Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TonyMartin80

Julio Jones is the greatest Falcon player we have ever had

45 posts in this topic

Julio Jones really impressed me with his performances in the 2012 and 2016 playoffs. He torced SF (in 2012) and Green bay's Defense.  He made some sick catches in SB 51.  This guy makes impossible catches every other game. I have never seen a WR that can make the catches Julio makes except maybe Randy Moss. Julio Jones is great on and off the field. He is a great role model for kids and I think he is worth every penny and draft pick we gave up to get him. Julio Jones is now my favorite Falcon player of all time past, present and future. And thank god his talent was not wasted in Cleveland.  Julio has already competed in a Super Bowl and a Conference Championship after 6 years in Atlanta. We will always be a contender as long as we got Juliooo!!!

Out of Durability, and length of career, Matt RyaN is the  best. Julio is the best WR though, and is tied with William ANdrews as best offensive Weapon of all time. The 80's were different keep in mind. 

Door Gunner and Falcster like this

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Out of Durability, and length of career, Matt RyaN is the  best. Julio is the best WR though, and is tied with William ANdrews as best offensive Weapon of all time. The 80's were different keep in mind. 

Julio more fun to watch for me personally. I wonder who sells more jerseys Ryan or Jones. I think Julio gives us more fans from other areas like Deon and Vick did. I started liking Falcons because of Deon.

1 hour ago, TonyMartin80 said:

Julio Jones really impressed me with his performances in the 2012 and 2016 playoffs. He torced SF (in 2012) and Green bay's Defense.  He made some sick catches in SB 51.  This guy makes impossible catches every other game. I have never seen a WR that can make the catches Julio makes except maybe Randy Moss. Julio Jones is great on and off the field. He is a great role model for kids and I think he is worth every penny and draft pick we gave up to get him. Julio Jones is now my favorite Falcon player of all time past, present and future. And thank god his talent was not wasted in Cleveland.  Julio has already competed in a Super Bowl and a Conference Championship after 6 years in Atlanta. We will always be a contender as long as we got Juliooo!!!

Julio was my favorite as soon as he signed with Falcons. I knew he was a beast and would be a great addition to the Falcons.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, TonyMartin80 said:

Julio is great.....but You should have seen Tommy Nobis, Claude Humphrey, Mike Kenn and William Andrews play.

Edited by Vandy

Julio is my favorite, but agreed about William Andrews. Simply amazing. Any man the can truck Ronnie Lott deserves hall of fame honors. Lol. 

Some of the Offensive linemen we had were nasty. I miss them : Kenn, Van Note, Bryant, Fralic, Hinton, Thielemann....all made losing bearable. 

23 minutes ago, deester11 said:

Julio is my favorite, but agreed about William Andrews. Simply amazing. Any man the can truck Ronnie Lott deserves hall of fame honors. Lol. 

Some of the Offensive linemen we had were nasty. I miss them : Kenn, Van Note, Bryant, Fralic, Hinton, Thielemann....all made losing bearable. 

The Falcons did not have much success back in those days. They are a contender almost every year now.

Yes, and you should have seen me on draft day right after they made the trade up and got him !! I watched him Broad Jump over 11 feet flat footed with a broke foot.. I said to my sons.. Man if we could somehow get this player,, He's a freak of nature.. THEN!!!! on draft day and we  traded up to get him ,, I jumped flat footed straight up nearly to the ceiling!!  Thankfully my foot was not broke... :slick: Green was the other WR that went high also.. But I wanted Jones.. no applause , no applause,,  :tiphat:

3 hours ago, King Jigsaw said:

Anyone still keeping count?

I honestly have no idea. I'm just gonna keep saying #anotherone on his story posts

notthatcool likes this

Well, my favorite catch he's ever made in a big game was in the SB an somehow got his toes down like a stud ballerina ,,, :ninja: And fell forward out of bounds... How bout posting that catch,, I'd love to have that play on here.... 

4 hours ago, JulioJones#1 said:

The Falcons did not have much success back in those days. They are a contender almost every year now.

Had nothing to do with the teams. Talking players as well. Julio is my favorite but there is a case for multiple players.

I think that Ryan and Jones are the two best players that we've ever had.  Jones has made some of the greatest plays that this franchise has ever seen.  Ryan goes out and gets the job done, every week, time after time.  I'm going to give the edge, at this point, to Ryan, as he's had success without Julio, and he's been more durable through his career.  I think that they will carry us to at least two more Superbowls.  If we win one, both will be first ballot hall of famers.

4 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Deion Sanders, currently, is the best player the Falcons have ever had but Matt Ryan will be the greatest falcon ever. That's the advantage of being a great QB over a great WR. 

I would love to see Julio vs Deon with both guys in their prime. I think Julio would smoke him a time or two.

14 hours ago, JulioJones#1 said:

I would love to see Julio vs Deon with both guys in their prime. I think Julio would smoke him a time or two.

That wouldbe a dream matchup.

On 3/4/2017 at 3:50 PM, TonyMartin80 said:

Julio more fun to watch for me personally. I wonder who sells more jerseys Ryan or Jones. I think Julio gives us more fans from other areas like Deon and Vick did. I started liking Falcons because of Deon.

Became a fan of a team because of a player, can't spell his name.  Hmm

Deion Sanders