dirtyhairy

Things the media won't tell you.

1,591 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Are you trolling me, you bâstard? lol

actually I am serious. I love sushi but the two I mentioned are horrible. Uni really is sea urchin balls and sweet shrimp really is raw shrimp

pretty much anything else out there I love other than the rolls with cream cheese....just not big on that. 

11 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

actually I am serious. I love sushi but the two I mentioned are horrible. Uni really is sea urchin balls and sweet shrimp really is raw shrimp

pretty much anything else out there I love other than the rolls with cream cheese....just not big on that. 

I guess I'll stick with the teriyaki chicken.

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

This makes no sense. You don't think these are valid points?

I know, right? I mean, what's next, are they gonna tell us that monkfish cheek on sticky rice is some kinda ******* delicacy? 

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I guess I'll stick with the teriyaki chicken.

nah....branch out. anything with tuna is good, salmon is good, redfish is good....pretty much all the fish. plus you have rolls with cooked shrimp, snowcrab, or soft shell crab

it's a lot of fun with multiple people so you can get several different types to try. when my friends and I first started way back in the day we had a rule that every time we went we tried something new. sometimes it went bad (uni and sweet shrimp) but even then it was a lot of fun

SpongeDad likes this

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I tried sushi once at Lenox mall. It tasted nasty but my brother said it all depends on the restaurant you get it from. That true?

I mean....I like the **** they sell at publix in a box lol

atl falcon 89 likes this

3 hours ago, WORilla said:

Does publix have a self checkout like walmart?

57 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Does publix have a self checkout like walmart?

Where in the **** did this question come from? :lol:

Do you feel ashamed of possibly buying Sushi from Publix so you wanna know if you can just ring yourself up?

P.S. I've never seen a Publix with a self checkout line.

WOR likes this

4 hours ago, WORilla said:

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Actually yeah those are pretty good :ninja: 

My Publix has two younger looking Asian dudes who prepare the Sushi right out in the open. So that obviously means that **** is legit.

8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Where in the **** did this question come from? :lol:

Do you feel ashamed of possibly buying Sushi from Publix so you wanna know if you can just ring yourself up?

P.S. I've never seen a Publix with a self checkout line.

I hate lines man.

source.gif

Jpowers likes this

Oh Boy, you pot smokers aren't gonna like this news flash.

BREAKING NEWS: Smoking pot raises your risk of getting schizophrenia causing you more likely to be a bed wetting liberal( i just added that last part). It also increases your risk of having a heart attack. Most of the drugs supposed medical benefits have been Debunked(a lot like Man Made Global Warming). 

Some specifics, which you won't hear from Pot smoking liberal council members, like treating epilepsy were NOT prove able. Thats kind of like More Fake News I suppose? Then you had Cannibis's ability to treat cancers(beyond pain easement and sleep) irritable bowel syndrome(most associated with liberal progressive Snow Flakes) and certain symptoms of Parkinsons's disease, are all Now officially fake benefits(see what I did there) meaning they can't be proven.

What's certain is smoking pot makes you more likely to miss work, sleep and eat chips at irregular periods of the day. 

Here's another Point. If you do drugs, if you become a flake or DEAD like so many musicians and artists, then it's on You, not society, not your boss or your band mates. 

Like smokey the bear said, Don't play with fire.......

Edited by dirtyhairy

Ah, even more interesting news that won't go Viral. It seems the Dossier(great word, sounds so important) that CNN and Buzzfeed were so hyped about, was Actually written by the Democrat Party. Who would've thought? Yep folks, a donor and Liberal stratagist for Planned Parenthood(they are going to be losing some tax money soon) wrote the Dossier and its been known by the media(who) for a long time now. 

So, in the dossier league you have the same Punks, Fusion GPS out of DC, who spun the planned parenthood body parts for sale saga now in bed(see what I did there) with the Golden Shower "trump papers" and its all been paid and staged by the ever freedom loving party, your sore loser democrats. Congrats guys. You've sunk to an even lower level of the subbasement. 

Edited by dirtyhairy

10 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Publix chicken fingers, buffalo chicken dip, and spinach artichoke dip >>>>>>

Publix sandwiches with Boar's Head meat is GOAT.  

And the question about self checkout, I think Publix is an employee owned company so it's doubtful they would make decisions that undermined the workers.  Just a guess.

WOR and falconsd56 like this

36 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Ah, even more interesting news that won't go Viral. It seems the Dossier(great word, sounds so important) that CNN and Buzzfeed were so hyped about, was Actually written by the Democrat Party. Who would've thought? Yep folks, a donor and Liberal stratagist for Planned Parenthood(they are going to be losing some tax money soon) wrote the Dossier and its been known by the media(who) for a long time now. 

So, in the dossier league you have the same Punks, Fusion GPS out of DC, who spun the planned parenthood body parts for sale saga now in bed(see what I did there) with the Golden Shower "trump papers" and its all been paid and staged by the ever freedom loving party, your sore loser democrats. Congrats guys. You've sunk to an even lower level of the subbasement. 

All bullshet ^ ^

1 minute ago, big_dog said:

All bullshet ^ ^

Hmm, you Must be Right, but ah, could you be a little more specific? I believe i was.

1 minute ago, big_dog said:

All bullshet ^ ^

Of course, as is this thread.  Don't feed the troll and just roll with where the thread is heading, which is unity on AFB around the awesomeness that is Publix. 

mfaulk57158 likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Of course, as is this thread.  Don't feed the troll and just roll with where the thread is heading, which is unity on AFB around the awesomeness that is Publix. 

The thread assaults your pre existing conditions trout. Your conditioned to be a Partisan progressive and No amount of information will budge you from you humiliating stance. But hey, like so many libs do, change the subject, ignore the debate and continue on with your Publix echo chamber. I will continue posting the facts.

Good News Front:

Gallup reports Personal Satisfaction highest in 16 years. Yep, that means people are Upbeat, not a few here, and people see good things on the horizon. 

Beginning in 2017 Americans are on cloud 9. The obama drama ends, the Trump Winning begins. People are experiencing a Euphoria for many reasons but a Positive economic future is tops on the list.

Congrats Guys