Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirrDooley

Trade for MELO

9 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SirrDooley said:

We need to move on this. Offer a 1st & 2nd along with sending scott & splitter to NY. 

I live in NY.  I say no.  That salary would cost us many expiring contracts.  Also, he is starting to breakdown.  Stay away.  Let him go to Cavs or Clippers and set them back.  When those franchises breakdown, they are going to be hurting for a while.  Both have no 1st round draft picks till 2020.   

Well cousins got moved. If not melo I'd be down for Butler. I think BC cousins got moved so does Butler now. 

On 2/19/2017 at 10:45 PM, usmcdirtybird said:

I live in NY.  I say no.  That salary would cost us many expiring contracts.  Also, he is starting to breakdown.  Stay away.  Let him go to Cavs or Clippers and set them back.  When those franchises breakdown, they are going to be hurting for a while.  Both have no 1st round draft picks till 2020.   

Honestly I don't think that they need any first round draft picks. When you have multiple high caliber players and always have a chance at a Championship, I think I'd sacrifice that first rounder for a few years maybe more.

On 2/22/2017 at 5:11 PM, Madness21 said:

Honestly I don't think that they need any first round draft picks. When you have multiple high caliber players and always have a chance at a Championship, I think I'd sacrifice that first rounder for a few years maybe more.

I do understand but look at the Nets who thought there picks this year and next year would be low but are high lottery going to Boston.  

On 2/19/2017 at 6:24 PM, SirrDooley said:

We need to move on this. Offer a 1st & 2nd along with sending scott & splitter to NY. 

**** yeah