IamFRESCO1

Put your money where you mouth is......

44 posts in this topic

I for one, am a huge falcons fan.  I been telling ppl as long as I've been a fan (2002) that every year,  we're going to the Super Bowl!  

This year, I MEAN IT! 

SO WITH THAT SAID.....  I GOT $525 SAYING WE WIN IT ALL! (I BET 6 PPL) 

(YALL WON'T BELIEVE HOW MANY PATS FANS LIVE IN ALABAMA!)

so my question is how MUCH money IF ANY M do you have on dem Falcons winning? 

9 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I stopped betting Falcons games a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG time ago.

Me and you both, brother!!!  I once had to dye my hair red after losing a bet.    

I have quite a few bets.

I have a teaser bet which gives me Falcons +9 and an over of 52. Gotta hit both to win for $150

I have $25 bucks on Tevin Coleman to win MVP. Pays out $825

I have $10 bucks on Keanu Neal to win MVP. Pays out $2000

I have 4 separate Falcons blow out bets for 10 bucks each. Falcons win by 10, 13, 14, 17 and they pay out 200, 400, 250, and 450 respectively.

When I did gamble, I had a rule to never bet on our against us. In 4 years I broke it only once and lost a huge parlay because of that bet.

This is why I don't play fantasy FB, because sooner or later I'd have to root for a player we were playing against to have a good game and that's bad juju in my book. 

Alaska Falcon likes this

Got 50 bucks on the Falcons winning. Then apperently last night I got drunk and wanted to take the Sanu 75 yards, 1 TD and Falcons win bet for another 50 but got the Chris Hogan one instead. So instead of being reasonable I doubled down on the Sanu one.

Pretty much my entire winnings and bankroll for this season are on the line. I've written off the money at the start of the season so I won't miss it, but still I feel pretty dumb.

2 minutes ago, EuroFalcon said:

Got 50 bucks on the Falcons winning. Then apperently last night I got drunk and wanted to take the Sanu 75 yards, 1 TD and Falcons win bet for another 50 but got the Chris Hogan one instead. So instead of being reasonable I doubled down on the Sanu one.

Pretty much my entire winnings and bankroll for this season are on the line. I've written off the money at the start of the season so I won't miss it, but still I feel pretty dumb.

You can't cancel?

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You can't cancel?

Not easily if possible at all. I'm down with it though, like I said it's money I've concidered to have been lost at the start of the season. Atleast it will make for a nailbiting game.

I bet a dude Falcons would put up minimum 30 and win by at least 10. Amount? 1100. I'm an engineer so the money flows in my house lol.

IamFRESCO1 likes this

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I stopped betting Falcons games a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGG time ago.

Yeah, same here. It seemed like I was jinxing them with my monetary investments. :huh::(

I put $50 down on Falcons winning it at the start of the playoffs. Payout is $250. 

I just put 4 prop bets on who will score the first TD of the game. 

$5 on Sanu to win $70

$5 on Hooper to win $140

$5 on Freeman to win $50

$5 on Gabriel to win $70

4 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I didn't put money on the game, but spent over $1k on pizza, beer, boos, etc for one he'll of a superbowl party at my house. 

Hahaha my man! I wanna see that spread you have. 

AlabamaFalconFan likes this

2 hours ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

I didn't put money on the game, but spent over $1k on pizza, beer, boos, etc for one he'll of a superbowl party at my house. 

We're having chips and wings pregame, prime rib and mashed potatoes for half time, and a Falcons victory for dessert! If anyone is in Fairbanks, AK all are invited. Midnite Mine starting at 1pm AKST.  GO FALCONS!