Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyASP

The Polarizing Second Round Pick

6 posts in this topic

Are you confused on how to feel about Collins going forward? Just curious because I did not agree with the article and even commented in it. I think Collins has arrived and I welcome him as a starter. Just not sure what to do with Rocky and Poole. Who gets the nickel?

I think Collins remains at CB.  

Poole, on the other hand, could be moved to FS........at least that is what I think.  

I thought Collins was great down the stretch last year. With Trufant, there are now 3 legitimate starters at corner. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

2 hours ago, mike11571 said:

I thought Collins was great down the stretch last year. With Trufant, there are now 3 legitimate starters at corner. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I'm wondering why Charley Casserly thinks CB is a need for us when Trufant is coming back and we are loaded with talent and depth at that position.

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I'm wondering why Charley Casserly thinks CB is a need for us when Trufant is coming back and we are loaded with talent and depth at position.

Because he's more of the "fake news". Push an agenda or belief and don't know the actual facts. Irresponsible journalism. These people just talk out of their rear-ends. Don't wonder about it. It's just entertainment. Not supposed to be accurate like one would think.