson we are set to get something. 

It's based on the average year to year of the contract, but only including what would actually count toward the cap. 

For example, if part of that 6 million is incentives, then they wouldn't count and it lowers the value.

Either way, it's doubtful we receive any for next year, as, so far, only Dimarco, Robinson, and maybe Worrilow qualify, and all three would look to be canceled out by additions. 

1 minute ago, hjerry said:

It's based on the average year to year of the contract, but only including what would actually count toward the cap. 

For example, if part of that 6 million is incentives, then they wouldn't count and it lowers the value.

Either way, it's doubtful we receive any for next year, as, so far, only Dimarco, Robinson, and maybe Worrilow qualify, and all three would look to be canceled out by additions. 

Ohhhh I forgot about the additions mess is up

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Oh, I was calling Shanahan that one. Lol

Man, my dude told me earlier. I told Jbo about it. You can see it happening. I thought Mitchell was an anomaly, but then the FB, now Aldrick and Poe. I know, he knew Aldrick first, but there is something to that. It would not surprise me at all if he were actually tampering with Freeman at this moment causing him to get salty. I am waiting to see if Freeman asks for a trade.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Man, my dude told me earlier. I told Jbo about it. You can see it happening. I thought Mitchell was an anomaly, but then the FB, now Aldrick and Poe. I know, he knew Aldrick first, but there is something to that. It would not surprise me at all if he were actually tampering with Freeman at this moment causing him to get salty. I am waiting to see if Freeman asks for a trade.

The stuff with Freeman I'm not allowed to talk about. To many people here get upset when I say it brings back memories of Miko Grimes crap...... Whoops I said. Oh well I'll say the rest, I trade him for a second and first. I'm not a fan of headaches. 

Just now, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

The stuff with Freeman I'm not allowed to talk about. To many people here get upset when I say it brings back memories of Miko Grimes crap...... Whoops I said. Oh well I'll say the rest, I trade him for a second and first. I'm not a fan of headaches. 

I can almost guarantee he'd be a Niner and would go for more like a 2nd and 5th or 6th.. Not necessarily having the 5th or 6th this year.

Just now, Knight of God said:

I can almost guarantee he'd be a Niner and would go for more like a 2nd and 5th or 6th.. Not necessarily having the 5th or 6th this year.

They have ten picks. And if they want a 5th, then fine because its a a second pick in the 5th. But we deserve a 2 & 4. Therefore it's now or a not happening for a 2 & 5. 

16 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Mimicking what Quinn is doing man. All the way. Just pay close attention.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

It's one thing coming in like Quinn did with the knowledge he had from Carroll and trying to take a lot of the same concepts, but I feel like Shanny is just going after everyone we are. Trying to be Atlanta West. Kinda like how Bradley did it in JAX. I don't think he was ready at all for a head coaching job...you can't get by just trying to do the same thing.

But that could just be bitterness and bias talking too.