Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

I'm having PTSD Miko Grimes with all this freeman

36 posts in this topic

Dag nam, you signed a contract, so honor it. And if you truly want to play the game with getting paid when you are in the top, then make a contract that says if you do not put up over 3.5 yards on a carry, than it docks your pay; and etc crap. 

If you don't want to play that kind of contract. Than shut your agent up, keep playing to where you get a ring. And wait until your next contract. 

But continue down this crap road is the biggest reason Grimes is all over the place. Miko has destroyed his career where no one can mention Grimes interception on drew Brees, and someone  not hollering, "hey hey you remember when Miko did......". 

6 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Seriously. This is the exact reason I rarely visit the boards. Have a Vicodin smoothie and relax. TD is moving along nicely in contract negotiations. 

Naw I get that. You might need to tell that to agents like Miko and Freemans agent. 

The is no need in their crying over wanting more money outside of their contract. Just do your job!

1. Luke whatever his name is, isn't his agent.

2. The only thing his agent has ever said was what was asked of her in an interview. 

3. Freeman has never said anything about wanting a new contract of not "honoring" his current one.

4. This thread, this topic, is and continues to be, both stupid and baseless.

1 minute ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Naw I get that. You might need to tell that to agents like Miko and Freemans agent. 

The is no need in their crying over wanting more money outside of their contract. Just do your job!

So when an agent is asked if they think their client deserves a new contract when the original contract is coming due, it's bad to say yes?

Honestly, I never understood the Miko thing to begin with. I'm on record that the only things that I ever knew about her, were from being posted on here.

Some of y'all want to claim how much she's tormenting you, when all you have to do is not read her.

I'm vocal about not liking Dled, so you know what I did? I stopped reading him. Simple

Some of y'all are either masochists or hypocrites or both.

37 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Dag nam, you signed a contract, so honor it. And if you truly want to play the game with getting paid when you are in the top, then make a contract that says if you do not put up over 3.5 yards on a carry, than it docks your pay; and etc crap. 

If you don't want to play that kind of contract. Than shut your agent up, keep playing to where you get a ring. And wait until your next contract. 

But continue down this crap road is the biggest reason Grimes is all over the place. Miko has destroyed his career where no one can mention Grimes interception on drew Brees, and someone  not hollering, "hey hey you remember when Miko did......". 

I think you are looking at this the wrong way.

I don't particularly like Uncle Luke's tweets or his wifes comments before the Superbowl, but I understand them.

Freeman is being paid far under his value as a player.  He would be stupid to continue to play at the current price when he's worth more.  

So I understand him wanting to renegotiate his contract, especially before the team signs free agents and drafts players.

Right now Freeman can only lose money at the negotiating table.  Having a better season next year doesn't really increase his value that much, but having a worse season can coat him a great deal.  So wanting to negotiate now is his best play. 

19 minutes ago, hjerry said:

So when an agent is asked if they think their client deserves a new contract when the original contract is coming due, it's bad to say yes?

Not saying that at all. I'm saying don't go crying to media outlets left and right. They do that to the media, one could only imagine how they are behind the closed doors. 

The Peregrine likes this

55 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

That's because you're a drama queen.

As for the first line, NFL teams don't honor contracts, why should players?

Stop crying.

This X 1,000,000

26 minutes ago, hjerry said:

1. Luke whatever his name is, isn't his agent.

2. The only thing his agent has ever said was what was asked of her in an interview. 

3. Freeman has never said anything about wanting a new contract of not "honoring" his current one.

4. This thread, this topic, is and continues to be, both stupid and baseless.

Thank you.

57 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Stop crying.

So how does an NFL not honor a contract? With cutting them you mean? You mean things that are actually in the contract or is there something else. 

And how am I the drama queen for pointing out the crying that is like Miko? And how that ended for the Falcons and Miami. 

10 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Not saying that at all. I'm saying don't go crying to media outlets left and right. They do that to the media, one could only imagine how they are behind the closed doors. 

But that's just it, she didn't. The media came to her lol

9 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

But that's just it, she didn't. The media came to her lol

36 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Honestly, I never understood the Miko thing to begin with. I'm on record that the only things that I ever knew about her, were from being posted on here.

Some of y'all want to claim how much she's tormenting you, when all you have to do is not read her.

I'm vocal about not liking Dled, so you know what I did? I stopped reading him. Simple

Some of y'all are either masochists or hypocrites or both.

Wasn't it Dled's article that you referred me to in the Freeman thread?

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Stop crying.

idk I'm kinda in the "you signed it" boat. Never liked how Revis was a mercenary about it. When you're getting paid that much to play a game, just play. 

48 minutes ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

Wasn't it Dled's article that you referred me to in the Freeman thread?

I didn't post it. Haven't been to the AJC in years

6 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

idk I'm kinda in the "you signed it" boat. Never liked how Revis was a mercenary about it. When you're getting paid that much to play a game, just play. 

Revis did play out his contract.

3 minutes ago, hjerry said:

I didn't post it. Haven't been to the AJC in years

Wasn't it you that told me to read it though?

8 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

They aren't 'just playing a game'

Most of them end up with medical conditions after their playing careers are done.

You'd have to be stupid to not get what you can while you can when you're literally putting your life at risk every sunday.

Teddy Bridgewater almost died 'just playing a game'

Bunchy Carter likes this

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You got PTSD like this guy

Image result for i got ptsd firing a gun reporter

it will be ok.  

blkbigdog35 likes this