Georgiaboy04

Who's going to Houston?

19 posts in this topic

I'm seriously considering going even if I can't secure a ticket.

Just wandering if anybody else is thinking about taking the trip?

A group of friends and family want to go just for the tailgate experience but haven't been able to find any information on where to tailgate and how much it would cost.

Georgiaboy04 likes this

Im willing to bet that all of the other people commenting in the other "Who's going to Houston" thread can help answer that question :)

2 minutes ago, ATLFalcfan said:

A group of friends and family want to go just for the tailgate experience but haven't been able to find any information on where to tailgate and how much it would cost.

Yeah post here if you find out any information.

I personally think it would be awesome if they had Super Bowl viewing party in the Dome!

2 minutes ago, Clark said:

Im willing to bet that all of the other people commenting in the other "Who's going to Houston" thread can help answer that question :)

Man you know I think I actually remember reading one last night now that you say that. But I was so amped up last night and really didn't sleep. No disrespect to the other thread starter. Mods can merge if need be.

4 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Im definitely trying hard to convince boss....to consider superbowl tix ($11k) with full experience as part of my yearly bonus! 

I think I can convince him....keep you guys posted.

That would be awesome!!

jaison_kurian likes this

Just now, Georgiaboy04 said:

Man you know I think I actually remember reading one last night now that you say that. But I was so amped up last night and really didn't sleep. No disrespect to the other thread starter. Mods can merge if need be.

Just busting your balls man!  

Georgiaboy04 likes this

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in all day on Sunday. Its walking distance to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game so we will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join us!
https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/houstonq-parking/7707-fannin-st/?event_id=491878

Or you can call the company at 713-933-5051 to reserve a parking spot 

I will be there to support America's team, the Patriots. New England is the birthplace of America and some people consider Upstate New York to be a part of New England.
New York is a great city, but America was built on the small towns and rural areas from Michigan to Wyoming. The Patriots are truly a team for Michiganers and Wyomingers, real Americans that built this country for what it is today. GO PATS!!!! We will be there at the game rooting you on in Houston! Another great American State, Texas!!!

On January 30, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Tamme83 said:

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in all day on Sunday. Its walking distance to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game so we will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join us!

Hey Tamme83! I added that parking lot as a event on a customized super bowl map of Houston I am creating for fans going to the game.  I also have Griff's which is a falcon friendly bar on there.  What else would you guys like to add?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roadwarriors

vabchbirdlover likes this

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Tamme83 said:

How big is the tv. I'm thinking about driving down but do not have a ticket.