dirty4life

Tailgating/Parties in Houston

6 posts in this topic

Any falcons fans headed to Houston and hosting parties or tailgates? I am going in the game but the rest of my travel group is not going in the game.

Wanting to hangout with Falcons fans but not pay 600 a piece for BIG tailgate tix being offered on stubhub!

We're in the same boat, half our group is going to the game and the other is looking to hang out with other Falcons fans for the game. Looks like there will be plenty of bars showing the game but not sure if any of them are specifically for the Falcons. You'd think it would be easier to find.

18 hours ago, dirty4life said:

Any falcons fans headed to Houston and hosting parties or tailgates? I am going in the game but the rest of my travel group is not going in the game.

Wanting to hangout with Falcons fans but not pay 600 a piece for BIG tailgate tix being offered on stubhub!

I have my wife & kids with me, looking for a tailgate group.

tryroadwarriors likes this

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/houstonq-parking/7707-fannin-st/?event_id=491878

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in. Its close to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game but will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join us!

jaison_kurian likes this

On 1/30/2017 at 4:37 PM, Tamme83 said:

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/houstonq-parking/7707-fannin-st/?event_id=491878

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in. Its close to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game but will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join us!

Sounds like a plan..

tryroadwarriors likes this