Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

500 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If the FBI finds something, people like him will deny it and say it's fake news and other bull****.

If the FBI concludes there's no wrong-doing, they'll say they were right the whole time and declare everything to be fake news.  

People like SoVeit literally have no interest in being factually accurate or engaging in reflection when they are proven wrong.  It's pathetic, but it's not going to change.

I would advise you to go back and read both of our comments about the Hillary mess, and yes she should be in jail. Again even democrats have been warning people against expecting anything to come of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Just like you said about this Birth Certificate silliness. . . .

Yeah, you're just like Trout making up shyt.  Like he said about me saying Trump would have 450 electoral votes when the truth was right there for all to see in your electoral thread where I won.  I never made birther accusations and I always thought that was a dumb course of action for anyone to take.  The entire birther movement was not only ridiculous but also a wasted of time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I would advise you to go back and read both of our comments about the Hillary mess, and yes she should be in jail. Again even democrats have been warning people against expecting anything to come of this.

FBI investigates and finds no wrong-doing by Clinton.  "LOCK HER UP!!  SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!  PIZZAGATE!!"

FBI is investigating Trump campaign people's connections to Russia and hasn't concluded that investigation.  "NOTHING HERE!!  FAKE NEWS!!!"

BrockSamson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I am not surprised in the least goreadup joined wfw in trolling to spin this as nothing bad for Trump, it's everyone else's fault. 

He'll start focusing on prosecuting the leakers and journalists once that makes its rounds in the right-wing media.

Leon Troutsky and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

FBI investigates and finds no wrong-doing by Clinton.  "LOCK HER UP!!  SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!  PIZZAGATE!!"

FBI is investigating Trump campaign people's connections to Russia and hasn't concluded that investigation.  "NOTHING HERE!!  FAKE NEWS!!!"

No Comey's comments concluded there was wrong doing and criminal. You left that part out but nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, Sobeit said:

No Comey's comments concluded there was wrong doing and criminal. You left that part out but nice try.

I don't think he said criminal.  I do believe he said she was grossly negligent, but in reality when your dealing with classified info that would be a crime for most people whether you had intent or not.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I am not surprised in the least goreadup joined wfw in trolling to spin this as nothing bad for Trump, it's everyone else's fault. 

We have known there was an investigation for months. We have known about data collection for months. Nothing that I did not expect to hear because I have been following it. Just watching people put their backs closer to the wall .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

 

I don't think he said criminal.  I do believe he said she was grossly negligent, but in reality when your dealing with classified info that would be a crime for most people whether you had intent or not.  

You are right because Trout had to ignore the legal definitions of words to say Comey reached the right decision.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

We have known there was an investigation for months. We have known about data collection for months. Nothing that I did not expect to hear because I have been following it. Just watching people put their backs closer to the wall .

Many on here act as if this is new info to us.  I still think they are playing pin the tail on the donkey though.  I thin in the end many on here should be embarrassed by all this collusion stuff, but most of them will deny they ever made such accusations or said impeachment...but I remember

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

No Comey's comments concluded there was wrong doing and criminal. You left that part out but nice try.

From the FBI website:

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here"

Get bent Soviet. 

Edited by Spectre
Leon Troutsky and big_dog like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

We have known there was an investigation for months. We have known about data collection for months. Nothing that I did not expect to hear because I have been following it. Just watching people put their backs closer to the wall .

We heard Comey say neither the FBI nor DOJ had any evidence to support Trump's claims that Obama wire tapped him.  That wasn't known before today.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plain and simple: Comey said "The Russian interference in the election and anyone in the Trump camp who may have been involved is under investigation."  All major media organizations have connected the dots over the past few weeks. They make it look very suspicious. Time will tell wormy and wormier so hold on. 

Trumps bs tweets were proven to be just that, bs. We can put that crep to rest once and for all. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I am not surprised in the least goreadup joined wfw in trolling to spin this as nothing bad for Trump, it's everyone else's fault. 

Those two are the most delusional posters I have ever seen.

big_dog likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We heard Comey say neither the FBI nor DOJ had any evidence to support Trump's claims that Obama wire tapped him.  That wasn't known before today.

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  But did a person/s order surveillance at Trump towers?  That remains to be seen.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  But did a person/s order surveillance at Trump towers?  That remains to be seen.  

And there's zero evidence of this, because there isn't any. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They have no evidence "Obama wire-tapped" that was clear from the start.  But did a person/s order surveillance at Trump towers?  That remains to be seen.  

No, it doesn't remain to be seen.  If there were evidence of it, Trump could have released over the past three weeks.  He has nothing.  He lied.  He made up a false accusation against Obama.  

big_dog, mdrake34 and BrockSamson like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

So Trump's claim was bull  **** from the start?  Because he said Obama did it.

"wire-tapping"  done from Obama himself doing it is obvious, he didn't do it. But surveillance of Trump Tower from the Obama administration is all but certain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

No, it doesn't remain to be seen.  If there were evidence of it, Trump could have released over the past three weeks.  He has nothing.  He lied.  He made up a false accusation against Obama.  

This could  be said of the Russian folly collusion as well.  They'd had 9 months...not just 3 weeks, I guess your standards are different? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

"wire-tapping"  done from Obama himself doing it is obvious, he didn't do it. But surveillance of Trump Tower from the Obama administration is all but certain.  

No, it's not.  It's false.  Comey said there was NO EVIDENCE to support Trump's tweets.  Period.

Trump made it up.  He needs to acknowledge that he lied and apologize for it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now