Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATLBrave

AFMB Fantasy Baseball 2017

12 posts in this topic

Hello again! It's time to kick off the annual AFMB Fantasy Baseball season! We will keep it similar to last year's set up, with it being on ESPN and the rosters & scoring categories will most likely stay the same. I will be PMing the returners soon to see if we have any spots that need filling. My target date for the draft is in roughly 1 week, provided we get everyone signed up. Right now we are at 8 people, so if you know of anyone who might want to join, send them my way. Would like to get back to 10 if at all possible.

ATLBrave

Mookie3127

klp4falcons

k26dp

SacFalcFan

Monoxide

jwickha2

unkn0wn

The positions will be the same as last years.

Positions:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

As for the categories, they will be as follows:

Offense --

AVG, R, RBI, HR, SB, OBP, SLG

Pitching --

ERA, W, BAA, WHIP, QS, K, SV+HD

guys give me an hour.  i found the invite in my spam folder.  i can't access it right now at work.  will be on my home computer in an hour. 

So sorry guys. I had been pestering people for a couple of weeks to see if anyone would join, but no luck. Got crazy busy and didn't have a chance to post. Plan was to postpone for a year and pick it back up next season. Hopefully everyone will still be willing to play then!