big_dog

Washington Post: CIA Final Election Hack Investigation

2,135 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Because putin loves what the dems stand for :rolleyes:

I believe they are more similar in governing styles than you might believe.  He certainly doesn't believe in the GOP's way of doing things.  

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I believe they are more similar in governing styles than you might believe.  He certainly doesn't believe in the GOP's way of doing things.  

How? 

I'm also not really talking about "styles". Putin does not like the "west style" the DNC is apart of. 

3 minutes ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

How? 

I'm also not really talking about "styles". Putin does not like the "west style" the DNC is apart of. 

But he does believe in big gov, gov control, SCM, and such...just sayin'

GOP says one thing and does another with control.  They typically like to control consenting adults activities and love adding rules to lock people up RE:ALEC

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

GOP says one thing and does another with control.  They typically like to control consenting adults activities and love adding rules to lock people up RE:ALEC

I agree, they have always done that, but I think they have changed in the last decade and it will continue to get better under Trump because socially he is more like a democrat.  I've never been one to worry about what people do in their personal lives as long as what they do doesn't hurt anyone. 

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree, they have always done that, but I think they have changed in the last decade and it will continue to get better under Trump because socially he is more like a democrat.  I've never been one to worry about what people do in their personal lives as long as what they do doesn't hurt anyone. 

They've changed, like the NC Bathroom law. Right. 

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've seen him mention states rights which minus whale mean you don't agree in the south.

jeff sessions is the answer I respond with as well.

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

They've changed, like the NC Bathroom law. Right. 

Baby steps, it will continue to get better, socially he is more like a democrat, Rome wasn't built in a day.  All things you could've deciphered out of the comments, except for Rome of course.  

source.gif