Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

February Hawks Thread

188 posts in this topic

I guess January and the majority of February suddenly didn't happen now...huh?

Because after the Spurs game up to now, for the majority of the games against playoff teams or teams playing like they're playoff caliber, the Hawks have looked out of the league vs them and two of the games were almost rescued by THJ (the second one was). That's not the type of stuff that's flying in the playoffs, sorry!

YES....in December the Hawks did better against the playoff caliber, but that was not the case after the Spurs OT win and it was masked by the weak schedule.

And again. 3 straight losses by double digits. That's kind of going to make you play harder.

I still need for this to be proven to me.

Edited by VoiceofReason95

Prince had a good game tonight. Would have liked to see him score one more bucket to get his first double double. Celtics just showed why they won't challenge the Cavs in the east--we dominated them on the boards (+15 margin). Howard, Millsap, and Prince got double digit rebounds. They are a soft team, and Horford's lack of physicality is now their problem.

If they are unfortunate enough to draw the Cavs early, they'll get swept like we did, and it won't even be all that competitive.

blkbigdog35, jayu70 and TheTrue7 like this

13 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Prince had a good game tonight. Would have liked to see him score one more bucket to get his first double double. Celtics just showed why they won't challenge the Cavs in the east--we dominated them on the boards (+15 margin). Howard, Millsap, and Prince got double digit rebounds. They are a soft team, and Horford's lack of physicality is now their problem.

If they are unfortunate enough to draw the Cavs early, they'll get swept like we did, and it won't even be all that competitive.

:munch:

19 hours ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Then explain to me why this team has been getting their brains completely beaten out in January/February outside of the Spurs and a lucky game vs the Rockets when it's a good team? Because that's what the case has been lately, it's not December.

One game. Prove it to me.

No explanation it's obvious looking at some of their games but hey I have to ride or die with my team. ;)

jayu70 and TheTrue7 like this

19 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Jersey you know that "Horford's lack of physicality is now their problem." comment is going to rub Horford Sympathizers the wrong way, :lol:  but I totally agree with you!!

TheTrue7 and jayu70 like this

5-6 record to close out February was not the month we wanted but hopefully this Boston win can get them going on a nice streak.  

13 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

No explanation it's obvious looking at some of their games but hey I have to ride or die with my team. ;)

IMG_0389.JPG

blkbigdog35 likes this