jimifalcon

Shannon Sharper,Skip Bayless

36 posts in this topic

Undisputed is on right now on Fox and Shannon just humbled Skip Clueless and dissed the Patriots.He said they haven't played a threat QB all season except Russell Wilson who beat them.He even went down the list and asked "which one of these is a match for Matt?".He says the Pats defense hasn't seen the weapons that Matt has and they won't be ready.wow.

17 minutes ago, Crunksauce said:

Shannon... That's a girl's name! lol jk

Chris Carter just made fun of Shannon's shoes saying that is the girl coming out in him.Skip is talking about his dang cowboys again and shannon says he will see Skip tomorrow to hear him whine about the Falcon's win,he won't even sleep though because he will be celebrating all night with Matt ha ha ha.

22 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I get what Sharpe is saying but saying...

How can anyone get what he is saying?? Dude bumbles his words!

Tim Mazetti likes this

I'm not going to knock the Patriots for who they played because they did what they were supposed to do to them.  I think realistically they're more like a 10 ranked defense, and it'll still be a tough task for the falcons. 

Our defense vs their offense is what worries me more though.  

Falconsin2012 likes this

11 minutes ago, FalcanFanatic93 said:

Shanon sharpe must be a falcons fan

He also went to Savannah State and high school in GA.

The one thing I like about Undisputed... maybe the ONLY thing is Shannon actually knows what he's talking about with the football subjects.  Skip's entire time on First take, whoever the partner was, he just ran over them with the NFL stuff, whether it was Woody Page, or Stephen A., who admittedly didn't give a flip about football until he got that job.

Shannon and those Hall of Fame bonafides are above reproach.

Drew4719 likes this

1 minute ago, SyCo said:

I'm not going to knock the Patriots for who they played because they did what they were supposed to do to them.  I think realistically they're more like a 10 ranked defense, and it'll still be a tough task for the falcons. 

Our defense vs their offense is what worries me more though.  

Patriots are actually #8 in yards.  So, you're right, the #1 rank in scoring is a bit misleading.  But I'm not sure how much tougher it'll be on Falcons' offense that's laid 38 points on the #2 defense or 36 points on the #5 unit.

-Falcon4Ever- likes this

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Patriots are actually #8 in yards.  So, you're right, the #1 rank in scoring is a bit misleading.  But I'm not sure how much tougher it'll be on Falcons' offense that's laid 38 points on the #2 defense or 36 points on the #5 unit.

16th in adjusted DVOA.

5 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

16th in adjusted DVOA.

Yep. Nobody ever brings any of that up. 

Im not going to put anything past bellichick. If any coach can pull off a win against this team it is him.