big_dog

Washington Post: CIA Final Election Hack Investigation

2,135 posts in this topic

CIA released it's investigation into Russia hackings that were released to Wikileaks. Russia positively involved in an effort to throw votes to Trump. Senate was made aware back in September but Republicans voted to keep it under a lid. To me it looks like Russia won an election. Just think back during the election Trump encouraged Russia to hack into Hillary's 30,000 emails. Trump needs to read the 25th Ammendment and hope his title isn't handed to his VP for reasons pointed out in the ammendment concerning his rhetoric towards encouraging a country that is a threat to our national security. Stay tuned folks, the sh!t storm is about to get interesting.

Edited by big_dog
add

1 minute ago, big_dog said:

Typical response. DrPhil.jpg

No, I just have a real problem with this selective outrage.  Russia leaks private communication within the Democratic Party in order to sway public opinion and it is an outrage.  

A "senior administration official" leaks non-public information in order to sway public opinion and it's ok.  

I think both both situations are ****** up. 

SacFalcFan likes this

1 minute ago, kicker said:

No, I just have a real problem with this selective outrage.  Russia leaks private communication within the Democratic Party in order to sway public opinion and it is an outrage.  

A "senior administration official" leaks non-public information in order to sway public opinion and it's ok.  

Party >>> America 

vanilla2 and JDaveG like this

8 minutes ago, kicker said:

You think those situations are fugged up? Nothing is more fugged up than King Trump. You wait and see how mamy of the positions he filled get confirmed.

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

People are skeptical of this report and are saying it's fake news.  

That was the whole point of starting this attack on media Lo. 

Now no matter what happens the right can just say FAKE!!! and their base will defend it. 

vanilla2 likes this

16 minutes ago, lostone said:

People are skeptical of this report and are saying it's fake news.  

Skeptics of this damaging report: action.jpg

16 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Harry Reid>>>>>>

This above all your idiosyncratic Hillary devotion, is the best example of just how little grasp on reality you really have. Harry Reid has been the biggest piece of crap floating around Washington over the past several decades, yet he is who you pick out as an example of one of the best.

25 minutes ago, kicker said:

Democrats were way more in the tank for Obama 8 years ago.  He had the entire Democratic Party hoodwinked.  

I find it utterly hilarious that those on this board that loathe obama are incredibly quick to compare Trump to him. 

big_dog likes this

1 minute ago, WORilla said:

I find it utterly hilarious that those on this board that loathe obama are incredibly quick to compare Trump to him. 

But in reality though it makes sense and doesn't surprise me one bit.

1 minute ago, kicker said:

Considering that I loathe both, I find the comparison acceptable.  

Oh I'm not saying it's not a fair comparison. 

I just find it funny that a lot of it is "I hate this guy. But my guy acts like that guy so that shows my guy is okay" 

1 minute ago, WORilla said:

Not what he did at all. He attacked the veracity of the report that is trying to delegitimize his election. It should also be noted that the Daily Beast twit that he is referencing cannot even "report" her own bio correctly.

warqHTP.jpg

Jimsmusic™ likes this