Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

giveaway for falcons commerative last home game ticket!!!!
The "mash Report" will be coming back for the 2017 Training Camp

43 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, IronHead34 said:

I know I PMed you, but hey, I need to make this public:  

For all you new fans and members, this is the kind of awesome stuff that happens on this board!  The Mashburn report will make you PUMPED for football season!  

Thanks for doing this man, and I hope fate smiles on me :-)  

Now, if we can get supes and grits back to some artwork, this place will feel just about right. 

Thanks bro. I look forward to it.  And I really do hope the other people come back. So many great things in the past from the hickory stick to the raising money to pay the fine for Mike Smith (that ended up being donated to charity). 

3 hours ago, capologist said:

Great to see you back Mash!  I'm planning to hit training camp some this year, will get in touch!

That would be a awesome to meet up. 

Have you started crunching numbers on what we can afford in free agency?

capologist likes this

19 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

As for the giveaway. if you are interested in the giveaway. all you have to do is go to the appreciation thread and show your appreciation for the falcons. On Monday I have a plan that will draw some of the players, coaches and staff to it. and they Should see that we are proud of their accomplishments for the 2016 season. If you do not want to do that due to not having anything nice to say, just reply to this thread saying you want to have your name in the drawing, and I will still include you.

No automatic alt text available.

I will give one of these away to one person who commented in the appreciation (or to a person who could not find something nice to say in this thread). On Monday I will use a software that will pick a random name. I will contact you and send it to you in the mail. (if in the case it is someone who lives outside of the united states, we will look at the fees for shipping.). 

I didn't have anything nice to say but put me in the drawing. Serious....put me in. 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

5 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

That would be a awesome to meet up. 

Have you started crunching numbers on what we can afford in free agency?

25-30 million is best estimate so far

2 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

I didn't have anything nice to say but put me in the drawing. Serious....put me in. 

I will, and I'll do a video of it just so everyone can see it is random and not me just picking it myself.

mvcrook likes this

1 minute ago, capologist said:

25-30 million is best estimate so far

After the re-signing of our players, giving contracts to trufant and Freeman, and saving 6 for the draft. I'm thinking we have about 8 to spend. 

I think it'll go towards a guard. Like the guy from the Packers. 

If they want someone big on defense. We will have to see what the contract extension that Matt signs...... Who knows maybe Matt will sign one that frees up a ton of space. 

42 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

After the re-signing of our players, giving contracts to trufant and Freeman, and saving 6 for the draft. I'm thinking we have about 8 to spend. 

I think it'll go towards a guard. Like the guy from the Packers. 

If they want someone big on defense. We will have to see what the contract extension that Matt signs...... Who knows maybe Matt will sign one that frees up a ton of space. 

I think there will be other moves that will create space but yeah, I want Kevin Zeitler from Cincy

1 minute ago, capologist said:

I think there will be other moves that will create space but yeah, I want Kevin Zeitler from Cincy

I'm good with that one........ T.j. lang was the one I was thinking of. 

Either of those guys were awesome. And will cost 4-6 million. 

2 hours ago, gambysquared said:

I'm so glad to see this happening again. Since I'm an NY native, your pictures and coverage always helped to get a look into TC since work normally needs me. So pumped!

Thanks, this is what I liked hearing when I did it. 

gambysquared likes this

17 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Another nice giveaway,  you guys are the best,   I already won this year mash , just saying thank you .

You are welcome. What did you win earlier?

2 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

You are welcome. What did you win earlier?

2 playoff tickets from  Skerfalcon ,  It was awesome,  Meant the world to me !  The generosity, of members of this board , just blows me away, after being a Falcon fan for so long,  I hate that I didnt  really get to start posting till this year,  its a true brotherhood on here.  

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this