dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

2,796 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

The Fake News is Trump and Russia worked together, are in bed with each other..That's what's fake about the whole story and its being run out as a way to say Trump was wrongly elected and cannot preside over the nation. Its all a rope a dope. Its Fake. 

What isn't fake is the fact the the Obama administration tried to change the Israeli election and that the Obama administration had operatives try to affect elections South of our Border. 

As for Comey, the FBI and the NSA have already said trump had no connection with Russia. The fact is, Hillary Clinton sure as heck did, otherwise explain the Russia one deal, and the millions Russia gave the Clinton Foundation...Do explain.

Then why are they investigating the connections between Trump and Russia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The FBI and NSA just said that there is an active investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian efforts to influence the election.  That's kind of the opposite of "fake news".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Then why are they investigating the connections between Trump and Russia?

Yep, it's no longer speculation now.  Maybe the investigation finds no wrong-doing, but the existence of an investigation means that right-wingers can no longer cry "fake news" whenever this issue gets raised.  It's serious enough for the FBI and NSA to investigate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Then why are they investigating the connections?

Good question. I don't doubt that Russia, like many, are hacking our country, our business's etc. Everyone is hacking each other. That is NOT the same as collusion, although Russia was buying access via the Clinton Foundation as were other Foreign Govts. That, is the real story. 

Edited by dirtyhairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dirtyhairy said:

Good question. I don't doubt that Russia, like many, aren't hacking our country, our business's etc. Everyone is hacking each other. That is NOT the same as collusion, although Russia was buying access via the Clinton Foundation as were other Foreign Govts. That, is the real story. 

I'll ask again:

Why is the FBI investigating the connections between Trump and Russia regarding the election if it is fake news?

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'll ask again:

Why is the FBI investigating the connections between Trump and Russia regarding the election if it is fake news?

And it's funny that Trump himself has been spreading fake news about wiretapping by Obama.  The DOJ and FBI just confirmed his claims are false.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And it's funny that Trump himself has been spreading fake news about wiretapping by Obama.  The DOJ and FBI just confirmed his claims are false.

No they didn't. Project dragnet shows numerous residence of Trumps were under surveillance in 18 locations. Do you actually think the NSA and FBI who would've been running the operation are going to admit it? David Nunes even admitted that Trumps staffer are under active surveillance. And answer this. How did the leaked conversations come out, how did the media get the leaks, IF, IF he was being tapped? The leaks are a national security matter but the left ignores it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

No they didn't. Project dragnet shows numerous residence of Trumps were under surveillance in 18 locations. Do you actually think the NSA and FBI who would've been running the operation are going to admit it? David Nunes even admitted that Trumps staffer are under active surveillance. And answer this. How did the leaked conversations come out, how did the media get the leaks, IF, IF he was being tapped? The leaks are a national security matter but the left ignores it.

Not really. Comey and Rogers outright said there was no evidence to back up Trump's and his administrations claims, from that Obama illegally wiretapped his campaign to contracting British intelligence to do it for him. Also:

31 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'll ask again:

Why is the FBI investigating the connections between Trump and Russia regarding the election if it is fake news?

 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Not really. Comey and Rogers outright said there was no evidence to back up Trump's and his administrations claims, from that Obama illegally wiretapped his campaign to contracting British intelligence to do it for him. Also:

 

You'll have to wait and see what they come out with, but this entire story has been so politicized and Trump has a lot of enemies. Do you actually think the elites, the powers to be are going to allow their finely tuned structure to be drained away? The establishment has been erecting its power for 200 years. They will not go quickly in the night. They are fighting back as Trump is a perceived threat to their structure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

You'll have to wait and see what they come out with, but this entire story has been so politicized and Trump has a lot of enemies. Do you actually think the elites, the powers to be are going to allow their finely tuned structure to be drained away? The establishment has been erecting its power for 200 years. They will not go quickly in the night. They are fighting back as Trump is a perceived threat to their structure.

So it's not about Trump making serious accusations with zero evidence or his campaign underlings (bragging about it in Stone's case) being directly connected with the Russian government and Wikileaks... it's about poor little Trump being bullied.

Leon Troutsky and holymoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

So it's not about Trump making serious accusations with zero evidence or his campaign underlings (bragging about it in Stone's case) being directly connected with the Russian government and Wikileaks... it's about poor little Trump being bullied.

Now you're hyping what I said. Its not poor little Trump. Its the entire bloated system of Govt thats gone in business with Big Business, Banks and they are a self inflated, unaccountable, run away gang of thieves. Trump aims to bring that down. 

Lets also understand, the CIA, NSA and FBI have been wire tapping and putting us under huge data mining and call monitoring, for years. Heck the CIA was spying on a Senate Panel which had been investigating Enhanced Interrogation techniques. This stuff is going on all around us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Now you're hyping what I said. Its not poor little Trump. Its the entire bloated system of Govt thats gone in business with Big Business, Banks and they are a self inflated, unaccountable, run away gang of thieves. Trump aims to bring that down. 

Lets also understand, the CIA, NSA and FBI have been wire tapping and putting us under huge data mining and call monitoring, for years. Heck the CIA was spying on a Senate Panel which had been investigating Enhanced Interrogation techniques. This stuff is going on all around us. 

So where is the DOJ's evidence to back up Trump's claims?

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

So where is the DOJ's evidence to back up Trump's claims?

Or the FBI?  Or the NSA? 

All of them have said that Trump made it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Or the FBI?  Or the NSA? 

All of them have said that Trump made it up.

Its in the same place as the Trump/Russia collusion file. I guess we shall wait and see what the vomit forth. I really think their are powers to be that are trying to strong arm Trump behind the scenes. We know for certain the MSM is all in on the Fake News gammit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Or the FBI?  Or the NSA? 

All of them have said that Trump made it up.

Oh, no, they're compromised and are conspiring against Trump. That's why you'd expect the DOJ, which is headed by his appointee and was recently purged, would be very loyal to Trump and would quickly back up his claims... yet they have provided zero evidence to back up his claims. I just want to know why since clearly they'd have the evidence which totally exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Or the FBI?  Or the NSA? 

All of them have said that Trump made it up.

How did the phone calls get leaked to the media?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Oh, no, they're compromised and are conspiring against Trump. That's why you'd expect the DOJ, which is headed by his appointee and was recently purged, would be very loyal to Trump and would quickly back up his claims... yet they have provided zero evidence to back up his claims. I just want to know why since clearly they'd have the evidence which totally exists.

Exactly.  Even Trump's own people won't back him up and have to admit that he's full of **** about his accusations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible rape of a 14 year old by 2 assailants, at least 1 here illegally. 2 Hispanics from El Salvador, brutally assaulted, sodomized and raped a classmate and the parents, the school and Immigration have No answers. 

I think its high time to start allowing our Federal Govt, ICE and HMS to be sued and held accountable for the atrocities, the murders and the chaos being caused by our illegal immigration and refugee policy. 

At what point in time do Americans lives, tax's, safety matter more then Illegals and refugee's? We allow hundreds of murders to occur each year by illegal aliens and our criminal justice system is swamped by the hordes here illegally and unidentified. Its time to make these cities, these municipalities and the politicians accountable for deeds done to our citizens by those who should NOT be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Horrible rape of a 14 year old by 2 assailants, at least 1 here illegally. 2 Hispanics from El Salvador, brutally assaulted, sodomized and raped a classmate and the parents, the school and Immigration have No answers. 

I think its high time to start allowing our Federal Govt, ICE and HMS to be sued and held accountable for the atrocities, the murders and the chaos being caused by our illegal immigration and refugee policy. 

At what point in time do Americans lives, tax's, safety matter more then Illegals and refugee's? We allow hundreds of murders to occur each year by illegal aliens and our criminal justice system is swamped by the hordes here illegally and unidentified. Its time to make these cities, these municipalities and the politicians accountable for deeds done to our citizens by those who should NOT be here.

This is an intellectually bankrupt idea. It also demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This is an intellectually bankrupt idea. It also demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of the world. 

...which comes from fear. Most 'isms manifest from it.

 

mdrake34 and lostone like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol::lol::lol:

The 2016 election was just a month away when Steve Curtis, a conservative radio host and former Colorado Republican Party chairman, devoted an entire episode of his morning talk show to the heated topic of voter fraud.

“It seems to me,” Curtis said in the 42-minute segment, “that virtually every case of voter fraud I can remember in my lifetime was committed by Democrats.”

On Tuesday, Colorado prosecutors threw a wrench into that already dubious theory, accusing Curtis of voter fraud for allegedly filling out and mailing in his ex-wife’s 2016 ballot for president, Denver’s Fox affiliate reported.

Curtis, 57, was charged in Weld County District Court with one count of misdemeanor voter fraud and one count of forgery, a Class 5 felony, according to local media.

The case is the only voter fraud investigation related to the 2016 election that has resulted in criminal charges in the state, the Colorado secretary of state’s office told Denver’s ABC affiliate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

This is an intellectually bankrupt idea. It also demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of the world. 

Lets break it down Larry. 1. When someone enters our country Illegally, is that Not against the law? 2. When an illegal is allowed in our schools, our hospitals our soceity, is that Not a drain on our resources? 3. Tax payers foot the bill for illegals, extra teachers to teach their class's and Tax payers foot the bill for lack of insurance in car wrecks, lack of health insurance which translates in ER expenses, NO? 

If we have politicians, cities, towns, mayors and police chiefs who refuse to carry out the laws of our lands, how then is it NOT right for american citizens, rightfully here with certain inalienable rights NOT hold those who won't obey the law, carry out the law, to sue those responsible for the situation? When a doctor mess's up, I bet you'd state that patient the right to sue that doctor, so why aren't we holding sanctuary cities, politicians, police chiefs responsible when they disobey the law, allow in illegals and release illegals even after they've been caught in crimes?

Your misunderstanding of our constitution and laws is disturbing. We have Legal Immigration,  I've been through it, as millions have. Its long but necessary process. The harm that is allowing millions of illegals, slave trafficking, drugs, criminals to pour into our country is THE misunderstanding Larry and when its your neighbors daughter raped in school, or your brother killed by an illegal drunk driver who was tossed out numerous times before, then Maybe you'll get a clear picture of the abuses and the breaking down of our soceity by NOT obeying our laws.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Lets break it down Larry. 1. When someone enters our country Illegally, is that Not against the law? 2. When an illegal is allowed in our schools, our hospitals our soceity, is that Not a drain on our resources? 3. Tax payers foot the bill for illegals, extra teachers to teach their class's and Tax payers foot the bill for lack of insurance in car wrecks, lack of health insurance which translates in ER expenses, NO? 

If we have politicians, cities, towns, mayors and police chiefs who refuse to carry out the laws of our lands, how then is it NOT right for american citizens, rightfully here with certain inalienable rights NOT hold those who won't obey the law, carry out the law, to sue those responsible for the situation? When a doctor mess's up, I bet you'd state that patient the right to sue that doctor, so why aren't we holding sanctuary cities, politicians, police chiefs responsible when they disobey the law, allow in illegals and release illegals even after they've been caught in crimes?

Your misunderstanding of our constitution and laws is disturbing. We have Legal Immigration,  I've been through it, as millions have. Its long but necessary process. The harm that is allowing millions of illegals, slave trafficking, drugs, criminals to pour into our country is THE misunderstanding Larry and when its your neighbors daughter raped in school, or your brother killed by an illegal drunk driver who was tossed out numerous times before, then Maybe you'll get a clear picture of the abuses and the breaking down of our soceity by NOT obeying our laws.

 

Yep. Still broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Yep. Still broken.

Laws of the land are being broken Larry and its costing lives, property and tax payer money. Why allow in Illegals when we have a Legal process? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been an attack outside of the UK's Parliament. I'm sure snak will enlighten us about what the media won't tell us about it. (I bet he'll say that the media isn't saying that Muslims are uncivilized savages)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now