Spectre

Trump - Russia Thread

562 posts in this topic

JFC they are hypocrites.  This was before he was part of the campaign and he took a speaking fee.  Lest I remind anyone some of the countries Hillary took speaking fees from?  Or her cash flow from sell of Uranium to the Russians to the Clinton Foundation? 

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, authored the letter to the Trump administration detailing the newly discovered work. 

“I cannot recall any time in our nation’s history when the president selected as his national security advisor someone who violated the Constitution by accepting tens of thousands of dollars from an agent of a global adversary that attacked our democracy,” he said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

SacFalcFan likes this

Retired Gen. Michael Flynn was paid $11,250 by Russia's top cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky, in 2015, according to new documents obtained and published by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Thursday. Flynn was also paid $11,250 by the Russian charter cargo airline Volga-Dnepr Airlines, according to the documents.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mike-flynn-and-russia-2017-3

lawls I've been using Kaspersky on my PCs for as far back as I can remember.

0ZuI30A.png

WhenFalconsWin likes this

6 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

lawls I've been using Kaspersky on my PCs for as far back as I can remember.

0ZuI30A.png

Same here...Yur komputer is proteckted me frriend :lol:

Billy Ocean likes this

PAUL: I think it's a real debate how big NATO should be and whether or not it's more provocative than good. And there's also the debate that the president brought up throughout the campaign, and that is we seem to be paying for all of it. Whenever there's a war fought, our soldiers fight it and our dollars pay for it. And so the 45 soldiers that Montenegro has I think are hardly an asset to our national security. And, really, our decisions need to be about our national security. And so I just don't think it enhances our national security to have Montenegro part of NATO.

giphy.gif

JDaveG likes this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, JDaveG said:

It was never about finding evidence of collusion.  It was always about trying to discredit and delegitimize the President of the United States.

That's what peeves me about it -- it's the worst kind of dirty politics.  And it's not like there aren't plenty of principled reasons to oppose him, but everyone has to try to go for the kill shot.

I wonder how many likes were from people that voted for the guy who spent five years trying to discredit and legitimize the last POTUS.

Edited by mfaulk57158
WOR likes this

Why is it the Dems are so concerned about interference when Obama used taxpayer funds to try to influence the Israeli elections not to mention the US's history of influencing elections (including Russia)?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

I think the answer is clear on this one...

3 hours ago, capologist said:

Why is it the Dems are so concerned about interference when Obama used taxpayer funds to try to influence the Israeli elections not to mention the US's history of influencing elections (including Russia)?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

I think the answer is clear on this one...

I've pointed this out before but it just falls on deaf ears.  Also, when the last administration asked Putin to be patient they'll have more flexibility after they win the election?  Kind of hard to take them seriously.  

Charles Lindberg likes this

The FBI has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump-Russia relations for six months.  That's kind of the opposite of a "conspiracy" or a "coup".

Of course, Trump falsely accusing Obama of wiretapping his phones at Trump Tower...THAT is a conspiracy theory.  The FBI, DOJ, and NSA all said that Trump lied about that.  They also confirmed that a criminal investigation about Trump-Russia relations is ongoing.

holymoses, BrockSamson and big_dog like this

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The FBI has been conducting a criminal investigation into Trump-Russia relations for six months.  That's kind of the opposite of a "conspiracy" or a "coup".

Of course, Trump falsely accusing Obama of wiretapping his phones at Trump Tower...THAT is a conspiracy theory.  The FBI, DOJ, and NSA all said that Trump lied about that.  They also confirmed that a criminal investigation about Trump-Russia relations is ongoing.

Wfw still doesn,t get it. Sad.

Leon Troutsky and holymoses like this

2 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Wfw still doesn,t get it. Sad.

He's a troll.  He's here to troll.  It's what he does.  The only reason I respond to him now is to smack down obvious falsehoods that he spouts.

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And they have nothing and will find nothing.  Now are they trying to make something up?  That depends on how big this conspiracy is,  one must ask?

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

He's a troll.  He's here to troll.  It's what he does.  The only reason I respond to him now is to smack down obvious falsehoods that he spouts.

Just because I give an opinion and I'm not a Trump head-hunting lemming like you doesn't make one a troll.  You've been leading the March ever since I proved you wrong about this election.  I never thought you would take it this hard, but that proves how wrong I was about you.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just because I give an opinion and I'm not a Trump head-hunting lemming like you doesn't make one a troll.  You've been leading the March ever since I proved you wrong about this election.  I never thought you would take it this hard, but that proves how wrong I was about you.

I said that trump had a 1-in-3 chance of winning the election.  

You're the one who falsely said Trump would win 450EC votes, that Republicans would gain seats in the Senate and the House, and that Clinton would be indicted.  Nobody was more wrong than you were about the election.  

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

And they have nothing and will find nothing.  Now are they trying to make something up?  That depends on how big this conspiracy is,  one must ask?

If they had nothing and will find nothing they would have dismissed it in short order, a la the wiretapping investigation. The Trump/Russia investigation, on the other hand, has been going on since last summer.

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, you're a Trump loving lemming.

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If they had nothing and will find nothing they would have dismissed it in short order, a la the wiretapping investigation. The Trump/Russia investigation, on the other hand, has been going on since last summer.

But Comey is a perjurer who is lying under oath and making things up.  That's why we have to trust what Trump says about this on Twitter.  WFW said it, so it must be true.

holymoses likes this

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

No, you're a Trump loving lemming.

Nope, I'm just willing to get past this nonsense and start the business of governing.  This witch hunt needs to stop.  Obstructionism is funny at first for the party perpetrating it, but after a while the joke wears off rather abruptly.  

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Has their been one shred of evidence conveyed besides the fake news stories?