Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkridge

Jalen Collins Going After Keanu Neal On Twitter

19 posts in this topic

Clearly UF is DBU. Last year you had Vh3/neal as first rounders and Poole making an impact. This year Teez Tabor, Marcus Maye, and Quincy wilson are all going to go in the first two rounds. The only good defensive backs out of LSU recently have been peterson, Mathieu, and now collins. Claiborne has been trash. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, stizz said:

All jokes until Keanu tells Jalen how he got obliterated in the Super Bowl.

Honestly I thought that was Matthews getting his *** kicked most of the game, but luckily for me I was under the influence for the end.

Edited by james b
roguebeaver and Godzilla1985 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Glad that guy talked about jalen gettin killed in the super bowl and yet these guys are trying to have these dumb talks about trading TRU....smh 

Edited by trey10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People going in on Collins about the super bowl, might want to rewatch it. Collins wasn't struggling until the whole defense was. They were all gased.  THEY ALL LOOKED BAD AT THE END. 

Jy23 and dirtybird2k5 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

People going in on Collins about the super bowl, might want to rewatch it. Collins wasn't struggling until the whole defense was. They were all gased.  THEY ALL LOOKED BAD AT THE END. 

I can promise you, if the roles were reversed, NE's defense would have looked equally bad and gassed.  No defense can deal with 90 plus plays

Absolute, THEHEADCOACH, Jy23 and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

I can promise you, if the roles were reversed, NE's defense would have looked equally bad and gassed.  No defense can deal with 90 plus plays

I agree. People act like Collins was getting beat  all game. Wasn't the case. In fact, they were all playing soft at the end. They were just gassed.

Jy23 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

I could not ask our defense to do a single thing more than they did in that game. What was it? 5 sacks, 10 TFL, a pick 6, a strip fumble, and a frustrated GOAT for 3 1/2 quarters? C'mon, man.

one more pick would have been cool.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RobSalvador said:

one more pick would have been cool.:(

Yeah, one more play from any number of Falcons would have made the difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that they are having fun with each other, time to move on. Only family, brothers can get away with that kind of talk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Would've been better if Keanu put up like $100 on the bet at least. $20 doesn't sound so confident, lol.

Edited by shock
Jerz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Realist said:

Clearly UF is DBU. Last year you had Vh3/neal as first rounders and Poole making an impact. This year Teez Tabor, Marcus Maye, and Quincy wilson are all going to go in the first two rounds. The only good defensive backs out of LSU recently have been peterson, Mathieu, and now collins. Claiborne has been trash. 

UW has been dropping some talent into the DB conversation lately, too.  Trufant and Marcus Peters to go along with another crop of the top-rated incoming DBs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0