Arkridge

Joe Mixon Pro Day Numbers

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If he slides past the 3rd we need to pounce. People make mistakes, especially kids.

I can understand people taking the opposite stance. Maybe I'm too quick to forgive, but I agree with you. He's too talented not to be drafted. He's the 2nd best RB in the class. In my opinion he's easily the better prospect than Dalvin Cook.

Edited by Arkridge

I good with giving a guy second chance, just one when comes to DV.  But we really need a bruiser for that extra yard or two and can get those later rounds or even undrafted.

Yeah I co-sign on that le'veon bell comparison. Except he clearly has more top end speed. Would love to see him as a Falcon. 

NOt gonna be a Falcons....Bank it....would ahve to take him at 63...we dont need a RB and the character issues are a red flag for our FO...

13 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

I get the feeling that hes gonna be a Seahawk.

I could easily see that being a fit. A team no one is talking about that takes a chance on these guys and is in need of a RB is Kansas City. I doubt they'll be as gun-shy as other teams after having Tyreek Hill work out the way he did. What was he, a 5th round pick?

11 minutes ago, Matt_The Iceman_Ryan said:

NOt gonna be a Falcons....Bank it....would ahve to take him at 63...we dont need a RB and the character issues are a red flag for our FO...

Not only that but we don't have a glaring need for running back unless Freeman decides to jet after next season.

We have a very strong locker room. If he's there in the third I would have a hard time passing on him. He's too good. 4.37 6'1" ~225lbs he would be nasty in our offense. 

26 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

I get the feeling that hes gonna be a Seahawk.

Me too. Probably in 2nd round. 

45 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

I won't be surprised if he goes as high as late 2nd/early 3rd. He's that good.

atlbaby likes this

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If he slides past the 3rd we need to pounce. People make mistakes, especially kids.

Look at Tyreek Hill. 

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

That mistake was a reaction.

If you are CLE, SF, or CHI and you get two good players impact players Rounds 1 and 2 and he is there for your pick Round 3.... he gone.  That would be a huge draft for one of those top picking teams.