dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

2,796 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Hmm, you Must be Right, but ah, could you be a little more specific? I believe i was.

To be specific, I was calling your specificity bullshet. Can't be more specific than that.

Speaking of Gallup:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way ... is handling his presidential transition?
  Approve Disapprove No opinion
  % % %
^ Asked of a half-sample; † USA Today/Gallup poll on Gallup Daily tracking survey; ‡ Gallup/Newsweek poll
Donald Trump  
2017 Jan 4-8 ^ 44 51 4
2016 Dec 7-11 48 48 4
Barack Obama  
2009 Jan 9-11 83 12 5
2008 Dec 12-14 75 17 8
2008 Dec 1 † 78 13 9
George W. Bush  
2001 Jan 15-16 61 25 14
2001 Jan 5-7 65 26 9
Bill Clinton  
1993 Jan 14-15 ‡ 68 18 15
1992 Dec 18-20 67 15 18
1992 Nov 19-20 ‡ 62 14 24

22 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Did you know? President Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize as his presidency Just started? Why, how, would that have been awarded so quickly? Hmmm, 

Did you know Obama is the 1st 2 term president to have been at war every day of his presidency, BUT, BUT, he won the Nobel Peace Prize........I love it.

So we should ding Obama for inheriting a war from his predecessor?  Would you mind posting some links to where liberals still brag about this award?  I don't think you'll find a reasonable soul on this message board that thinks Obama was worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.  His drone policies alone should preclude him, and even the most ardent Obama supporters typically recognize that.  

Leon Troutsky and mdrake34 like this

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Speaking of Gallup:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way ... is handling his presidential transition?
  Approve Disapprove No opinion
  % % %
^ Asked of a half-sample; † USA Today/Gallup poll on Gallup Daily tracking survey; ‡ Gallup/Newsweek poll
Donald Trump  
2017 Jan 4-8 ^ 44 51 4
2016 Dec 7-11 48 48 4
Barack Obama  
2009 Jan 9-11 83 12 5
2008 Dec 12-14 75 17 8
2008 Dec 1 † 78 13 9
George W. Bush  
2001 Jan 15-16 61 25 14
2001 Jan 5-7 65 26 9
Bill Clinton  
1993 Jan 14-15 ‡ 68 18 15
1992 Dec 18-20 67 15 18
1992 Nov 19-20 ‡ 62 14 24

Are we still trusting what any of these polls say about Trump?

I wish we had Publix where I live. We have Kroger, Albertsons, Aldi, and of course Walmart and Target. The Kroger near me has a couple of full time Asian guys making sushi, but I haven't brought myself to try it. The best sushi restaurant I've ever been to is in the same shopping center and I'm generally skeptical of non restaurant sushi.

There's also HEB out here but they're in Dallas which is about a 40 minute drive in good traffic for me. There's never good traffic. Dallas desensitized me to Atlanta traffic.

1 hour ago, kicker said:

So we should ding Obama for inheriting a war from his predecessor?  Would you mind posting some links to where liberals still brag about this award?  I don't think you'll find a reasonable soul on this message board that thinks Obama was worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.  His drone policies alone should preclude him, and even the most ardent Obama supporters typically recognize that.  

The war in Iraq was over and a Govt set up. ISIS was formed when the vacuum was created by Team Obama, pulling all the troops out. The main point of my post was to show the rank hypocrisy and political correctness that saw an award given to a man who had done NOTHING to deserve it, then see's war on every day of his presidency. It stands as an example of political correctness and the shangri la attitude of the left, then reality hits them in the face.

30 minutes ago, Carter said:

I wish we had Publix where I live. We have Kroger, Albertsons, Aldi, and of course Walmart and Target. The Kroger near me has a couple of full time Asian guys making sushi, but I haven't brought myself to try it. The best sushi restaurant I've ever been to is in the same shopping center and I'm generally skeptical of non restaurant sushi.

There's also HEB out here but they're in Dallas which is about a 40 minute drive in good traffic for me. There's never good traffic. Dallas desensitized me to Atlanta traffic.

The polls were wrong about trump but the left refuses to chuck them. Soo, they continue being put forth as some evidence, of what, I can't tell.

2 hours ago, big_dog said:

To be specific, I was calling your specificity bullshet. Can't be more specific than that.

Sorry you feel that way, you should go to the doctor and get a lobotomy. I have a coupon for you to use, pm me.

4 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Oh Boy, you pot smokers aren't gonna like this news flash.

BREAKING NEWS: Smoking pot raises your risk of getting schizophrenia causing you more likely to be a bed wetting liberal( i just added that last part). It also increases your risk of having a heart attack. Most of the drugs supposed medical benefits have been Debunked(a lot like Man Made Global Warming). 

Some specifics, which you won't hear from Pot smoking liberal council members, like treating epilepsy were NOT prove able. Thats kind of like More Fake News I suppose? Then you had Cannibis's ability to treat cancers(beyond pain easement and sleep) irritable bowel syndrome(most associated with liberal progressive Snow Flakes) and certain symptoms of Parkinsons's disease, are all Now officially fake benefits(see what I did there) meaning they can't be proven.

What's certain is smoking pot makes you more likely to miss work, sleep and eat chips at irregular periods of the day. 

Here's another Point. If you do drugs, if you become a flake or DEAD like so many musicians and artists, then it's on You, not society, not your boss or your band mates. 

Like smokey the bear said, Don't play with fire.......

When I was 19, I knew an 85 year old lady who smoked weed. I swear it kept her active because she would get high and do yard work.

Carter likes this

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

When I was 19, I knew an 85 year old lady who smoked weed. I swear it kept her active because she would get high and do yard work.

Cannabis has its useful moments, that's for sure. 

14 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Publix chicken fingers, buffalo chicken dip, and spinach artichoke dip >>>>>>

Is Buffalo chicken dip just ranch dressing ??

20 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

The best thing about the Obama presidency?  That Obama stayed healthy and old uncle Joe stayed one heartbeat away from being POTUS.  All you had to do is listen to his speech to back up my claim.

PMF (or Peyton Manning Forehead :lol:) is like a participation trophy nowadays the way Obama hands them out...Ellen Degeneres has  one. ;)

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The best thing about the Obama presidency?  That Obama stayed healthy and old uncle Joe stayed one heartbeat away from being POTUS.  All you had to do is listen to his speech to back up myy claim.

PMF (or Peyton Manning Forehead :lol:) is like a participation trophy nowadays the way Obama hands them out...Ellen Degeneres has  one. ;)

How freakin juvenile are these 2? They both give themselves awards, a participation trophy, just like the good liberal kids who come in last playing soccer. This is the Pajama clad system that was just defeated, soundly at the poles. These two men couldn't make it in the real world, so they entered govt.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

2 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

How freakin juvenile are these 2? They both give themselves awards, a participation trophy, just like the good liberal kids who come in last playing soccer. This is the Pajama clad system that was just defeated, soundly at the poles. These two men couldn't make it in the real world, so they entered govt.

Maybe both of them can give themselves bonuses before next Friday for all the good freaking work they've done over the last 8 years...:lol:

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Why not?  The national polls were, on average, fairly accurate this election.  Why wouldn't you trust them?

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Why not?  The national polls were, on average, fairly accurate this election.  Why wouldn't you trust them?

Trump can't win, trump is finished,the blue wall won't fall, trump is going to explode, trump is hitler, but yea, lets keeping listening to the political hacks who got it all wrong, including You.

1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

Cannabis has its useful moments, that's for sure. 

Let me tell you how weed has helped me the past few months...

The VA gives me pain pills for my gut where I got shot. A friend of mine who's a surgeon said that those pills could have long term effects and advised me to try to wing myself off them eventually. So I tried some high potent weed. It doesn't totally kill the pain for me BUT it does take my mind off it, if that makes sense. I found that I smoke a LOT less weed per month than I was taking pain pills. I'm not a pothead btw. I have responsibilities that in no way does weed interfere. Sometimes I go days with smoking. And when I do, it's on a puff or two. 

5 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Trump can't win, trump is finished,the blue wall won't fall, trump is going to explode, trump is hitler, but yea, lets keeping listening to the political hacks who got it all wrong, including You.

Trump doesn't have the money nor the ground game...I remember Trout telling me this.  Heck, he told all of us this.  

4 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Good News Front:

Gallup reports Personal Satisfaction highest in 16 years. Yep, that means people are Upbeat, not a few here, and people see good things on the horizon. 

Beginning in 2017 Americans are on cloud 9. The obama drama ends, the Trump Winning begins. People are experiencing a Euphoria for many reasons but a Positive economic future is tops on the list.

Congrats Guys

^^^Believes the polls.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

^^^Believes the polls.

Ok, I know who you are now. Its not bahgad bob, its Robby Mook.

Cites the polls as accurate when they say good things about Trump.

Says the polls are fake and can't be believed when they say bad things about Trump.

Obvious hackery is obvious.

19 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

e040e427fe059d13f0277a8d0c165998.jpg

It's deli****s. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not something you dip chicken in but has chicken chunks in it? I tried to read the fine print on the sticker.

Just now, SpongeDad said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's not something you dip chicken in but has chicken chunks in it? I tried to read the fine print on the sticker.

Yeah it has chicken chunks in it.  I like it cold or heated up.  Dip some Stacy's plain pita chips in it, that's some mighty-fine eatin'.