raysnill1

I LOVE this guy! Sanu mic'd up part 2

53 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

speaking of drops:

Julio: 129 targets 83 catches 3 drops 

Hooper:  29 targers 19 catches 2 drops

Free:  65 targets 54 catches 2 drops

Perkins:  5 targets 3 catches 1 drop

Sanu:  81 targets 59 catches 1 drop

Gabriel: 50 targets 35 catches 0 drops

Robinson: 32 targets 20 catches 0 drops

Dimarco:  10 targets 7 catches 0 drops

Tamme:  31 targets 22 catches 0 drops

Williams:  7 targets 5 catches 0 drops

Toilolo:  19 targets 13 catches 0 drops

Coleman:  40 targets 31 catches 0 drops

Hardy:  31 targets 21 catches 0 drops

 

the Falcons were insane catching the ball this year. we only had 9 drops on catchable passes this whole regular season. that is a ridiculous stat!!

                 

Toilolo had a drop Saturday but yeah...still very impressive for the entire group.

FalconFanForLife likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I mean, Julio will end up as one of the greatest of all time.

But Sanu brings SO much.

He's made some acrobatic touchdown catches all season, from (I believe) our first score of the year in the back of the end zone against Tampa to the go-ahead with 30 seconds left vs. Green Bay to the dagger this past Saturday.

And one thing I absolutely LOVE about him is that he hardly ever goes down at the catch.

He fights his a$$ off for extra yardage and almost always gets it, dragging people with him.

You gotta love that.

I do indeed. Didn't know anything about the dude when he got picked up....but that was a really good signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

speaking of drops:

Julio: 129 targets 83 catches 3 drops 

Hooper:  29 targers 19 catches 2 drops

Free:  65 targets 54 catches 2 drops

Perkins:  5 targets 3 catches 1 drop

Sanu:  81 targets 59 catches 1 drop

Gabriel: 50 targets 35 catches 0 drops

Robinson: 32 targets 20 catches 0 drops

Dimarco:  10 targets 7 catches 0 drops

Tamme:  31 targets 22 catches 0 drops

Williams:  7 targets 5 catches 0 drops

Toilolo:  19 targets 13 catches 0 drops

Coleman:  40 targets 31 catches 0 drops

Hardy:  31 targets 21 catches 0 drops

 

the Falcons were insane catching the ball this year. we only had 9 drops on catchable passes this whole regular season. that is a ridiculous stat!!

                 

And don't forget Tialavea. He caught 100% of the passes thrown his way. What a monster.

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

And don't forget Tialavea. He caught 100% of the passes thrown his way. What a monster.

:D

ANNNNNDDDDDDD for a touchdown every time ;)

 

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Toilolo had a drop Saturday but yeah...still very impressive for the entire group.

those are regular season stats. and speaking of Toilolo, if you have access to watch the game over, look at what he did AFTER the drop. that man made up for it big time in his blocking and did you see the fire & power he had taking it to the Hawks after he made that first down catch. threw a grown man to the ground and ran slap over Wagner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, raysnill1 said:

those are regular season stats. and speaking of Toilolo, if you have access to watch the game over, look at what he did AFTER the drop. that man made up for it big time in his blocking and did you see the fire & power he had taking it to the Hawks after he made that first down catch. threw a grown man to the ground and ran slap over Wagner.

On yeah I saw that. No know own him at all. He has done pretty good when given a chance and he fights for extra yardage. I'd like to see all the TE's involved on Sunday. And love those fades to the full back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, raysnill1 said:

speaking of drops:

Julio: 129 targets 83 catches 3 drops 

Hooper:  29 targers 19 catches 2 drops

Free:  65 targets 54 catches 2 drops

Perkins:  5 targets 3 catches 1 drop

Sanu:  81 targets 59 catches 1 drop

Gabriel: 50 targets 35 catches 0 drops

Robinson: 32 targets 20 catches 0 drops

Dimarco:  10 targets 7 catches 0 drops

Tamme:  31 targets 22 catches 0 drops

Williams:  7 targets 5 catches 0 drops

Toilolo:  19 targets 13 catches 0 drops

Coleman:  40 targets 31 catches 0 drops

Hardy:  31 targets 21 catches 0 drops

 

the Falcons were insane catching the ball this year. we only had 9 drops on catchable passes this whole regular season. that is a ridiculous stat!!

                 

Oh no you didn't just do that in the eve of the NFLNFCCG!

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We were incredibly fortunate to add Sanu. I was a big fan even before we got to see his personality, his priceless wit,  the effort he puts in and the way he fires up his team mates. Hope he's a mainstay with us for years to come.

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His personality is a great compliment to Julio. Standing next to each other they look like twins but Julio is quiet and probably the best athlete on the field at all times yet he takes so much punishment and little nicks that add up and nag him. Sanu is mad vocal and physically he is looking to dish out punishment which keeps guys from punishing him as much. 

Its like the bash brothers from Mighty Ducks. Julio is Fulton, quiet but everybody is afraid of him and Sanu is Portman, loud proud and ready to mix it up lol

Edited by LightningDawg58

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how long are we gonna wait til Sanu takes another snap at qb.  We saw it once this season so we know it's in Shanahans back pocket.  I say we try something fancy against Packers if the look is right and put the nail in the coffin Sunday. No way we try that against NE.  

Tim Mazetti likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Is there anything better than our offense telling defenses they can't stop us?

yes. those defenses not being able to actually stop us lol

BCEagleATLFalcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said Sanu is a top 5 WR in the NFL and people think I am crazy.  The guy has literally won games for this team and made HUGE, i mean HUGE 3rd down catches to take all momentum away from the other team.  The best number 2 receiver in the league and I put him up there with the top 5 best.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best Sanu video is still from training camp when he juked the DB and called him stupid at the same time lmao. Talk about insult to injury. I love playing pick up games against guys like that cuz even though they give you so much crap when they beat you, you know that they will give you props if you do your thing in return and it's all respect at the end of the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love his attitude, toughness and his smack talk ain't bad either.  Just right where ya want it: in the defense's face, but only based on performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

That dude is Skrong... can't imagine how DBs feel when he and Julio get off the bus

Yea man! Sanu always puts his head down and runs people over after the catch. Love his physicality. He reminds me of all the best parts about Michael Jenkins with some Roddy White thrown in. He's not only a **** good compliment to the best WR in football, but to the whole WR corps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly did not know what to make of the Sanu signing.

This guy has been unreal all year, and Gabriel too.

 

I would say these signings have paid off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wardog357 said:

Toilolo had a drop Saturday but yeah...still very impressive for the entire group.

So did Dimarco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

I honestly did not know what to make of the Sanu signing.

This guy has been unreal all year, and Gabriel too.

 

I would say these signings have paid off.

For long-time message board members, this will make sense.

When the announcers named Gabriel after his first catch, literally the first thing that went through my mind was "What the **** is a Taylor Gabriel?"

Well, now I know. 

The Cleveland Browns are morons.

JDaveG and Karst41 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now