Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

747 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Worzone said:

:munch:congress or...democrats in Congress?  Those two things aren't the same. Birthers  2.0

Keep saying that.  There's not a s***load of smoke around this now and we're confirming that the facts are very, very different from what Trump's been spouting over the past several months.  

big_dog likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

We know that Trump campaign people had meetings and conversations with Russians going back to July.

Trump also met with the President of Mexico....perhaps he was a mexican spy the whole time!! The wall is actually to protect Mexico from the US. :vince:

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Keep saying that.  There's not a s***load of smoke around this now and we're confirming that the facts are very, very different from what Trump's been spouting over the past several months.  

= why wont he just release his birth certificate.  Wheres.theres smoke theres fire. Hes a Kenyan Muslim!! Ohh wait. Now its a Russia Agent.

Mmmmm hmmmm...keep talking.  Stuff's coming out everyday that makes those kinds of comments look ridiculous.  

Consensus finding by the intelligence community and admissions by Trump administration itself about contacts with Russia = Birtherism. 

Idiocy.

10 minutes ago, Worzone said:

:munch:congress or...democrats in Congress?  Those two things aren't the same. Birthers  2.0

Is it wrong to seek the truth that some R's want too? It's not all D's and many want an independent investigation.  These facts dump cold water on your BS. :dealwithit:

Leon Troutsky likes this

10 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Is it wrong to seek the truth that some R's want too? It's not all D's and many want an independent investigation.  These facts dump cold water on your BS. :dealwithit:

6 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Trump also met with the President of Mexico....perhaps he was a mexican spy the whole time!! The wall is actually to protect Mexico from the US. :vince:

Was Mexico participating in a psy-ops operation with third party actors that involved coordinated cyber warfare against our country's political institutions in order to push the electorate towards a candidate that will treat them more favorably because he has a large amount of assets in Mexico? 

toadfishtom and Leon Troutsky like this

13 minutes ago, Worzone said:

19 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yep, we do.  I posted the article in the other thread.  The transcripts from Flynn's conversation show him urging Russia not to respond to the sanctions and promising that things will improve when Trump takes office.

We also know that J.D. Gordon, a top Trump campaign advisor, met with the Russian ambassador at the RNC convention.  Gordon is the same guy who was in charge of making changes to the RNC platform that were pro-Russia regarding Ukraine.  

Which thread?  If you mean the blip of a paragraph that starts off with "WHOA" and sources are "American officals say", yeah, I'm gonna need more than that since it had been released by the FBI that said transcripts showed nothing suspicious.

4 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Lol Like who exactly? John McCain? Lol you aint dumped nothing but brain cells believing that anyone compromised by a foreign entity other than the UN could sniff the white house

11 minutes ago, Worzone said:

= why wont he just release his birth certificate.  Wheres.theres smoke theres fire. Hes a Kenyan Muslim!! Ohh wait. Now its a Russia Agent.

Why won't Trump release his tax returns Worzone?  Oh wait,  it would show his dealings with Russia and get him impeached. Smart move Trump, hang in there as long as you can but your time is short.

Just now, big_dog said:

Why won't Trump release his tax returns Worzone?  Oh wait,  it would show his dealings with Russia and get him impeached. Smart move Trump, hang in there as long as you can but your time is short.

Probably cause hes a shady businessman.

1 minute ago, Worzone said:

Probably cause hes a shady businessman.

Shady and fuzzy with Russia.

3 minutes ago, capologist said:

Which thread?  If you mean the blip of a paragraph that starts off with "WHOA" and sources are "American officals say", yeah, I'm gonna need more than that since it had been released by the FBI that said transcripts showed nothing suspicious.

That's just factually untrue.  I've explained that in the past.  

Those anonymous sources have been right this whole time.  They reported that Flynn talked with the Russian ambassador.  The administration lied and said it didn't happen.  Now we know it did.

Those anonymous sources said that Sessions talked with Russian ambassador.  The administration lied and said there were no contacts.  Now we know there were.

Those anonymous sources said that there have been extensive contacts between Trump campaign people and Russia.  The White House and Trump lied and said there were no conversations.  Now we know that at least four (and perhaps more) Trump campaign people met with the Russian ambassador, including at the RNC convention at the same time that Trump was pushing for a change in the GOP platform that was pro-Russia.  

At what point do you stop denying these reports given all the things that have turned out to be true?

2 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Shady and fuzzy with Russia.

Probably not,  probably moreso shady in that people of his financial position are able to skirt around taxes with loopholes for days.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." - Trump Jr.

“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.” - Trump Jr.

Drip drip drip. 

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That's just factually untrue.  I've explained that in the past.  

Those anonymous sources have been right this whole time.  They reported that Flynn talked with the Russian ambassador.  The administration lied and said it didn't happen.  Now we know it did.

Those anonymous sources said that Sessions talked with Russian ambassador.  The administration lied and said there were no contacts.  Now we know there were.

Those anonymous sources said that there have been extensive contacts between Trump campaign people and Russia.  The White House and Trump lied and said there were no conversations.  Now we know that at least four (and perhaps more) Trump campaign people met with the Russian ambassador, including at the RNC convention at the same time that Trump was pushing for a change in the GOP platform that was pro-Russia.  

At what point do you stop denying these reports given all the things that have turned out to be true?

The Sessions contacts were not about the campaign according to him.  Since Franken was asking specifically about the contacts about the campaign, Sessions didn't lie (caveat that statement by saying unless he's lying about the contacts completely and that just hasn't been proven).

The administration didn't lie about Flynn, he resigned because HE either lied to Pence or "didn't remember".  You can say you disproved it all day long but:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.afbf98fbc8c2

When the FBI said they review the calls and found nothing illicit, I'm probably going to buy into that.

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

The Sessions contacts were not about the campaign according to him.  Since Franken was asking specifically about the contacts about the campaign, Sessions didn't lie (caveat that statement by saying unless he's lying about the contacts completely and that just hasn't been proven).

The administration didn't lie about Flynn, he resigned because HE either lied to Pence or "didn't remember".  You can say you disproved it all day long but:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.afbf98fbc8c2

When the FBI said they review the calls and found nothing illicit, I'm probably going to buy into that.

I didn't say that Sessions lied.  I said that Trump and his administration lied.  The point is that all of those anonymous sources have proven to be accurate time and again.  All of the denials and claims by Trump and the administration have proven to be lies.

You can no longer dismiss information that's coming out in the media because it's anonymous sources.  They have been accurate and the Trump administration has not.  

And once again, what the FBI says is "nothing illicit" involves legality.  What I'm talking about are the close relationships the Trump campaign has with Russia.  Flynn might not have broken the law, but what he did was shady as **** and moreover adds to the growing list of questionable and shady contacts between Trump people and the Russians.  

toadfishtom likes this

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I didn't say that Sessions lied.  I said that Trump and his administration lied.  The point is that all of those anonymous sources have proven to be accurate time and again.  All of the denials and claims by Trump and the administration have proven to be lies.

You can no longer dismiss information that's coming out in the media because it's anonymous sources.  They have been accurate and the Trump administration has not.  

And once again, what the FBI says is "nothing illicit" involves legality.  What I'm talking about are the close relationships the Trump campaign has with Russia.  Flynn might not have broken the law, but what he did was shady as **** and moreover adds to the growing list of questionable and shady contacts between Trump people and the Russians.  

You say they are accurate, I'm not seeing this "accuracy".  This is along the lines of saying Obama was shady for leaning over and telling Putin to talk to him after the election and he could do more about it.  Was that really shady?  I don't think so.  

I just think you are reading way more into this stuff than what is actually there and actually proven at this point...

10 minutes ago, capologist said:

You say they are accurate, I'm not seeing this "accuracy".  This is along the lines of saying Obama was shady for leaning over and telling Putin to talk to him after the election and he could do more about it.  Was that really shady?  I don't think so.  

I just think you are reading way more into this stuff than what is actually there and actually proven at this point...

"I'm not seeing this 'accuracy'"???

Are you serious?

The White House ADMITTED those reports were true...that's why Flynn resigned and Sessions had to hold the presser today.  After lying and telling falsehoods about campaign contacts with Russia, the White House has ADMITTED that four top aides met with the Russian ambassador.  

Democrats in full birther mode.  Whatever happened to california ceding? Could they hurry that along and take the rest of these psycho liberals with them.  

I've also been very hesitant to bring this up, but I think it needs to be considered:

WTF was the Russian ambassador, somebody known by the intelligence community to be a spy recruiter and a spy himself, doing at the RNC convention?

All caveats here: This could be normal.  Maybe he attended the DNC convention.  Maybe diplomats from lots of countries attend these conventions.  So there could be nothing unusual about that.  But that's something that at least needs to be answered.  If this was unusual then it's even more suspicious.

atl falcon 89 likes this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I've also been very hesitant to bring this up, but I think it needs to be considered:

WTF was the Russian ambassador, somebody known by the intelligence community to be a spy recruiter and a spy himself, doing at the RNC convention?

All caveats here: This could be normal.  Maybe he attended the DNC convention.  Maybe diplomats from lots of countries attend these conventions.  So there could be nothing unusual about that.  But that's something that at least needs to be answered.  If this was unusual then it's even more suspicious.

Ask Sen Claire McCaskill she probably would know.  

C563m52UsAAyDiJ.jpg:large

capologist and Jimsmusic™ like this

21 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Democrats in full birther mode.  Whatever happened to california ceding? Could they hurry that along and take the rest of these psycho liberals with them.  

The guy who started that moved back to Russia.

Leon Troutsky likes this