Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Delete

19 posts in this topic

As for the ones who are going to question our fan base to why no one is there. It should be pretty obvious how many people enjoy sitting at home on their big screen tv, cheaper beer, cheaper and better food, and etc. 

We have a good fan base here. But we don't have that many idiots who like to throw away money. 

I ALWAYS KNEW when they said the Ticket price would not change for the first three years, that that meant the "first three years" in the new place.(Had my sales rep explain that part a couple of times). 

Second, MY sales rep told me to contact her and request any upgrades in my section.(Not sure why yours didn't) Matter of fact, I think I filled out a request right then. We had to redo my contract when it happen.

And Three, I HATE that portion where we do not get to purchase ANY ticket for our seats, But I get it. Still sucks though. 

Tandy likes this

5 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

1. Well yesterday I got an email saying my tickets have gone up 200$. And when I looked at the fine print it basically said, the price given at the "start" of 2017 would be the ticket price until 2020. 

2. I never got the call. Yet several people in front of me did not renew. When I called inquiring they said I actually had to make a request. Ummmm I freaking said it to the sells rep. But apparently extra paper has to be filled out..... Thanks stupid sells rep

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to gripe. But ever since I purchased the PSL it seems every month something horrible is being done....

Thanks for posting.  Makes me feel better about not renewing.

4 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

With the way I'm feeling on hire they treat PSL owners. It's probably going to be the size of pig in a blanket.

4bfefac2-946a-49ae-92a2-70cbdb17aae7.jpg

I'm sorry the ketchup and mustard will cost extra. 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

8 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I was one of the ones who bought the PSL. And had the sales agent promise 3 big things to me. 

1. For the first 3 seasons, ticket prices would not go up.

2. I would be called if someone did not buy PSL in front of me. 

3. Buy tickets first before anyone else (except for sec championship, final four, type stuff). 

-------------------------------------------------

1. Well yesterday I got an email saying my tickets have gone up 200$. And when I looked at the fine print it basically said, the price given at the "start" of 2017 would be the ticket price until 2020. 

2. I never got the call. Yet several people in front of me did not renew. When I called inquiring they said I actually had to make a request. Ummmm I freaking said it to the sells rep. But apparently extra paper has to be filled out..... Thanks stupid sells rep

3. We will see if they stay true to their word on this. But I'm waiting on them to say I can only buy tickets to Hanson and that I have to pay twice as much. 

4. So nice they give people a tour of the new stadium who are looking to purchase. But the ones who bought them anyway, well nothing is done. 

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to gripe. But ever since I purchased the PSL it seems every month something horrible is being done.....

If not for my loving wife, I would have never purchased PSL. Never! 

But I have slammed my foot down that all the tickets will be up for sell except for the regular season opener. And that includes playoffs even if we are 16-0 and 17-0.

I guess your sales rep is the biggest issue here.

I also bought the PSL back in May of '15.    He told me they didn't have the prices yet for the new stadium - but that the prices given would hold for 3 years.    He "guessed" they might go up to around $115 per seat in my area - and they did (from $85).   So no surprises there for me.  I just paid my invoice - and the tickets were $115 per seat - exactly what he guessed.

I told them I'd prefer aisle seats and if they could get 4 together I'd rather have the 4.   I had 4 in the Ga Dome but they were split by several rows (2 ea).   My rep called me when tickets were available which fit my request - and I signed a new contract for the 4 seats.   I had to move back several rows - but it's in the same section and I made the switch because it's important to my husband to be on the aisle.  

I think the problem is your rep more than anything.  I can't complain about mine because he was on the job - and there were no surprises.

I did not get a tour of the stadium however, but at the time - it was just a big hole in the ground anyway - and I did see the stadium model and layouts and got my first glimpse of the video which showed what it was supposed to look like when completed.

6 minutes ago, Tandy said:

I guess your sales rep is the biggest issue here.

I also bought the PSL back in May of '15.    He told me they didn't have the prices yet for the new stadium - but that the prices given would hold for 3 years.    He "guessed" they might go up to around $115 per seat in my area - and they did (from $85).   So no surprises there for me.  I just paid my invoice - and the tickets were $115 per seat - exactly what he guessed.

I told them I'd prefer aisle seats and if they could get 4 together I'd rather have the 4.   I had 4 in the Ga Dome but they were split by several rows (2 ea).   My rep called me when tickets were available which fit my request - and I signed a new contract for the 4 seats.   I had to move back several rows - but it's in the same section and I made the switch because it's important to my husband to be on the aisle.  

I think the problem is your rep more than anything.  I can't complain about mine because he was on the job - and there were no surprises.

I did not get a tour of the stadium however, but at the time - it was just a big hole in the ground anyway - and I did see the stadium model and layouts and got my first glimpse of the video which showed what it was supposed to look like when completed.

yeah horrible rep. next time I will just ask to talk to a manager on anything that is a contract larger than a grand. and then if they say something will be done for me, I will ask them to show me in the contract where it states that.

as for the tour, it does irritate me. you and I have been STH for a while, first ones to buy PSL, and there hasn't been anything done as so much as a thank you. But people who were not a STH have been given tours and more. 

Did anyone on here have 300 level end-zone season tickets in the Dome? Just wondering what the per-game price was. They are now $65/game at MBS.