Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

466 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

This chick is straight up bipolar or something.  To make that many guest IDs to aggravate people is ridiculous.  

It's  just sad, really.

13 minutes ago, jayu70 said:

It's  just sad, really.

That it spans over several outlets is disturbing.. I only patron this one so I'm not familiar with her in others but that's ridiculous 

jayu70 likes this

Ok everybody,  for some reason the forum settings got all screwed up. As we can see very clearly guest members were temporarily able to post here in the hawks forum.  Unfortunately it didn't take long before somebody decided it was worth devoting all their time to creating multiple logins. Lol.... either way it shouldn't be a problem now.  Please let me know if it happens again.  

Sidenote:  thank you to everybody who didn't allow the trolling  to lure you into an ugly scene.  I appreciate that. 

1 minute ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Ok everybody,  for some reason the forum settings got all screwed up. As we can see very clearly guest members were temporarily able to post here in the hawks forum.  Unfortunately it didn't take long before somebody decided it was worth devoting all their time to creating multiple logins. Lol.... either way it shouldn't be a problem now.  Please let me know if it happens again.  

Sidenote:  thank you to everybody who didn't allow the trolling  to lure you into an ugly scene.  I appreciate that. 

Thank you!

24 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Very much appreciated

20 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Bro you had me choking on my chips with this pic. :lol:

Came to mind in the situation.. :tiphat:

52 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Thanks.

37-32

Millsap hurt? Doesn't sound longterm but if it is this team is in "danger" of missing the playoffs.

Yea.. that's a bad game.. missed layups.. no help defense.. poor showing by all starters except the backup that started.. 

9 minutes ago, HEIST said:

37-32

Millsap hurt? Doesn't sound longterm but if it is this team is in "danger" of missing the playoffs.

Think it was a rest day.. for everyone apparently 

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

They were ultimately doomed after giving up 40 points in the 1st quarter

Had chances when it was cut to 10-11 but like clockwork, lillard or cj would drop one

horrible game by Dennis.. 

Edited by TheTrue7

7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Had chances when it was cut to 10-11 but like clockwork, lillard or cj would drop one

horrible game by Dennis.. 

Yep this team is Jekyll and Hyde right now. :shrug:

jayu70 and TheTrue7 like this

24 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep this team is Jekyll and Hyde right now. :shrug:

Thing is name me one east team that's not.. now I'm not excusing the bs in the past 2, but no one is scary good right now..

blkbigdog35 and jayu70 like this

They just don't stretch the floor well. More shooters would do wonders for this team. 

Posted (edited)

Milwaukee and Miami are the hot teams in the east right now

denver and Portland in the west

everyone else is pretty meh.. 

again im not excusing the level of play we've seen because it's crap the past 2.. but just giving a big picture 

edit: well San Antonio is looking good but they lost to Memphis tonight 

Edited by TheTrue7

11 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Thing is name me one east team that's not.. now I'm not excusing the bs in the past 2, but no one is scary good right now..

I agree and I'm hoping they get it turned around come playoff time. Been watching to long not to continue to ride with them.

39 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I agree and I'm hoping they get it turned around come playoff time. Been watching to long not to continue to ride with them.

Trials and tribulations of being a fan.. it's like friendships, you don't lose them, you just find out who the real ones are.. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, TheTrue7 said:

Trials and tribulations of being a fan.. it's like friendships, you don't lose them, you just find out who the real ones are.. 

Very true man!!!:tiphat:

TheTrue7 likes this