Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLSlobberKnockers

Toilolo/Tamme

9 posts in this topic

We need Toilolo back, and I REALLY want to sign Jack Doyle, and let Tamme walk. What do you guys think? We have to resign/sign two tightends somewhere though. 

I think we've talked to Evan Engram with regards to drafting a TE.I think regardless TE is a position they'll look at.

I think Hooper, Toilolo, and Perkins is the future of this team.

Also, can we see that one play where we run a 2 TE set, and Toilolo runs a wheel like route? We have run it several times, and it he was always WIDE open

I think Perkins is going to have an increased role....The fact that he is a good athlete and that Sark was his head coach at Washington could be a good thing for him......but Toilolo is mega important as a TE.he is one of the best blockers at his position...and he is one **** of a ukulele player!!!!

38 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I think Hooper, Toilolo, and Perkins is the future of this team.

Also, can we see that one play where we run a 2 TE set, and Toilolo runs a wheel like route? We have run it several times, and it he was always WIDE open

that was his bread and butter.

tl;dr and RedandBlack4ever like this

I think Doyle is going to get paid fairly well. TD said they want Toilolo back. Give me a Dion Sims or somebody in FA.