Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Since1990

2017 In Memoriam Thread

143 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I wonder if we (the fans) can handle the next two weeks. I wonder if I can handle the next two weeks... :ninja:

Teams will get eliminated while we get to sit for two weeks and that's a good thing...

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Charles Manson is seriously ill and has been taken to the hospital. We may have our first of 2017 soon.

What a crying fuggin' shame pity...Why we let this human filth live on the taxpayers teat 45+ years is a real head scratchier...fugg Cali-forn-ia

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What a crying fuggin' shame pity...Why we let this human filth live on the taxpayers teat 45+ years is a real head scratchier...fugg Cali-forn-ia

I'd actually argue it might serve justice better to drag his miserable life out, including on his deathbed. But that would be judgmentaly cruel :ninja:

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Manson was America's first liberal.

Skeetbird likes this

3 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I'd actually argue it might serve justice better to drag his miserable life out, including on his deathbed. But that would be judgmentaly cruel :ninja:

We should've ended his miserable existence in 1969 imho.  

On 1/3/2017 at 8:38 PM, SpongeDad said:

Manson was America's first liberal.

Only if that were true.  They're like cockroaches.  They've been around forever and they'll be here in some form when we're gone...;)

Skeetbird likes this

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We should'veended his miserable existence in 1969 imho.  

I guess it all comes down to whether or not you believe in heII. Otherwise he's just being conviently erased

3 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I guess it all comes down to whether or not you believe in heII. Otherwise he's just being conviently erased

We should've done him in and donated his organs to help replace the 7 peoples lives he took, not counting Tate's baby.  The 7 he took away in the Tate-Labianca murders.  

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We should've done him in and donated his organs to help replace the 7 peoples lives he took, not counting Tate's baby.  The 7 he took away in the Tate-Labianca murders.  

I don't think I want any organ that was a part whatever that dude was probably putting in his body

Were going off on another tangent again WFW :ninja:

The memorial thread is now official