Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FentayeJones

Film breakdown on Jack Crawford

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Seeing this plus how the d-line line is being built I kind of love it. It nice seeing something slowly coming together. People forget Shelby is coming back so it's almost like a new face other teams will have to plan for

Man, that was a big loss.  I saw a lot of Shelby the year before.  He is really good football player.  I think a lot of fans will be surprised when he returns. 

Edited by etherdome

14 minutes ago, red falcon said:

He looks good man. People are hating on this signing but we will benefit from having him.

I asked my brother (Cowboys fan) today about Crawford. He was upset to lose him. He said that Crawford plays hard and makes plays.

I asked him about injuries and he told me that Crawford will give you 8-9 good games and then will get hurt again b7t he loved him as a player.

Crazy Trav likes this

So....to clear up any confusion from earlier...Tyrone Crawford and Jack Crawford are 2 different players...both with the Cowboys last year. So the initial reports of us signing Tyrone were wrong?

28 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

So....to clear up any confusion from earlier...Tyrone Crawford and Jack Crawford are 2 different players...both with the Cowboys last year. So the initial reports of us signing Tyrone were wrong?

Yes. From what I understand Albert Breer put the wrong name on a tweet.

8 hours ago, etherdome said:

Man, that was a big loss.  I saw a lot of Shelby the year before.  He is really good football player.  I think a lot of fans will be surprised when he returns. 

I agree , I seen him slow figure out his rhythm and if he didn't get hurt I think he was 2 more games away from truly showing up (stats) but he did a good job. I'm also pumped to see Upshaw,Hagemen,jerret how all of them played at the end of the year! I can see 15sacks from them guys 

21 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Great video. And now we know why Quinn wanted this guy  ~ another piece to plug almost anywhere in that DL. I'm not about to sell this guy short.

Agreed.

PokerSteve likes this

Was a high school basketball player and rugby too in England. He's an athlete overall. Solid pick. Could give a rat's posterior about NE and everyone else's FA picks. Fully trust the FO and HC. Poe is next target.

He's terrific to replace TJax. Younger, Cheaper, probably better at this point too. Great move for us. Straight replacement.