gazoo

Ryan played better in 2016 Playoffs than Tom Brady has ever played in playoffs

551 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

So what, Bud. Doesn't make me jealous one bit. FAIL.

That's the past. I'm talking about the future. 

Can't last forever. It didn't last forever for all the other great teams. 

What's your point? 

1 hour ago, slickgadawg said:

Image result for belichick rings

Image result for belichick rings

So what, Bud. Doesn't make me jealous one bit. FAIL.

That's the past. I'm talking about the future. 

Can't last forever. It didn't last forever for all the other great teams

3 hours ago, middlegatv said:

My point is I'm going blind and senile and quoted your post by mistake.

My bad.

NP. I was wondering why 2 Bird fans were in disagreement over Patriot's years of cheating! I'm 51 and a semi-fart! Peace!

middlegatv and Godzilla1985 like this

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:01 PM, middlegatv said:

The Pats "ROLLED" us in the SuperBowl?

That's a special kind of stupid right there.

We didn't get up to a 28-3 lead because we sucked. We had y'all dead to rites BUT didn't close the deal. 

To the Pats credit, they did what had to do after we went full ******.

I'm sure Bellicheat realizes he was dead man walking in his last 2 SuperBowls UNTIL both us and Seahawks went full stupid.

Yeah, Bill's just a lucky guy.  Thanks, that explains it all.  :lol:

15 minutes ago, luvva said:

Yeah, Bill's just a lucky guy.  Thanks, that explains it all.  :lol:

It's time for you to go on home. If you're here to bump an old thread and troll you've outlived your usefulness here.

Vandy, gazoo and BIRDLAND 2.0 like this

6 hours ago, BLM said:

When you lose, you try to find every silver lining possible.  Sometimes you are so delusional you actually think you won.

Well. the Falcons DID play decent for 21/4 quarters!  They just overlooked who they were playing that day.  Plus, they obviously don't have a conditioning coach on staff and that hurt them when they finally realized in the 4th quarter that the game wasn't over.

8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

It's time for you to go on home. If you're here to bump an old thread and troll you've outlived your usefulness here.

I wanted to talk about the SB game and the newer threads don't seem to be talking much about it.

12 minutes ago, luvva said:

I wanted to talk about the SB game and the newer threads don't seem to be talking much about it.

Still waiting for you to say something....anything....intelligent about the SB game.  

12 hours ago, TeamPlayer1 said:

Gazoo did not say the Falcons out played the Patriots just that Ryan outplayed Brady.

Some people are utterly incapable of separating the two. In this case, that fool is saying Brady played better simply because the Patriots won the coin toss which didn't give Ryan a chance to play in overtime.

TeamPlayer1, BIRDLAND 2.0 and Vandy like this

7 hours ago, gazoo said:

Some people are utterly incapable of separating the two. In this case, that fool is saying Brady played better simply because the Patriots won the coin toss which didn't give Ryan a chance to play in overtime.

Says the person that talks out of both sides of his neck. In one thread you'll be throwing stats around to prove your point and in the very next disregard them and start crying about how it's a "team game!!!" Bottom line is the Falcons needed Ryan to make one single play in the 4th quarter, just one and that would have ended any chance of a Patriot come back and he couldn't do it. On the other side of the ball Brady literally had to make a at least a half dozen "must make" plays to have a chance at wining and he made every single one of them. So you can hold on to your stats all you like, only the delusional think Ryan played better in that Super Bowl. Ryan made stats and Brady made history, guess which one gets remembered?  

2 hours ago, Godsmith said:

Says the person that talks out of both sides of his neck. In one thread you'll be throwing stats around to prove your point and in the very next disregard them and start crying about how it's a "team game!!!" Bottom line is the Falcons needed Ryan to make one single play in the 4th quarter, just one and that would have ended any chance of a Patriot come back and he couldn't do it. On the other side of the ball Brady literally had to make a at least a half dozen "must make" plays to have a chance at wining and he made every single one of them. So you can hold on to your stats all you like, only the delusional think Ryan played better in that Super Bowl. Ryan made stats and Brady made history, guess which one gets remembered?  

Lmfao he did. Remember that throw to Julio to ice the game?

BIRDLAND 2.0 and Vandy like this

Posted (edited)

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:15 AM, gazoo said:

That's was probably a good thing, given his performance in the last 24 minutes of regulation time! 

And Brady threw for well over 400 yards scoring points, including 2 two point conversions, on his last 5 possessions.  THE GREATEST performance in SB history! 

But you think MR outplayed him?  HaHa...delusional. 

Edited by luvva

17 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

Lmfao he did. Remember that throw to Julio to ice the game?

You mean the one right before he took a sack to take his team out of field goal range?

26 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

You mean the one right before he took a sack to take his team out of field goal range?

You should probably concern yourself with more important things.  Like how 14 year olds handle zit breakouts & voice changes.  You just might have one ball the size of a pea while the other one is just an itty bitty one.  

Image result for Gif of failure

gazoo likes this

3 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

You should probably concern yourself with more important things.  Like how 14 year olds handle zit breakouts & voice changes.  You just might have one ball the size of a pea while the other one is just an itty bitty one.  

Image result for Gif of failure

I blocked this clown on Sunday. When trolls have to continue causing angst to another board over a horrible loss, it just shows a true reflection of that team and it's fan base. All I needed to see was NE D.C. Patricia wearing a Goodell satire t shirt stepping off plane in Boston to know how baseless that team is. The Saints have more class! 

HASHBROWN3 likes this

4 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I blocked this clown on Sunday. When trolls have to continue causing angst to another board over a horrible loss, it just shows a true reflection of that team and it's fan base. All I needed to see was NE D.C. Patricia wearing a Goodell satire t shirt stepping off plane in Boston to know how baseless that team is. The Saints have more class! 

Yeah, I haven't been following this thread too closely but this dude seems extra special goofy and an obvious girly troll so I thought I'd match his maturity level and troll back.

Clearly he has a tragic and sad life.

BIRDLAND 2.0 and gazoo like this

1 hour ago, Godsmith said:

I mean the one that under every circumstance wins the game with competent coaching. 

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

2 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

I mean the one that under every circumstance wins the game with competent coaching. 

Oh, so it was the coach that took the sack, in the biggest moment of the biggest game of his life, when everyone in the world knew the one thing he couldn't do in that moment was take a sack? Really? Yet this is the guy who supposedly played better than Brady who's play in the most historic comeback in the history of the Super Bowl will be canonized for all time?     

Maybe THIS post will be the one that finally breaks through to the troll!

Guys, seriously.  Ignore.

1 hour ago, Godsmith said:

Oh, so it was the coach that took the sack, in the biggest moment of the biggest game of his life, when everyone in the world knew the one thing he couldn't do in that moment was take a sack? Really? Yet this is the guy who supposedly played better than Brady who's play in the most historic comeback in the history of the Super Bowl will be canonized for all time?     

Even after the sack they were in FG range

7 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Even after the sack they were in FG range

You live in Canada. Do the board a favor and drive through a crowded Patriot sympathizer bar tonight. Probably a bunch of 'em. 

3 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

You live in Canada. Do the board a favor and drive through a crowded Patriot sympathizer bar tonight. Probably a bunch of 'em. 

So. Many. Of. Them.