Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

February Hawks Thread

188 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Got within 3 and now down by 13.  These Hawks are such a disappointmentent.  I would love to sign Gordon Hayward in the offseason.  

That would be a dream come true. Any chance he gets out of Utah?

Good win by the Hawks, but this irks me.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/cleveland-cavaliers-at-indiana-pacers/game-center/sp-id-30401000001674853

Kyle Korver had 29 points, hit 8-9 threes.

When has he ever done that chit with us? I don't remember him even taking that many threes with us in any game.

Effin bullchit man. This is why he was always better suited as a bench player, not a starter.

Edited by JerseyNo12

11 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/cleveland-cavaliers-at-indiana-pacers/game-center/sp-id-30401000001674853

When has he ever done that chit with us? I don't remember him even taking that many threes with us in any game.

Effin bullchit man. This is why he was always better suited as a bench player, not a starter.

It was one game.. thanks to that one game he's now averaging a whopping one more ppg for them than he did us.. I'm happy THJ is reaping the rewards of KK being gone

JerseyNo12 likes this

On Wednesday, February 08, 2017 at 10:20 PM, JerseyNo12 said:

8-12/27 pts 2013

8-10/28 pts 2013

7-9/ 24 pts 2015

He also had a 6/10 snd 4/9 game this year with us.

He's had his share of games with 7-9 shots.

JerseyNo12 likes this

Bembry playing in the 1st Q. Dude could really develop into something special. I don't think I've seen a Hawks rookie play this much since Horford. 

Here's to hoping THJ stays around as well... He is playing well too

59-43 at the half.

This team's 2-10 stretch at the start of the year is the only reason they aren't 2nd in the East

Blew a 22 point lead and lost. 

This team is not going to ever contend for a championship as currently constructed. 

11 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Blew a 22 point lead and lost. 

This team is not going to ever contend for a championship as currently constructed. 

That same sac team beat Boston by 16... without boog.. just saying 

shhhh

the kings might be better without Cousins' stupid antics.

shhhh

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

shhhh

the kings might be better without Cousins' stupid antics.

shhhh

:rolleyes:

Alltime record says otherwise... team d says otherwise.. ppg says otherwise.. 

its sad when posters waffle.. even sadder when they use multiple profiles to do so 

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

:rolleyes:

Alltime record says otherwise... team d says otherwise.. ppg says otherwise.. 

its sad when posters waffle.. even sadder when they use multiple profiles to do so 

LMAO wonder who this is

3 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

LMAO wonder who this is

Biggest promoter of having a 5 out offense saying that a team is better without a center who can shoot the 3... walking talking contradiction 

4 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

Biggest promoter of having a 5 out offense saying that a team is better without a center who can shoot the 3... walking talking contradiction 

I am looking more of lack of practice time in January and February because of amount of games these months. JMO.  This team kills me with the jekyll and hyde play.       

17 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I am looking more of lack of practice time in January and February because of amount of games these months. JMO.  This team kills me with the jekyll and hyde play.       

All about getting hot at the right time 

Edited by TheTrue7

4 hours ago, TheTrue7 said:

:lol:

Yeah I have been waiting for them to get hot but I think that defense needs to be there priority because offensively they are fine.

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah I have been waiting for them to get hot but I think that defense needs to be there priority because offensively they are fine.

Agreed.. if they'd at least try harder to go over the screens than under, their perimeter d would be better.. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

22 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Agreed.. if they'd at least try harder to go over the screens than under, their perimeter d would be better.. 

Exactly

A team isn't better today with a center that just boards and dunks, and that is all Dwight Howard is. He's a boarder and dunker today, he doesn't do anything else, and is a poor fit in today's NBA.

And no, don't look at the superstar teams like the Cavaliers and Warriors for you example of a team that is good with just a boarder and dunker at center. Those are a poor example and proves my point, to have a legitimate chance at winning it all, you need an absolute SUPERSTAR at one position.