Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QuinnTorris

Giving love to the front 7

6 posts in this topic

Going into the game, the Packers were widely believed to have the best pass blocking OL in the NFL. Yesterday our DL and LBs dominated them all game long and that was a big part of why we held them to 0 until the 3rd. I was certainly not expecting that. Even Tyson Jackson showed up and balled out. This bodes well for or game against Brady, since he isn't going to scramble for 40+ yards like Rodgers or Wilson. The Super Bowl will come down to who can pressure the QB and if our defense can dominate in the trenches again, we could very well be on our way to our first Lombardi. 

I'm so glad we don't face a mobile quarterback anymore after playing our last 5 games against elusive  QBs. In fact Brady might be the least mobile QB in the league. That dual threat really strains the defense and leaves windows open all over the field. You're about to see the cover 3 really shine in 2 weeks, especially if we decide to attack Brady

They played awesome, and for me player of game was Rashede Hageman on defense, if he continues this kind of play , we are set for years.

Patriots o line is not as good as packers or saints. We should be able to take advantage of this match-up. We have to get Brady off of his spot, even if we don't get a ton of sacks. We did an excellent job of this against 3 mobile quarterbacks (Wilson, Newton and Rodgers) and one pocket passer (brees). If we can do this to Brady and pretty sure we'll bring home the Lombardi.

Slappywhite likes this