Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

March Hawks Thread

407 posts in this topic

MARCH OPPONENT TIME (ET) TV TICKETS
Wed, Mar 1 7:30 PM   1,021 available from $8
Fri, Mar 3 7:00 PM ESPNwatchespn_310x108_2.png?w=55&h=19&transparent=true 981 available from $75
Sun, Mar 5 1:00 PM   1,251 available from $14
Mon, Mar 6 7:30 PM   863 available from $79
Wed, Mar 8 7:30 PM   1,558 available from $8
Fri, Mar 10 8:00 PM   1,241 available from $20
Sat, Mar 11 9:00 PM   1,062 available from $9
Mon, Mar 13 8:00 PM TNT 1,200 available from $24
Thu, Mar 16 7:30 PM   1,388 available from $10
Sat, Mar 18 6:00 PM   1,447 available from $19
Mon, Mar 20 7:00 PM   2,417 available from $5
Wed, Mar 22 8:00 PM ESPNwatchespn_310x108_2.png?w=55&h=19&transparent=true 1,570 available from $4
Fri, Mar 24 8:00 PM NBATV 1,767 available from $14
Sun, Mar 26 1:00 PM   1,561 available from $11
Tue, Mar 28 7:30 PM   1,543 available from $8
Wed, Mar 29 7:00 PM   1,651 available from $13
tl;dr and SirrDooley like this

48 minutes ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

I see you're on top of it big dog, need a better month this time around.

No doubt man lets hope they build on that Celtics win.

These Hawks are so up and down... Would not shock me if they 12-4/13-3, but 8-8/7-9 would not surprise me either. 

I would love to see the Hawks as the 3 seed. Indiana/Chicago in the first round is winnable, and then Boston in the second round is also winnable. 

The Hawks in the 4/5 seed is not what I want. Toronto is beatable, but they are not as good a match up as other teams. 

Marc SteinESPN Senior Writer 

The Hawks are looking at a number of PGs in search of backcourt depth, according to league sources, with Jose Calderon prime among them.

•  
  •  
  •  
icon-espn-e-@2x.png
1h

Hawks looking for true point guard to fill open roster spot (updated)

Chris Vivlamore The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

ajc | 7:22 p.m Wednesday, March 1, 2017Atlanta Hawks

The Hawks are evaluating options to fill their 15th roster spot, but the player most likely will be a true point guard.

Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said the team plans to fill the final spot. He said the Hawks are looking over the international, NBA Development League and buyout markets. The Hawks will consider both 10-day contracts and end-of-season contracts.

“We are still constantly looking at the list and evaluating who might be the right person or the right fit for us,” Budenholzer said Wednesday morning. “Obviously, we haven’t made a decision, but it’s a pretty constant dialogue.”

Jose Calderon is “one of the possibilities,” according to a person familar with the situation. The team’s interest in the point guard, who was recently bought out by the Lakers, was first reported by ESPN’s Marc Stein.

The Hawks have an open spot after waiving Lamar Patterson over the weekend. The Hawks brought in Gary Neal and Patterson on 10-day contracts before the NBA trade deadline. Both are combo-guards. Budenholzer said the most likely scenario will be a true point guard.

“We obviously brought in a guy like Gary (Neal) who is more of a (shooting guard, point guard),” Budenholzer said. “I think the 15th guy has to have some point guard in him, if not just a stone-cold point guard, which is probably more likely.”

The buyout market will be set today with the NBA’s playoff eligibility waiver deadline. Players must be waived by their current team by midnight March 1 to have time to clear waivers and sign with another team before the deadline for postseason eligibility.

6 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

These next 3 games are tough and I would like to see these boys take all of them. :D

You betcha.. 

On 3/1/2017 at 9:03 PM, blkbigdog35 said:

These next 3 games are tough and I would like to see these boys take all of them. :D

I know I'm a bit superstitious at times, but I'm not sure I like the way the stars are aligning for tonight's game.. national television and wearing the old school pistol jerseys.. 

jayu70 and blkbigdog35 like this

6 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

I know I'm a bit superstitious at times, but I'm not sure I like the way the stars are aligning for tonight's game.. national television and wearing the old school pistol jerseys.. 

I hate those jerseys. What is there record in those things?

49 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I hate those jerseys. What is there record in those things?

0fer i believe