Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

747 posts in this topic

We have a 3 fold problem

Trump administration is corrupt

Trump administration is stupid

No one cares about facts or accountability anymore.

In a normal world everything going on with Trump/Russia would have triggered impeachment hearings, we'd have several independent committees and public hearings. We should currently be well under way on this.

Right now? We are literally living in the movie idiocracy and even though Trumps stupid and his administration is full of bumbling idiots leaving evidence all over the place and breaking clear protocols to cover things up still a good chance nothing gets done about it and no one is held accountable.

8 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Speaking of eating ***...

About 10 years ago, when I was living in Atlanta, I dated a Ukrainian girl who hostessed at a restaurant in Buckhead until her visa ran out. Dirty talk in an Eastern European accent is awesome.

Now I'm spending at least a week out of every month in Atlanta on business, and my side chick up there was born in Russia. Her parents immigrated when she was really young, so she doesn't have the accent. However, she does have an extensive gymnastics background, and she can go from cowgirl to reverse-cowgirl then back to regular cowgirl again all without ever hopping off the d.

I be laying there like:

xgXMqtC.png

In that accent...darlink, vill you push moose into squirrel... :D

1 hour ago, MAD597 said:

We have a 3 fold problem

In a normal world everything going on with Trump/Russia would have triggered impeachment hearings, we'd have several independent committees and public hearings. We should currently be well under way on this.

Right now? We are literally living in the movie idiocracy and even though Trumps stupid and his administration is full of bumbling idiots leaving evidence all over the place and breaking clear protocols to cover things up still a good chance nothing gets done about it and no one is held accountable.

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

We have a 3 fold problem

Not surprising though. You Really can't justify it.

Bush: Stole the election from Gore, Torture, lying to go to war in Iraq, illegal NSA spying

Obama: fast/furious, encouraging illegals to vote, ignoring Flint emergency,.

9 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

and she can go from cowgirl to reverse-cowgirl then back to regular cowgirl again all without ever hopping off the d.

“The women who can do this, they call them spinners. I heard one guy say 'It’s like they are a helicopter!,' because they twirl around with the man laying flat on his back.”

https://personallifemedia.com/2016/08/spinner-sex-position/

xMHyLTB.png

Getting back to Chomsky for a minute...

He's long been one of the harshest critics of the West's treatment of post-1991 Russia.

This is a good watch for Chomsky's views on the current state of affairs:

And from an interview conducted at the University of Arizona, on February 2, 2017, Chomsky responded to a question about the mainstream media’s role in reporting on the “Russian hacking”:

“Most of the world is just collapsing in laughter. Suppose all the charges are true, I mean every single one, it is so amateurish by US standards that you can hardly even laugh.“

“The first 9/11, it happened on September 11, 1973, in Chile,” Chomsky said, referring to the CIA-backed coup that overthrew Chile’s president Salvador Allende. “We did it. Was that interfering or hacking a party? This record is all over the world, constantly overthrowing governments, invading, forcing people to follow what we call democracy, as in the cases I mentioned.”

“As I say, if every (Russian hacking) charge is accurate, it’s a joke, and I’m sure half the world is collapsing in laughter about this, because people outside the United States know it. You don’t have to tell people in Chile about the first 9/11.“

- “Most of the World is Just Collapsing in Laughter” on Claims that Russia Intervened in the US Election: An Interview with Noam Chomsky - counterpunch.org (link)

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Don't they bend it?

I haven't sustained any injuries to my dong yet.

She puts her hands down on either side, puts her legs together, pushes herself up, then pivots around.

Like this:

TiTaIFJ.jpg

Except instead of that mannish lady, she looks more like this:

HrLtwND.jpg

The first time it happened, I was like, "Woah, what's goin' on... ooh ****..."

ycmRbyW.gif

26 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I haven't sustained any injuries to my dong yet.

She puts her hands down on either side, puts her legs together, pushes herself up, then pivots around.

Like this:

TiTaIFJ.jpg

Except instead of that mannish lady, she looks more like this:

HrLtwND.jpg

The first time it happened, I was like, "Woah, what's goin' on... ooh ****..."

ycmRbyW.gif

Hey Billy, let her do that same position, but first you need do find a low hanging ceiling fan that she can hang onto.  Have her start out at a low or medium speed, she can work up to the fan being on high...you can thank me later Billy  

Billy Ocean likes this

55 minutes ago, falconstwopercentsized said:

usually petite

About 5'1" 105 lbs.

Putin divorced his first wife a few years ago, and this is allegedly his baby mama, Alina Kabaeva, a retired rhythmic gymnast and politician:

Notx52n.png

z6NZWJW.jpg

3gIYZo7.jpg

myyY06L.jpg

VY9eIiN.jpg

p6kno9p.jpg

RHv7ELw.jpg

tu1mk8J.jpg

66B2e8L.jpg?1

wo5mU4H.png

mdrake34 likes this

Different strokes for different folks but if this is coming down the hall at me I'm either gonna throw holy water at it or I'm gonna run. Probably a combo of both. Exorcist type **** going on here.

weZRH9H.jpg

falconsd56 and Billy Ocean like this

14 hours ago, MAD597 said:

We have a 3 fold problem

If clinton was elected I have no doubt there would be impeachment charges right now.

They already had it planned but if the roles wereI reversed ...the idiots on the right here would have freaking brain hemorrhage

mdrake34 likes this

20 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Different strokes for different folks but if this is coming down the hall at me I'm either gonna throw holy water at it or I'm gonna run. Probably a combo of both. Exorcist type **** going on here.

weZRH9H.jpg

A Cronenberg I'd Like to **** :ninja: 

Jpowers and Billy Ocean like this