dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

1,600 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Why cannot due process be a 6-12 month period of time? We have all the technology to walk on the moon, send men to Mars, but can't process a Murder 1 case in 6-12 months, with a special court as to bring about Justice. How bout the Due Process to the pregnant girlfriend, the 2 dead cops. Where is their due process. All I've heard since mentioning this case is hate towards me and some "Due process Man" Bs. Where is the victims DUE PROCESS?

Ask Hillary . . . . ?  (Quick, before her next Beghazi hearing!!!)

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fascists are weak willed cowards who get off on violence and seeing other people die. They dont care about the victims, they're just excited when they find a socially acceptable situation to cheer for killing someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Fascists are weak willed cowards who get off on violence and seeing other people die. They dont care about the victims, they're just excited when they find a socially acceptable situation to cheer for killing someone. 

You do understand that the progressive party is closely aligned to the fascists, the socialist party? No, somehow that's escaped you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Jesus, the prisons aren't overflowing yet! Throw more of them in, as many as you can! That guy over there should be dead by now. Kill him and everyone that looks like him! We've got inner cities to save!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well we have had many people on death row that end up being not guilty its just a few.  It's fine until it's your family member.

So, with that reasoning, and I don't believe I've heard of many cases like that, so instead of taking a chance that 1 in 100 could be an innocent man, and we can't stomach that thought, Why then, do we take chance with refugee's from Islamic country's. Lets just say we let in 500 and in that group a terrorist sneaks  in and kills 1, 10, 20 innocent americans, isn't the safe way, according to your doctrine, to not let any of the refugee's in? I mean in we could be wrong, it costs innocent lives, then that is the issue, is it not? 

How many illegal aliens have killed innocent Americans? Sources say the numbers of Americans killed by illegal aliens in the last 10 years is 1000's. Even if the number was 500, that would be 500 too many. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

So, with that reasoning, and I don't believe I've heard of many cases like that, so instead of taking a chance that 1 in 100 could be an innocent man, and we can't stomach that thought, Why then, do we take chance with refugee's from Islamic country's. Lets just say we let in 500 and in that group a terrorist sneaks  in and kills 1, 10, 20 innocent americans, isn't the safe way, according to your doctrine, to not let any of the refugee's in? I mean in we could be wrong, it costs innocent lives, then that is the issue, is it not? 

How many illegal aliens have killed innocent Americans? Sources say the numbers of Americans killed by illegal aliens in the last 10 years is 1000's. Even if the number was 500, that would be 500 too many. 

 

Like I said, you use any tragedy to further your political agenda. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

Like I said, you use any tragedy to further your political agenda. 

What tragedy am I supposedly using here Mdrake. Illegals kill a lot of innocent people. That is a fact. If we didn't have illegals flowing in, crime would be way reduced, drugs wouldn't be Pouring in, human trafficking will go way down, so how is this a bad thing?

If we vet and reduce refugee's, and America is better protected, how is that a bad thing? 

The argument being had was the death penalty MAY, may have in its time, taken an innocent life. If we can't take that chance, why are we allowing all the issues with the above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

What tragedy am I supposedly using here Mdrake. Illegals kill a lot of innocent people. That is a fact. If we didn't have illegals flowing in, crime would be way reduced, drugs wouldn't be Pouring in, human trafficking will go way down, so how is this a bad thing?

If we vet and reduce refugee's, and America is better protected, how is that a bad thing? 

The argument being had was the death penalty MAY, may have in its time, taken an innocent life. If we can't take that chance, why are we allowing all the issues with the above?

lostone was discussing the use of the death penalty in the Florida case with you and you used it as a launching point to rant and rave about illegal immigrants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

So, with that reasoning, and I don't believe I've heard of many cases like that, so instead of taking a chance that 1 in 100 could be an innocent man, and we can't stomach that thought, Why then, do we take chance with refugee's from Islamic country's. Lets just say we let in 500 and in that group a terrorist sneaks  in and kills 1, 10, 20 innocent americans, isn't the safe way, according to your doctrine, to not let any of the refugee's in? I mean in we could be wrong, it costs innocent lives, then that is the issue, is it not? 

How many illegal aliens have killed innocent Americans? Sources say the numbers of Americans killed by illegal aliens in the last 10 years is 1000's. Even if the number was 500, that would be 500 too many. 

 

So what you're saying is, we shouldn't have the death penalty if it might result in killing an innocent person?

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spectre said:

Fascists are weak willed cowards who get off on violence and seeing other people die. They dont care about the victims, they're just excited when they find a socially acceptable situation to cheer for killing someone. 

I think you should rephrase this statement.  I read a post from eatcorn yesterday saying we had to get in serious discussion about old people and healthcare, regarding medical expenses and the price of procedures on a cost based analysis verses their life expectancy,  you know, basically death panels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I think you should rephrase this statement.  I read a post from eatcorn yesterday saying we had to get in serious discussion about old people and healthcare, regarding medical expenses and the price of procedures on a cost based analysis verses their life expectancy,  you know, basically death panels.

Like when private insurance company decides you're too expensive to deal with and they drop you? One of those death panels you seemed to like so much? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

No, somehow that's escaped you.

If ******** runs away from me, I'm content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVERYBODY needs to stop the personal attacks and insults.  It doesn't matter who you are or who it is that you're insulting. It's got to stop.  

Regardless of what the topic is. Whether it's about football,  politics or care bears. Insulting somebody because of an opposing opinion is the absolute WORST way to get your point across.  The second people start flinging mud any chance at progress in dialogue comes to an abrupt halt. 

I know that I'm not saying anything you guys don't already know.  So let's just avoid the need for further moderation in a good forum. 

 I just really don't want to be forced into policing petty back and forth petulance.   If somebody chooses to utilize offensive or demeaning language please don't validate it by returning the favor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No shyt, I didn't think Jericho was a silverback gorilla...:lol:

Do you prefer Alan or big Ben? 

roethlisberger.jpg

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spectre said:

Like when private insurance company decides you're too expensive to deal with and they drop you? One of those death panels you seemed to like so much? 

How did you ascertain this from my statement above? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How did you ascertain this from my statement above? 

This is one of those "teach a man to fish moments." I'm not going to hold your hand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spectre said:

This is one of those "teach a man to fish moments." I'm not going to hold your hand. 

Well, you stated something I am totally against.  If we even go to the public option (which I hope we never do) that is exactly what they would do to keep the system afloat.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Well, you stated something I am totally against.  If we even go to the public option (which I hope we never do) that is exactly what they would do to keep the system afloat. 

Sometimes I have to remind myself that hardcore Trump supporters don't figure things out as quickly as others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Hey we live in a species fluid society if Jericho wants to be Ostrich than he can **** well be an Ostrich :ninja: 

But...but...which bathroom is he allowed to use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now