Monoxide

Show your appreciation for the 2016 Atlanta Falcons

86 posts in this topic

To my Falcons

You guys galvanized and built a brotherhood not only within the four walls at Flowery Branch but a city. With all the turmoil going on, you brought people together and put on a show for the ages. We didn't get the job done this year but the foundation has been put in place to go after it with the same mantra preached all year "fast and physical".

Im proud to be a fan of this team and the scars we've taken together will make it sweeter when a championship is brought to this city. 

Thank You

Personally 2017 season can't get here soon enough for me. I'm ready to see my team, our team, the Atlanta Falcons Rise Up again.  Great season this year, and with our youth, it gives me the chills with what theyre about to do to the NFL in the future. Love my team!

That was an amazing season! Thanks for all you do. What you guys do on the field inspires me. It makes my life better. And you were AWESOME this season!

I'm so impressed with your Brotherhood, your hard work, and your dedication to winning. 

It's heartbreaking that you didn't get those superbowl rings. But I hope it is as obvious to you as it is to me, that if you do what it takes, no one can stop you from getting them next year. It's time to man up over this loss, get your minds straight, and go out and take that world championship.

what we did might seem great in 4-5 years if we don't go back. otherwise this season was a disappointment. you cant tell me losing the SB like that is any sort of 'achievement'

7 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

That was an amazing season! Thanks for all you do. What you guys do on the field inspires me. It makes my life better. And you were AWESOME this season!

I'm so impressed with your Brotherhood, your hard work, and your dedication to winning. 

It's heartbreaking that you didn't get those superbowl rings. But I hope it is as obvious to you as it is to me, that if you do what it takes, no one can stop you from getting them next year. It's time to man up over this loss, get your minds straight, and go out and take that world championship.

Agreed, it's obvious no one can stop us from getting their next year. 

There are people who say I don't watch the NFL, college football is where the real heart is left on the field.  I would have to beg to differ, this team, this family, this brotherhood has shown on and off the field the amount of heart this team has.  You can't buy heart, you can't buy a brotherhood, you can't pay someone to have each other's backs the way this team does for one another. We all grow through the lessons of happiness and pain.  Thank you for letting us grow with you.

This has been the most epic seasons I have ever witnessed and I for one am hungry to see it continue to thrive.  

Thank you Atlanta Falcons for showing that our team matters, our city matters and our fans matter.  Thank you for playing your hearts out each and every time you all stepped on the field.

Most of all thank you for making me proud to rep my red and black.  I can't wait for the next chapter of this journey. Falcon fan for life.

In brotherhood we rise (sisterhood too :rolleyes:)

What a great season. Played well above all expectations and with the youth at most key positions, should be SB contenders for the foreseeable future. Great job team and walk that extra mile to get the ultimate goal. 

I appreciate all the hard work and determination my guys put in. Even though we didn't reach our goal I know they are going to come back better than ever and we'll eventually win one for the Atl. I am very thankful for a wonderful season, The brotherhood will keep getting better. and I'll never stop rising up.

Edited by The Bayy

I love the Falcons. I've loved them since the league announced an expansion team was coming to Atlanta. My heartfelt thanks go out to the team, staff, and owner for this wonderful season. I'm proud of all of you. 

well I was one of those who predicted 6-8 wins max for the season. But I am happy to have been proven wrong. I'd just like to say it was a season to be enjoyed, that's for sure. Didn't end the way it could (or should for that matter) have, but hey, to LOSE the superbowl, you have to be IN the superbowl. 

looking forward to FA and the draft, and then the start of camp, hey we're what, only 5 1/2 months away? i am going to do my best to try to get to camp this year....

Still proudly wearing my championship shirt and hat, we're still NFC champs, and that can't be denied!

To My Team,

Thank you. Thank you for giving us something we can believe in. Thank you for providing an outlet that we are so passionate about; especially through hard times in our own personal lives. You guys were a Godsend for me this season with everything I've been dealing with. I trust that this season is something to build on going forward. Being so close will only propel us forward. 

Rise!

I wish there was a way for our guys to know we appreciate them or a way they could see this. 

Ill start off by saying congrats to Matt Ryan for the season we've always knew you had in you. You truly were an MVP and played for your brothers and this city this year.

Thank you to TD and co. For hiring Alex Mack and making this offensive line great. We couldn't have asked for anyone to come in and do a better job than he did this year. 

Julio, Sanu and Gabriel thank you for being such unique WR's and giving us the best group in football for Matt to throw to.

Thank you Freeman and Coleman, the most dynamic RB duo in the league and being a near unstoppable force catching and running the ball.

Thank you Quinn and thank you young defense. You guys are absolutely amazing and will grow into a group feared in this league. Also Congrats to Vic Beasley. I live in his hometown and we couldn't be happier to root for you and this team.

Thank you to everyone involved in this organization for giving us an amazing year  and thank you Tom Brady and the Patriots for giving them the hunger they'll need to win the Super Bowl next season!!!!

Edited by PHALCONABERNATHY

Going into that game people couldn't have been more high on this team's overall progress.  99.99999% of that has changed 0%. This team proved to me that it's not a phony.  This is the best collection of talent this team has probably ever had.  There's plenty to be optimistic about imo. It's just going to require us setting aside the anguish to see it. 

#Riseup 

Thank you for giving me the best season ever as a Falcon Fan.  Don't ever forget the brotherhood, effort, and pain it took to get to the superbowl.   I will be forever grateful for what you guys did this year.  The future is bright with this team.  Hold your heads high.

#Brotherhood

2 hours ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

I wish there was a way for our guys to know we appreciate them or a way they could see this. 

Ill start off by saying congrats to Matt Ryan for the season we've always knew you had in you. You truly were an MVP and played for your brothers and this city this year.

Thank you to TD and co. For hiring Alex Mack and making this offensive line great. We couldn't have asked for anyone to come in and do a better job than he did this year. 

Julio, Sanu and Gabriel thank you for being such unique WR's and giving us the best group in football for Matt to throw to.

Thank you Freeman and Coleman, the most dynamic RB duo in the league and being a near unstoppable force catching and running the ball.

Thank you Quinn and thank you young defense. You guys are absolutely amazing and will grow into a group feared in this league. Also Congrats to Vic Beasley. I live in his hometown and we couldn't be happier to root for you and this team.

Thank you to everyone involved in this organization for giving us an amazing year  and thank you Tom Brady and the Patriots for giving them the hunger they'll need to win the Super Bowl next season!!!!

Preach!

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

Well I appreciate the way these boys played this year and I see this being a common theme. I was pissed after the game and yeah I blamed Kyle 80% and DQ the other 20% by not overruling some play calls. This team is very young on defense and they are improving greatly. We are seeing the coaching changes which indicates that DQ is not settling for less. This has kind of helped me get excited for next season. I can see this team right back in the bowl. I'm riding with my falcons til the wheels fall off.

I've enjoyed this high speed rollercoaster of a year (minus the splash down at the end).  The first half of sb51 was absolutely the most fun I've had watching football. I want to thank each and every one of you MEN on the Atlanta Falcon football team.

I believe that what we saw was the beginning, not the end, of a dominance that will be stronger and more balanced than we have ever seen.

To sum up:

THANK YOU, ATLANTA FALCONS BROTHERHOOD!

I want to say thank you to every Falcons coach and player for this amazing season. That Super Bowl loss really hurt but it doesn't take away from arguably the best season in franchise history.