silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

14,355 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

WFW is here to get shots in...that's it. He never engages in serious discussion. He made the majority or his posts in rival central. He has to have a rival he can troll. It's what he does. 

Rival central?  What he just talks to himself 

Door Gunner likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dude. It's not about the fact he won. It's his actions and how he is conducting himself. Why don't you understand that? Why aren't you willing to even entertain that idea? I voted for the guy and I'm embarrassed to admit it at this point. He is in over his head.

I would agree with you but the mere fact this started as soon as he was elected says otherwise to me.  I voted for him as well, but some people getting emotional over 50 some odd days in and not letting things play out is a precarious position to take at this point, at least to me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

WFW is here to get shots in...that's it. He never engages in serious discussion. He made the majority or his posts in rival central. He has to have a rival he can troll. It's what he does. 

That wasn't a shot and I think you're going a little overboard on the serious discussion thing.  I've never seen you quite this salty before.  Sorry you're having a bad night.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That wasn't a shot and I think you're going a little overboard on the serious discussion thing.  I've never seen you quite this salty before.  Sorry you're having a bad night.  

I'm really not salty at all and I mean that. I have absolutely no issues with you and I even find you fairly entertaining every once in a while.Your response to my "I don't believe you" gif even made me chuckle.

 

 

You are what you are though. I was just letting Carter know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, toadfishtom said:

Report card on Trump so far : 1st Travel Ban =Fail,2nd Travel Ban =Fail , Trumpcare everybody hates it. Russia investigation not good. Trump tweets and lies about Obama phone tap. Flynn forced out for lying. So far the Trump presidency sucks the big one.

You do know the temporary travel ban will be overturned, right?  Just because a liberal judge is interjecting his personal beliefs on and EO that is constitutional doesn't mean the EO is a fail.  I disagree with the Russia investigation.  There is no evidence there, and pretty much has been debunked at this point.  The Flynn thing, he lied to Pence, so you are not wrong about that.  But it sounds to me you have let the Media put a bug in your ear because 50 days can not one POTUS be judged by.  

If we went by that it was about the same time the BP oil spill occurred and to be honest he was overwhelmed by the

 I would rather hear your assessment 1 year from now when cooler heads have time to prevail.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm really not salty at all and I mean that. I have absolutely no issues with you and I even find you fairly entertaining every once in a while.Your response to my "I don't believe you" gif even made me chuckle.

 

 

You are what you are though. I was just letting Carter know. 

I think adults can make their own decision about posters, don't you?  RC was a different time and a different place, there were some bad hombres in there and people were fighting for survival in that place, which should have no bearing on how posting in here goes.  Just cause I have a certain opinion though, I don't consider it trolling, as I don't consider it trolling when I discuss other's opinions on here.  Just food for thought is all.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Goreadup believes what he reads on RT. 

Actually it was the MSM that reported on the wiretaps and the declassification of information. That has all be posted here. It has also been all over the news about the lies the Obama administration told to congress.

Oh the person who believes they are still sending divers into that river to find Saddam's WMDs is lecturing me on what I believe. LOL! You probably also believe Trump colluded with the Russians based on those same articles that mentioned wiretaps.  The person that has supported the candidates that lead us into every war in human history until 50 days ago is going to lecture me on bias. LOL! You are a weak minded joke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

WFW is here to get shots in...that's it. He never engages in serious discussion. He made the majority of his posts in rival central. He has to have a rival he can troll. It's what he does. 

If I didn't know better, I would say he was getting paid for each response he gets on the boards.  He acts like getting lots of responses, even if they are negative, is validation for him.  It's kind of sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Actually it was the MSM that reported on the wiretaps and the declassification of information. That has all be posted here. It has also been all over the news about the lies the Obama administration told to congress.

Oh the person who believes they are still sending divers into that river to find Saddam's WMDs is lecturing me on what I believe. LOL! You probably also believe Trump colluded with the Russians based on those same articles that mentioned wiretaps.  The person that has supported the candidates that lead us into every war in human history until 50 days ago is going to lecture me on bias. LOL! You are a weak minded joke!

Your president, much to the chargrin of your hero, Ron Paul, has quadrupled our droning. You're an ignorant immoral fool. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If I didn't know better, I would say he was getting paid for each response he gets on the boards.  He acts like getting lots of responses, even if they are negative, is validation for him.  It's kind of sad.

It's very sad. I feel really, really sorry for him. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sobeit said:

This article is wrong. You people still do not get it.

The article is pretty close. My family has been hard core democrats for multiple generations. My grandfather gave me a brass donkey as a kid. he got it from working with Hubert Humphrey's campaign.

This is the first election my parents voted Republican...ever. the democrats lost the union workers and is driving others away with their extreme social transformation agendas. 

The democrats can reverse this trend by focusing on America's interest first and getting out the social manipulation agendas. 

Growing up I was told Democrats were for the working man and Republicans were for the rich. That's changing as democrats are for a global agenda that puts America on the back burner in favor of world prosperity over national prosperity. I have not seen a high profile Democrat in a several election cycles that has a focus on the United States of America as their primary focus. It's solely now on

Social manipulation

Undermining immigration laws

Repealing the 2nd amendment

Killing babies

Giving away "free" everything

Degrading others who oppose their ideology

Anti police

Anti military

Anti American flag

Anti Pledge

Anti American in general

Democrats have an image problem the eyes of many. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would agree with you but the mere fact this started as soon as he was elected says otherwise to me.  I voted for him as well, but some people getting emotional over 50 some odd days in and not letting things play out is a precarious position to take at this point, at least to me.  

Ok look, I am not going to deny that people acted completely ridiculous after he won. There is no denying that.

I had liberal friends honestly rejoicing after Romney lost, telling me that people feel relieved because they feel like we avoided death. This was said to me in an emotional, genuine way after I engaged them on why tf they think Obama is so great. I've been this guy with liberals as well. So the reaction doesn't necessarily surprise me with Trump. However, I think the point of using that as a defense for him is long passed and immaterial. His record stands on its own merits, not the hurt feelings of progressives who disagree. I don't understand why people don't objectively observe and hold these people accountable.

Trump has lied, alienated some of his own staff, alienated our intelligence community, disrespected and alienated our allies. He has taken credit (and been given credit by his supporters) for things that are not his to claim, recklessly accused political rivals of crimes he can't prove, and shown he is little more than campaign shtick to this point. 

The breaking point for me is his support for a military strategy that is not only failing but killing many innocent people and creating more problems. His response to being accountable for the mission in Yemen which killed the Navy SEAL he was more than happy to parade before Congress was also terrible.

I have lost so much respect for Trump because of HIS actions and attitudes. What these sore loser liberals think doesn't even enter the equation.

Jpowers and bdog 29 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Worzone said:

The article is pretty close. My family has been hard core democrats for multiple generations. My grandfather gave me a brass donkey as a kid. he got it from working with Hubert Humphrey's campaign.

This is the first election my parents voted Republican...ever. the democrats lost the union workers and is driving others away with their extreme social transformation agendas. 

The democrats can reverse this trend by focusing on America's interest first and getting out the social manipulation agendas. 

Growing up I was told Democrats were for the working man and Republicans were for the rich. That's changing as democrats are for a global agenda that puts America on the back burner in favor of world prosperity over national prosperity. I have not seen a high profile Democrat in a several election cycles that has a focus on the United States of America as their primary focus. It's solely now on

Social manipulation

Undermining immigration laws

Repealing the 2nd amendment

Killing babies

Giving away "free" everything

Degrading others who oppose their ideology

Anti police

Anti military

Anti American flag

Anti Pledge

Anti American in general

Democrats have an image problem the eyes of many. 

You've been voting for baby kill in' democrats for a long time to be a preacher of the one true word non-denominational word of Jesus that only you can interpret correctly. Awfully convenient this was this was the first time your clan voted republican. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Worzone said:

The article is pretty close. My family has been hard core democrats for multiple generations. My grandfather gave me a brass donkey as a kid. he got it from working with Hubert Humphrey's campaign.

This is the first election my parents voted Republican...ever. the democrats lost the union workers and is driving others away with their extreme social transformation agendas. 

The democrats can reverse this trend by focusing on America's interest first and getting out the social manipulation agendas. 

Growing up I was told Democrats were for the working man and Republicans were for the rich. That's changing as democrats are for a global agenda that puts America on the back burner in favor of world prosperity over national prosperity. I have not seen a high profile Democrat in a several election cycles that has a focus on the United States of America as their primary focus. It's solely now on

Social manipulation

Undermining immigration laws

Repealing the 2nd amendment

Killing babies

Giving away "free" everything

Degrading others who oppose their ideology

Anti police

Anti military

Anti American flag

Anti Pledge

Anti American in general

Democrats have an image problem the eyes of many. 

Don't take this wrong but, this made me chuckle a bit.  I'm sure there is a joke in there somewhere? :D 

On another note, something must have really gotten to the core of your parents feelings to shift there vote after all that time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

You've been voting for baby kill in' democrats for a long time to be a preacher of the one true word non-denominational word of Jesus that only you can interpret correctly. Awfully convenient this was this was the first time your clan voted republican. 

I take several issues into consideration when voting Nero or Domition. Take yoyr pick. Republicans have shown contempt and hate for the poor for ages on top of other failures and moral debauchery. 

toadfishtom likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Worzone said:

The article is pretty close. My family has been hard core democrats for multiple generations. My grandfather gave me a brass donkey as a kid. he got it from working with Hubert Humphrey's campaign.

This is the first election my parents voted Republican...ever. the democrats lost the union workers and is driving others away with their extreme social transformation agendas. 

The democrats can reverse this trend by focusing on America's interest first and getting out the social manipulation agendas. 

Growing up I was told Democrats were for the working man and Republicans were for the rich. That's changing as democrats are for a global agenda that puts America on the back burner in favor of world prosperity over national prosperity. I have not seen a high profile Democrat in a several election cycles that has a focus on the United States of America as their primary focus. It's solely now on

Social manipulation

Undermining immigration laws

Repealing the 2nd amendment

Killing babies

Giving away "free" everything

Degrading others who oppose their ideology

Anti police

Anti military

Anti American flag

Anti Pledge

Anti American in general

Democrats have an image problem the eyes of many. 

You list is my point. It is not as much about those jobs as it is everything on that list. It is the left pressing on the never of everything sane and reasonable. It is about them only craving power and over turning every social norm. It is more than just auto jobs and they kid themselves pretending that it is. This is why I pointed out they should read Osama's writing about why they really hate us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Worzone said:

I take several issues into consideration when voting Nero or Domition. Take yoyr pick. Republicans have shown contempt and hate for the poor for ages on top of other failures and moral debauchery. 

This is pure gibberish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

This is pure gibberish. 

Voting isn't about 1 issue. Early Christians weren't arguing over which wicked leader is better. So voting is a personal choice. Vote, don't vote, Democrat, Republican, independent, whatever. It's your choice. What issues you find most important. No party is the party of God and this nation is not now, nor has it every been truly a Christian nation though it is based on the idea that there must be a God. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Worzone said:

Voting isn't about 1 issue. Early Christians weren't arguing over which wicked leader is better. So voting is a personal choice. Vote, don't vote, Democrat, Republican, independent, whatever. It's your choice. What issues you find most important. No party is the party of God and this nation is not now, nor has it every been truly a Christian nation though it is based on the idea that there must be a God. 

You hypocrite. You rant and rave about how democrats have killed millions of babies when your family has been voting for them for generations. You're up there with sobeit for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Ok look, I am not going to deny that people acted completely ridiculous after he won. There is no denying that.

I had liberal friends honestly rejoicing after Romney lost, telling me that people feel relieved because they feel like we avoided death. This was said to me in an emotional, genuine way after I engaged them on why tf they think Obama is so great. I've been this guy with liberals as well. So the reaction doesn't necessarily surprise me with Trump. However, I think the point of using that as a defense for him is long passed and immaterial. His record stands on its own merits, not the hurt feelings of progressives who disagree. I don't understand why people don't objectively observe and hold these people accountable.

Trump has lied, alienated some of his own staff, alienated our intelligence community, disrespected and alienated our allies. He has taken credit (and been given credit by his supporters) for things that are not his to claim, recklessly accused political rivals of crimes he can't prove, and shown he is little more than campaign shtick to this point. 

The breaking point for me is his support for a military strategy that is not only failing but killing many innocent people and creating more problems. His response to being accountable for the mission in Yemen which killed the Navy SEAL he was more than happy to parade before Congress was also terrible.

I have lost so much respect for Trump because of HIS actions and attitudes. What these sore loser liberals think doesn't even enter the equation.

I hear you but I don't think the time has long passed.  I already said I would give it a year.  You said yourself emotion has played into it for a lot of people.  I don't want to tap into people's emotions because everyone handles things differently, but I have never seen emotions from grown adults such as I have seen this time around.  To me it is a little disconcerting to have that reaction over an election.  We have checks and balances that keeps any POTUS from going rogue.  The fear I see just seems illogical and I believe it is fueled by the media which is there intent in my opinion.  

He is a different Republican (the likes we've never seen) but I believe the party needed him for there very survival.  There is no denying the media is biased towards the GOP and any other GOP candidate from the primaries they would've destroyed by now.  The want a GOP that will go along to get along and that is not Trump.  That is why he has the following right now that he does.  That honeymoon will only last so long though.  After a year, maybe two, he will be judged by his base on merit.  He he is not succeeding you won't have to worry about him because he will be gone.  It's on Trump and the course he sets that will determine his fate.  I'm just not ready to throw in the towel after 50 some odd days when he doesn't even have a full cabinet in place.  Some might say he even acted hastily by trying to do things too fast  before his appointees were all in place.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Your president, much to the chargrin of your hero, Ron Paul, has quadrupled our droning. You're an ignorant immoral fool. 

Right! I understand this. This is what he ran on again. He ran on ending this quickly and not trying to impose our will on countries that do not work us there. Trump did not start them and he did not get us bogged down in a mess for the last 15 years. He has vowed to end it  quickly and not to destabilize it any more.

Where was your outrage when we were starving children to death over there through sanctions? Now you have moral outrage over someone being serious about ending our meddling that has lead to the deaths of 100s of thousands. As far as Paul he is right about interventionism, but having been over there I know what we turned loose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

You hypocrite. You rant and rave about how democrats have killed millions of babies when your family has been voting for them for generations. You're up there with sobeit for me. 

Yeah because I can control how they vote . Stop being a tool. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

 

 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Worzone said:

Yeah because I can control how they vote . Stop being a tool. 

 

You stop being a hypocrite. You voted for the party of baby killers your whole life. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

No one gives a **** what you think or what time period you place on this ******* train wreck. 

^ I guess I could say the same about you?  What you drinking tonight?  From most of your posts I've read in the last hour, I'd say it's a bottle of my life sucks? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now