big_dog

Washington Post: CIA Final Election Hack Investigation

2,135 posts in this topic

The column tells the story of a woman named Cassandra Butts, who recently passed away from leukemia at the age of 50. In 2014, prior to her diagnosis, the president proposed to name Butts the U.S. ambassador to the Bahamas—which sounds to these ears anyway to be a pretty sweet gig. That was when the nonsense began. First, Tailgunner Ted Cruz put a hold on all nominations because he was upset with the deal the president cut with Iran, and because the Tailgunner is an unlikable algae of a human being. Later, our man Cotton jumped in and slapped a hold on Butts and a couple of other nominees for ambassadorships. 

[Cotton] had a legitimate gripe with the Obama administration over a Secret Service leak of private information about a fellow member of Congress, and he was trying to pressure Obama to take punitive action. But that issue was unrelated to Butts and the Bahamas. Cotton eventually released the two other holds, but not the one on Butts. She told me that she once went to see him about it, and he explained that he knew that she was a close friend of Obama's—the two first encountered each other on a line for financial-aid forms at Harvard Law School, where they were classmates—and that blocking her was a way to inflict special pain on the president.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a45609/tom-cotton-block-dying-appointee/

But Harry Reid is the worst:rolleyes:

GTFO with your partisan BS. Harry Reid>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mitch McConnell, Tom Cotton, 

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Omg Twitter is trying to silence this Russia stuff.  Hashtags are changing er meh gerd

I didn't even see ANY hashtags! I actually had to search russia. Gawd. 

5 minutes ago, WORilla said:

I didn't even see ANY hashtags! I actually had to search russia. Gawd. 

I know right. Trump is totally making Twitter hide this, or better yet it must be "THE RUSSIANS"

egKFGua.jpg

Jimsmusic™ likes this

Cia killed JFK so...theres that about their trustworthiness.  its humorous to me that there has been someone since election night tying to delegitimize his presidency. 

1 minute ago, Worzone said:

Cia killed JFK so...theres that about their trustworthiness.  its humorous to me that there has been someone since election night tying to delegitimize his presidency. 

It's only going to get worse. Screw it, let them kick, scream, and bleat all they like. Jan 20th is still coming, and not soon enough can it arrive.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It would be nice if agencies like the FBI and CIA would stop leaking info.

Yeah, it's like they are choosing politics over America 

Just now, silentbob1272 said:

It's only going to get worse. Screw it, let them kick, scream, and bleat all they like. Jan 20th is still coming, and not soon enough can it arrive.

Just glossed over his first sentence, didn't you?

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Just glossed over his first sentence, didn't you?

I mean are you saying you don't believe the jfk assasination didn't involve the CIA at this point?  in 2016 you think he acted solo and shot him from 2 directions ?

8 minutes ago, Worzone said:

I mean are you saying you don't believe the jfk assasination didn't involve the CIA at this point?  in 2016 you think he acted solo and shot him from 2 directions ?

****** about fake news, posts conspiracy theories. 

Just now, mdrake34 said:

****** about fake news, posts conspiracy theories. 

I suppose MLKs getting shot wasnt Govt either ? even though the night before in his final speech he was telling the world bye that he was about to be killed. 

2 minutes ago, Worzone said:

I suppose MLKs getting shot wasnt Govt either ? even though the night before in his final speech he was telling the world bye that he was about to be killed. 

^^^But wants people to believe he is credible when he judges the credibility of real news sources.

FBI Dir Comey probably knew of the Russian involvement to help Trump and sat on it too. This is breaking serious news and should be sick thst this election was given to Trump and Russia.

17 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Russia is ******* with our democracy. 

But my guy won so WHO CARES?!?!? 

Wooooooo

vanilla2 likes this

5 minutes ago, big_dog said:

FBI Dir Comey probably knew of the Russian involvement to help Trump and sat on it too. This is breaking serious news and should be sick thst this election was given to Trump and Russia.

Careful not to overstate the evidence here.  We don't know that there is a causal line that can be drawn between the Russian efforts and the outcome of the election.  

The Comey letter definitely hurt Clinton's chances.  It's reasonable to suspect that swung 10-40k voters across those midwestern states that switched to Trump.  But there were many factors that could also explain that shift.  

The most disturbing part is that Russia made an effort to influence the elections and did it in a one-sided manner.  Moreover, there are some serious questions about the connections that Trump and his top aides/surrogates have with Russia.  

The only evidence here i read was that russia hacked both  and only relessed one.  maybe one wasn't as damaging. 

Whats the likelihood that President Elect is a baby killing, devil worshiping, psycho who puts  classified info on his server and wants to start ww3 with russia over the syrian conflict ? 

Unless hes chopping up little kids and selling their body parts on the black market, hes not going to compete  with those headlines. on top of all of that, his scandals weremt behind a presidential firewall everytime one came up.  

SacFalcFan likes this

The only evidence here i read was that russia hacked both  and only relessed one.  maybe one wasn't as damaging. 

Whats the likelihood that President Elect is a baby killing, devil worshiping, psycho who puts  classified info on his server and wants to start ww3 with russia over the syrian conflict ? 

Unless hes chopping up little kids and selling their body parts on the black market, hes not going to compete  with those headlines. on top of all of that, his scandals weremt behind a presidential firewall everytime one came up.  

^^^Thinks that InfoWars is just as credible as CNN.  Spouts stuff like this, to nobody's surprise.

Paul Manafort dropped out early from the Trump circus because of his close Russian ties. BUT ........ he is still quietly with the team. MSNBC reports toda that Manafort says he isn't playing any key roll. His removal early on was dmoke and mirrors. Good God, what's next?

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Harry Reid>>>>>>

Holy shyt, I cannot believe someone is posting a Harry Reid quote.  The king of fake news himself.  "Rumor has it Mitt Romney hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years."   Harry Reid is < than most everything.  

Yeah Russia hacked our elections :lol: They wanted the guy who would be tougher on them over Obama/Hillary, whom they walked all over..."y'all" are too much :lol: 

Jimsmusic™ and SacFalcFan like this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Holy shyt, I cannot believe someone is posting a Harry Reid quote.  The king of fake news himself.  "Rumor has it Mitt Romney hasn't paid his taxes in 10 years."   Harry Reid is < than most everything.  

Yeah Russia hacked our elections :lol: They wanted the guy who would be tougher on them over Obama/Hillary, whom they walked all over..."y'all" are too much :lol: 

Do explain.

big_dog likes this