Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

684 posts in this topic

:lol:

Trump has really shown interest in the business of governing.  That's why he tweeted a false accusation against Obama (wiretapping) and followed it with commentary about Celebrity Apprentice.  Such serious governing going on now.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nope, I'm just willing to get past this nonsense and start the business of governing.  This witch hunt needs to stop.  Obstructionism is funny at first for the party perpetrating it, but after a while the joke wears off rather abruptly.  

It isn't a joke. Trump will never have a shot at governing, nothing he ever does will be accepted, and he will rot in prison along with his closest pals. 

Has their been one shred of evidence conveyed besides the fake news stories?  

Tons of evidence, you just can't Trump's balls out of your eyes long enough to see it  

Just now, Spectre said:

Tons of evidence, you just can't Trump's balls out of your eyes long enough to see it  

Dude, WFW is a troll who baits people into responding like this and then reports them to the mods.  Don't take the bait.  Everybody knows what he is.  

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Okay, link to evidence?

Nope, I'm just willing to get past this nonsense and start the business of governing.  This witch hunt needs to stop.  Obstructionism is funny at first for the party perpetrating it, but after a while the joke wears off rather abruptly.  

If Comey and Rogers came out today and said there wasn't a case to be made regarding Trump's campaign and the Russian government then I would have accepted that and moved on. Instead they came out and said that they are conducting an investigation, have been for close to a year, and there are more than enough connected dots for it to just be a coincidence. Since they did that you have been freaking out, saying that Comey is a liar since you have a gut feeling, and that we should all forget about this. Deep down you know this isn't a witch hunt but you desperately want to believe that it is.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

If Comey and Rogers came out today and said there wasn't a case to be made regarding Trump's campaign and the Russian government then I would have accepted that and moved on. Instead they came out and said that they are conducting an investigation, have been for close to a year, and there are more than enough connected dots for it to just be a coincidence. Since they did that you have been freaking out, saying that Comey is a liar since you have a gut feeling, and that we should all forget about this. Deep down you know this isn't a witch hunt but you desperately want to believe that it is.

Hit the nail on the head with this one.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay, link to evidence?

From my phone, but the reactions of your type says everything. I sense... fear. 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Connecting dots?  I'll tell you what?  Let's just see what they have, because I believe there is nothing to this, but I'm not going to convince you, and you're not going to convince me.  Going round and round is not going to accomplish anything here.  I also say investigate away and I'm not freaked out about it.  If they find something then Trump should go down like any other POTUS.  I just think you guys are putting all your unicorns in one basket.  

4 minutes ago, Spectre said:

From my phone, but the reactions of your type says everything. I sense... fear. 

You've/they've got nothing...I almost feel sorry for you guys, almost. :D

23 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The FBI has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump-Russia relations for six months.  That's kind of the opposite of a "conspiracy" or a "coup".

Of course, Trump falsely accusing Obama of wiretapping his phones at Trump Tower...THAT is a conspiracy theory.  The FBI, DOJ, and NSA all said that Trump lied about that.  They also confirmed that a criminal investigation about Trump-Russia relations is ongoing.

So a 7 month investigation that denies they have done wiretapping, but wiretaps have been reported and transcripts provided (illegal BTW). This is like democratic satire at this point. Who are leading these idiots? What any normal human being should take from the efforts of the democratic party and media over this is No votes were changed by the Russians electronically or did they attempt to change any. So through RT and internet trolls they swung the election. In other words we did not make up our own minds Putin did and the Democrats and media know this because their efforts failed. Most people should just be insulted by your assertions.

Again there is more evidence for the data collection than there is for collusion.

2 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

So a 7 month investigation that denies they have done wiretapping, but wiretaps have been reported and transcripts provided (illegal BTW). This is like democratic satire at this point. Who are leading these idiots? What any normal human being should take from the efforts of the democratic party and media over this is No votes were changed by the Russians electronically or did they attempt to change any. So through RT and internet trolls they swung the election. In other words we did not make up our own minds Putin did and the Democrats and media know this because their efforts failed. Most people should just be insulted by your assertions.

Again there is more evidence for the data collection than there is for collusion.

No dummy, they said they did not wiretap Trump's phone in Trump Towers.  That is what Trump lied about.

The "wiretaps" that we know about involve routine surveillance of foreign nationals to whom Trump people were talking to on the phone.  Those are two separate things.

And again, the FBI has been investigating this for seven months.  They don't do that if there is "nothing" or some kind of "conspiracy".

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I think after 7 months it is more you . It has been reported over and over again there has been no evidence of Russian collusion. Let me remind you as well that the FBI got administration permission to comment on the on going investigation that has shown nothing .

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Just now, Sobeit said:

I think after 7 months it is more you . It has been reported over and over again there has been no evidence of Russian collusion. Let me remind you as well that the FBI got administration permission to comment on the on going investigation that has shown nothing .

If they had nothing with no prospects of obtaining evidence then they wouldn't bother continuing it, which is more or less what they announced today regarding Trump's wiretapping allegations.

Leon Troutsky likes this

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

No dummy, they said they did not wiretap Trump's phone in Trump Towers.  That is what Trump lied about.

The "wiretaps" that we know about involve routine surveillance of foreign nationals to whom Trump people were talking to on the phone.  Those are two separate things.

And again, the FBI has been investigating this for seven months.  They don't do that if there is "nothing" or some kind of "conspiracy".

So what does this mean for Hillary's investigations?

Yeah a 7 month investigation that has used secret data collection and brought no charges to date looks like a good case. Enjoy your delusions watching the left destroy themselves and relegate themselves to 3rd party status is enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I've stated the same thing several times but they're holding out hope that since this "investigation has been going on since last July"...like I said before witch hunt

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If they had nothing with no prospects of obtaining evidence then they wouldn't bother continuing it, which is more or less what they announced today regarding Trump's wiretapping allegations.

You are talking to a person who doesn't understand how the legal system works and doesn't care to learn how it works.  He spouts talking points from alt-right and right-wing blogs and websites.  It's a waste of time.

1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

So what does this mean for Hillary's investigations?

Yeah a 7 month investigation that has used secret data collection and brought no charges to date looks like a good case. Enjoy your delusions watching the left destroy themselves and relegate themselves to 3rd party status is enjoyable.

It meant they had evidence that they needed to review.

Your argument is that the FBI has nothing yet has investigated Trump's campaign for close to a year for literally no reason.

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This is going to be great to watch. I'm looking forward to these progressing.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Your argument is that the FBI has nothing yet has investigated Trump's campaign for close to a year for literally no reason.

Your argument is that an investigation that has produced nothing so far is evidence of something.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If the FBI finds something, people like him will deny it and say it's fake news and other bull****.

If the FBI concludes there's no wrong-doing, they'll say they were right the whole time and declare everything to be fake news.  

People like SoVeit literally have no interest in being factually accurate or engaging in reflection when they are proven wrong.  It's pathetic, but it's not going to change.

Just now, Sobeit said:

This is going to be great to watch. I'm looking forward to these progressing.

As I have said before, I'm waiting for the conclusions of the investigation and if Comey does not recommend charges then I'll shrug and carry on with my life. What I'm finding funny is the reaction of people like WFW and yourself saying that a nearly year long investigation has literally zero evidence, Comey is lying, we all need to forget that this is even happening, bla bla bla.

Leon Troutsky likes this

43 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just like you said about this Birth Certificate silliness. . . .

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

Your argument is that an investigation that has produced nothing so far is evidence of something.

My argument is that if they had nothing, as you seem to believe, then they would have shutdown the investigation long ago. What conclusion they draw from what they have is something else entirely and I'm not going to bother speculating on it.