dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

1,591 posts in this topic

Things that make you say, HMMMMM. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/29/cops-stop-woman-with-stroller-full-of-guns-in-back-of-the-yards/

yarisma-martinez.jpg?w=640&h=360&crop=1This gal was stopped while pushing a baby stroller filled with guns by Chicago police. She had a shotgun, 2 shells loaded, and a spent shell. Wonder where the rest of that shell went? Why would she have a spent shell casing? 

Mrs. Martinez is 18 years old. Chicago has a REAL problem on their hands and this isn't 1 of Chicago's finest. Take out the trash folks.

Melania Trump Hosting a live Intl Women of Courage Award Conference. Great, courageous women all over the world receiving attention and THESE women aren't playing the gender, victim cards but are shining examples of women with Great Courage. Bravo Melania. 

7 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Lots of stuff here today.

OOOPSsss, looks like Evelyn Farkas admits Obama was Spying on Trump. She feared the loss of so much important stuff that they were indeed entitled to spy on Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obamas-former-asst-defense-secretary-admits-obama-admin-collected-intel-trump-video/

This story is absolutely going to blow up. You know you're right over the target when the flack hits the fan. This woman, Evelyn Farkas, out the spying and then the unmasking, then the felony leaks, and heads will roll. Trump was absolutely right about the Obama admin spying and then leaking. Its amazing how stupid the left can be and how arrogant the left can be to have done this in the 1st place. They were so used to flaunting the law, they thought they were above it.

SMOKING GUN? Obama Defense Deputy Slips Up On Live TV ...

www.zerohedge.com/.../smoking-gun-obama-defense-deputy-slips-live-tv-reveals-spy...

12 hours ago - Former Obama Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Evelyn Farkas, made some stunning admissions during an interview with MSNBC's ...leaks.png

Former Obama Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Evelyn Farkas, made some stunning admissions during an interview with MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski.

While discussing the mad scramble by the Obama administration to collect and preserve intelligence on alleged Russian election hacking before Obama left office, it appears that Farkas accidentally implicated the Obama White House in the surveillance of Trump's campaign staff:

The Trump folks, if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff dealing with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would not longer have access to that intelligence.

Furthermore, Farkas effectively corroborated a New York Times article from early March which cited "Former American officials" as their anonymous source regarding efforts to leak this surveillance on the Trump team to Democrats across Washington DC.

I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew they were trying to also get information to the hill.

That's why you have the leaking.

In other words; the Obama administration was concerned about spoliation of evidence gathered through various "sources and methods" of surveillance, so a plan was hatched to leak this information to congress - also known as "The Hill."