big_dog

Washington Post: CIA Final Election Hack Investigation

2,135 posts in this topic

Earlier in the week, before these stories were published, Greenwald was talking about Lindsey Graham's Russia accusations:

"The Democrats' 2 most vocal allies in Russia accusations are the Senate's 2 most aggressive hawks: Graham and McCain"

"Democrats now have an ally in the always-confrontation-hungry Graham. But notice how passive, muted & inactive the WH is: any ideas why???"

"Put another way: if Obama/WH really believed Putin purposely interfered in the election, wouldn't he be speaking & acting much differently?"

45 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Earlier in the week, before these stories were published, Greenwald was talking about Lindsey Graham's Russia accusations:

"The Democrats' 2 most vocal allies in Russia accusations are the Senate's 2 most aggressive hawks: Graham and McCain"

"Democrats now have an ally in the always-confrontation-hungry Graham. But notice how passive, muted & inactive the WH is: any ideas why???"

"Put another way: if Obama/WH really believed Putin purposely interfered in the election, wouldn't he be speaking & acting much differently?"

You don't have to sell me Billy, I am already aware.  We have a "few" on here that feel otherwise...you and I both know who they are, yet they'll try tell you how much they know about such things.  

SacFalcFan likes this

If there's clear and overwhelming evidence against the Russians, the government could release it.

Instead, we've got people citing leaked, evidence-free, conflicting, second-hand "characterizations" of CIA claims -- not even CIA claims, themselves.

I'm just gonna believe Obama's proclamation that the outcome of the election was fair until I get proof otherwise.

SacFalcFan likes this

2 hours ago, kicker said:

Exactly.  See my first post in this thread.  We have anonymous leaks to the press of supposed classified material designed to sway public opinion, but it's cool because it questions the legitimacy of Trump's victory.  

Everyone on here (but a few) know better.  Which proves along with the DNC they didn't learn their less about "fake news" nor the SCM collusion with the DNC, but they are still trying to push the narrative.  One can only ascertain they are trying to sway their voters into believing the election was rigged and not just a failure on their party's part to get the message across.  Which as you can see by Hillary's message, there was no real policy message, just an attack Trump mode message.  Do you think they want their voters to believe what I just said?  No, that's why they are trying so hard to pawn this off on anyone but themselves.  

SacFalcFan likes this

6 hours ago, big_dog said:

Skeptics of this damaging report: action.jpg

Same can be said for our media attempting to influence the election.  I will call BS on Russia significantly influencing the election.  

WhenFalconsWin likes this

3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Same can be said for our media attempting to influence the election.  I will call BS on Russia significantly influencing the election.  

No doubt our SCM tried to sway this election.  We still have some on here citing that Trump got more positive air time than Hillary.  I'll take the Mike Singletary approach on that, I can't teach them, I can't coach the,, I just can't do it!  They are what they are.  

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

JFC...you respond to a Washington Post story about Russian influence that relies on CIA employees with an "article" from a website known for spreading hoaxes and falsehoods, an "article" that calls the WashPost story "fake news".  

You truly are astoundingly dumb.

Here is some of the better stuff from the "Free Thought Project", the source of your rebuttal:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2015/06/12/right-wing-sites-snookered-fake-stories-about-splc-hate-group-designations

http://www.snopes.com/flint-water-crisis-cps/

http://www.snopes.com/judge-bans-vegetable-gardens/

big_dog likes this

2 minutes ago, kicker said:

Y'all act like fake news is new.  Remember when Harry Reid sent a letter signed by a dozen other Senators to the CEO of Clear Channel Communications trying to get Rush Limbaugh fired based on a fake news story.  Good times.  

Harry Reid >>>

It certainly is not new.  What's disturbing is how widespread it's become on social media and the leader of one of the two major parties has spread the fake news to his supporters.   That's the new part of this.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It certainly is not new.  What's disturbing is how widespread it's become on social media and the leader of one of the two major parties has spread the fake news to his supporters.   That's the new part of this.

Not disturbing when the leader of the Senate spreads fake news, though.  Ok.

SacFalcFan likes this

3 minutes ago, kicker said:

Do you have a link or something that I could read about that?  I've not heard about it before.  

11 minutes ago, kicker said:

Nevermind, just found it.  Not anywhere near as dramatic and d*mning as you described it, though:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phony_soldiers_controversy

Reid also didn't demand that Limbaugh be fired, only that he apologize.  

And yes, Harry Reid is a lying a**hole.  But this isn't an example of Reid spreading "false news".

I lovee the left. They cannot seem  to hit the ball straight even off a T. The Fake News, IS THE LEFT. The entire MSM creates stories based on bashing conservatives and everything we stand for and propping up the Left with total BS. 

EARTH to Barack and the media. Hillary lost the election because she sucked....End of story...

Lts list a few Fake news by the MSM and the left. You've got the mantra - Trump will never win, cannot win - REALITY - Trump Won. As trout and the entire left wing cabal told us 8 months out, TRUMP CANNOT WIN and we heard countless reasons why, was that not fabricated news? Where was any evidence to that being a fact? Turns out, it was all a bunch of nonsense.

We had Barack Obama telling us all we could keep our doctors, keep our plans, healthcare was gonna be cheaper and the MSM prints, states that as if it were true. REALITY - It was a lie.....So, who is in the fake news business? The left.

You've got the lame brain Brian Williams reporting about fake news, and HE was the fake news along with Dan Rather. You've got the fake news of Man Made Global Warming, etc.

So, we now hear the CIA has proof that russia was effecting our election. Hmm, we can now go back to believing the CIA opposed to the same CIA who said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction? Which do we believe?

The left is unhinged and they will use any and all scape goats to keep their minions in check. Problem is, the Geni is already out of the bottle as the left crumbles to the floor like the witch in Oz.