Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryantlanta

Who is going to be our fullback now?

62 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Possibly someone mentioned in one of the other numerous threads about the same topic...

Edited by Clark

I mean it's a loss but not really that huge. ppl don't realize the shelf life of some of these players. We must have probably known something that made us want to go younger. I am not complaining since I think QB depth was more important behind Ryan than dimarco whose production can be replaced. 

I love how he played. But for the past two years it seem like that he was losing out on his job but I believe both times the other guy got injured. Now he does alot of thing great but I don't think he was amazing he was a top 5 fb in a dying breed. So not to big. But I would have liked to keep him yes! But he isn't a Huge loss. But we have 5 te from last year and maybe 1 of them can play fb sometimes. T.J. tialavea might be something to try out so he can see the field more. I just like the guy so just say his name. Lol

one crazy thought is maybe Sark doesn't use one--i'm not sure of that; but maybe it's the reason. Some teams do not. Maybe he uses a H-Back that lines in the backfield and inline as a wr.

RedandBlack4ever and caponine like this

1 hour ago, ryantlanta said:

We lost a top 3 fullback in the NFL for a cheap contract. Any ideas?

Not Mike Tolbert.

Apparently the Bills are loading up on FBs

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

one crazy thought is maybe Sark doesn't use one--i'm not sure of that; but maybe it's the reason. Some teams do not. Maybe he uses a H-Back that lines in the backfield and inline as a wr.

Kinda the same thought I had......(above)

Edited by rightsaidfred
RedandBlack4ever likes this

what happened to the kid we picked up from North or South Dakota who was converted from LB to FB? 

Probably a UDFA. Guessing if we didn't want Pat for $2 million then we aren't going to want another vet for 1.5.