D.B.N.

Free's instagram post

77 posts in this topic

Seems like most of us aren't the only ones pissed that Pat was not re-signed. The "tone" of that post screams that Free feels some type of way about how all this went down and maybe feels that if the Falcons don't retain one of his brothers they won't care about him 

Paired with the uncle Luke garbage, I don't like the feeling of this. Still mad we let a pro bowl FB walk and Schaub had priority smh 

HouseofEuphoria likes this

Good FBs are hard to find.  There are not tons of them.  Granted, you can usually pick up one in the draft or as a free agent.  I think it does take a  minute for them to get all the particulars of the game down.  Pass protection, lead blocking, when to get out and be a safety valve, picking up the right blitzer.  Hopefully this doesn't come back to bit us.  However, you have to expect that we lose some guys.  Can't sign everybody, especially with big contract coming up for key guys.

Knight of God likes this

Just now, isproab said:

Good FBs are hard to find.  There are not tons of them.  Granted, you can usually pick up one in the draft or as a free agent.  I think it does take a  minute for them to get all the particulars of the game down.  Pass protection, lead blocking, when to get out and be a safety valve, picking up the right blitzer.  Hopefully this doesn't come back to bit us.  However, you have to expect that we lose some guys.  Can't sign everybody, especially with big contract coming up for key guys.

Freddie Stevenson

falconsrus likes this

A FB that sees about 12 snaps a game and on average touches the ball less than one time a game when we run an outside zone running game is not a priority.  I'm surprised we kept him last year to be honest.  Not about the money and more about the roster spot.

Yes Stevenson was a linebacker in High School might be a jamb up special teams ace and a fullback 

10 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He is laying low. He just payed homage to a brother. Nothing more nothing less. 

Maybe it's because I hate social media, but when stuff like this happens I usually just text/call the person I am grateful for and will miss instead of posting about it. I agree it's nothing more, but dude really needs to focus on some football for the rest of the offseason. 

TheFatboi likes this

I think we're going to far with this stuff. Just like people have said towards "Luke" let's just let this play out.

All Freeman was doing was paying respect to a former teammate.  I'm sure he's very happy for Dimarrco. 

#brotherhood

Buy in!

...um... please buy in?

Good luck selling the rah rah this year. 

Everyone knows it's all about business. 

19 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Maybe it's because I hate social media, but when stuff like this happens I usually just text/call the person I am grateful for and will miss instead of posting about it. I agree it's nothing more, but dude really needs to focus on some football for the rest of the offseason. 

There's a lot of things to hate....I don't think social media should get that strong of a designation. Lol.

Shut up Free.  Lova ya man, but you've been bringing negativity ever since SuperBowl week.  Just concentrate on you and tell your people to do the same.

27 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Shut up Free.  Lova ya man, but you've been bringing negativity ever since SuperBowl week.  Just concentrate on you and tell your people to do the same.

His post wasnt negative though IMO. Just paying respect to DiMarco who made his job a lot easier.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Me too...it was a guess me oussi howbowdah type deal

I see... hive sop dap?

1989Fan likes this

24 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

His post want negative though. Just paying respect to DiMarco.