Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

432 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I did too.  You could goal tend like it was cool in that game.  

Man I remember when we went on deployments we would play in the barracks lounge.

Posted (edited)

**** Bud is pissing me off tonight. Baze can go out there and be human garbage on the court every night but Dennis gets benched over something he said most likely? 

There's a time to teach and a time to stfu and win.

Edited by HEIST
DirtybyrdGA likes this

These Hawks just don't play good defense. Combine that with a sluggish offense and this is what you get. There is like no team chemistry.

Keeping the faith.. Cleveland lost to Miami, Indiana is losing to charlotte.. Boston lost to Phoenix.. we lost to Golden State.. 

tough times don't last.. tough people do..

jayu70 and blkbigdog35 like this

20 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Keeping the faith.. Cleveland lost to Miami, Indiana is losing to charlotte.. Boston lost to Phoenix.. we lost to Golden State.. 

tough times don't last.. tough people do..

Always man.

19 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Fck the bullsh!t what's up with coach bud and Dennis lately???

Yeah man there is definitely an issue.

The topic of conversation after the game was Budenholzer benching Schroder. Budenholzer said that it was important to move past this issue in the post-game media session, while Schroder said he didn’t understand why he was benched. The quotes are from Chris Vivlamore’s game recap in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

“Just us staying together is the bigger point,” Budenholzer said of his decision. “We’ve got to stay together and find a way to move on to the next play. Those things are important.”

“I don’t really know,” Schroder said when asked why he was benched. “I know the 3 from Steph Curry when me and Dwight was arguing was part of it. That can’t happen. I don’t understand coach’s decision. I want to be on the court. Maybe I’m too competitive. I’m just trying to be competitive and win games.”

20 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Fck the bullsh!t what's up with coach bud and Dennis lately???

Isn't it obvious? Dennis needs to cool down. It's way too soon for him to be calling the shots. That embarrassing display of immaturity with Howard was all I needed to see. He's still too inconsistent. He's still turnover prone and his shooting is still streaky. The only times he shows up and plays at a high level is when they're playing a marquee opponent like the Cavs and Warriors.

I don't disagree with Coach Bud's decision to bench Dennis. At least he has the balls to do that.

blkbigdog35 likes this

20 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Isn't it obvious? Dennis needs to cool down. It's way too soon for him to be calling the shots. That embarrassing display of immaturity with Howard was all I needed to see. He's still too inconsistent. He's still turnover prone and his shooting is still streaky. The only times he shows up and plays at a high level is when they're playing a marquee opponent like the Cavs and Warriors.

I don't disagree with Coach Bud's decision to bench Dennis. At least he has the balls to do that.

If Dennis is gonna be like that, show him that Cleveland tape.. kyrie was eating his lunch.. don't remember anyone acting like that during that game..

in other news, if you follow him on insta, he did post a semi-apology