Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

432 posts in this topic

Tough loss.. really wish we wouldn't have settled for that 3 and drove inside instead.. 

Posted (edited)

Look at how good a certain someone looks now ;))))))))))))). That's 2 and it's almost guaranteed to be 4 at the end of this week. Outside of a situation in which the team was desperate for a win, the Hawks have struggled BAD against ALL playoff teams that the Hawks have faced since the Spurs game outside of the miracle game in Houston.

This is one of the weaker ones too, ain't getting any easier and it's highly likely that most of the games against playoff caliber opponents will be a loss.

Ready to eat crow? This team is like the Mavs team from last year. It's going to finish with a max of 45 wins.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

I hate seeing my team suck, but I know it sucks and will continue sucking for the rest of the year. It's MUCH worse than last year's team, which btw, was getting it together at this point of the year. This team isn't, at all, and it never will. It is not like the Falcons in which it needed a year to jell, Dwight teams since Orlando NEVER EVER gain chemistry.

45-37 and blown out in the first round is coming.

Hate seeing "your team" suck but take absolute pleasure in saying you're right in your assumption that they suck.. contradickt much?

5 minutes ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Look at how good a certain someone looks now ;))))))))))))). That's 2 and it's almost guaranteed to be 4 at the end of this week. Outside of a situation in which the team was desperate for a win, the Hawks have struggled BAD against ALL playoff teams that the Hawks have faced since the Spurs game outside of the miracle game in Houston.

This is one of the weaker ones too, ain't getting any easier and it's highly likely that most of the games against playoff caliber opponents will be a loss.

Ready to eat crow? This team is like the Mavs team from last year. It's going to finish with a max of 45 wins.

Troll

I hate being right. But I am. Every single Georgia sports team sucks and will continue to suck outside of the Falcons. :(

I have no hope for Georgia sports, I'm almost crying now. I know they suck and they aren't going to get any better.

I mean, its really saying something when the OWNER knows that his team has a zero percent chance at winning the championship.

It's really saying something when one particular poster consistently ruins a forum for others.. 

1 minute ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Bazemore is terrible.

That is being too nice.  He is a thief.  He is stealing 17.5 million dollars a year to be less than average.  

blkbigdog35 likes this

3 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

A fan who takes pleasure in losing.. yea not a troll at all :rolleyes:

Bro don't feed into it.

Bazemore stat line 19 minutes 2 points 3 rebounds and 1 assist. This is ridiculous from a player making 17 million. It may be time to sit him.

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

Bro don't feed into it.

I know.. hard to defeat a defeatist.. 

38 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Dude only lurks after losses

The type of fan that gives the rest of us the reputation we have

29 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I hope they come out tonight and play some good ball. A win over GS could be huge going forward.

I would love Zaza as a back up next year.