IamFRESCO1

Put your money where you mouth is......

44 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Alaska Falcon said:

We're having chips and wings pregame, prime rib and mashed potatoes for half time, and a Falcons victory for dessert! If anyone is in Fairbanks, AK all are invited. Midnite Mine starting at 1pm AKST.  GO FALCONS!

**** I lived in Fairbanks for 6 years. Graduated 2010 at Eielson

Edited by ShmevinShmarris
Alaska Falcon likes this

18 minutes ago, Alaska Falcon said:

We're having chips and wings pregame, prime rib and mashed potatoes for half time, and a Falcons victory for dessert! If anyone is in Fairbanks, AK all are invited. Midnite Mine starting at 1pm AKST.  GO FALCONS!

Word what's your address, I'll be over in an hour with about 6 of my bros

3 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

Word what's your address, I'll be over in an hour with about 6 of my bros

308 Wendell Avenue doors open at 10:30am I believe. Maybe 10. I'll be there around noon.

Subliminal likes this

2 hours ago, Alaska Falcon said:

308 Wendell Avenue doors open at 10:30am I believe. Maybe 10. I'll be there around noon.

Word man see you soon!

They will win, and it will be a shock..hhow they do it.

Research my posts...I said during the Smith regime, that The Flacons would face The Patriots and lsoe, but return a season or two later, and win it.

They should win i6  today though...

Defense wins championships, but this offense is one of the best that I've seen.

They've beaten teams badly without Julio at all.

The D-Line is better now... What they did to Rodgers..

What Jones and the secondary did to Green Bay.

6 hours ago, The Great American said:

Me and you both, brother!!!  I once had to dye my hair red after losing a bet.    

Pink mohawk for me...

I put $100 on the Pats. Not that I think we lose but that's my superstition. Had 50 on Packers and 30 on Seahawks

Started a couple years ago when UGA was going into a big game I thought they'd lose, and bet against them so if they lost I'd still have some good to come out if it and they won. Been doing it ever since and it works at about a 75% clip including last years Panther upset

IamFRESCO1 likes this

Betting with house money due to the last 2 games when we stomped them.

$500 on the Falcons. 

6 hours ago, Falconer89 said:

I bet a dude Falcons would put up minimum 30 and win by at least 10. Amount? 1100. I'm an engineer so the money flows in my house lol.

Odd number!  How yall come to that? 

21 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I put $100 on the Pats. Not that I think we lose but that's my superstition. Had 50 on Packers and 30 on Seahawks

Started a couple years ago when UGA was going into a big game I thought they'd lose, and bet against them so if they lost I'd still have some good to come out if it and they won. Been doing it ever since and it works at about a 75% clip including last years Panther upset

That can get costly 

2 minutes ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

Odd number!  How yall come to that? 

He asked me to come up with an amount. Looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:00 AM. Weird I know...

Edited by Falconer89
IamFRESCO1 likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconer89 said:

He asked me to come up with an amount. Looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:00 AM. Weird I know...

LOL that's what money do. 

1 minute ago, IamFRESCO1 said:

That can get costly 

It does, but I've also been on a pretty good run lately and their were very few upsets in the NFL playoffs and I nailed Clemson beating both Ohio State and Alabama for big money so I've more than come up green. 100 bucks is peftectly fine price to pay for a Lombardi :D

If not I dunno I'll take that dirty money and buy some nice scotch and a video game or something to escape for a little while 

$2500.  with a Pats fan after he gave me 7pts.  First bet Ive made in some time, but the pts were the kicker.

I put my money where my mouth is every summer in Vegas. Every season I put 200-500 on the falcons winning it all. Vegas had us 80-1 odds of winning the super bowl. I Bet 300.