silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

14,920 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

slapstick_gif_better.0.0.gif

I feel like I'm the cool *** dog in this gif. I'm doing my part but the rest of these ******* have no clue what the **** they are doing.

 

In a way we are all the cool *** dog. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This still leaves some questions though 

If they're all tame as **** why not just release them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, silentbob1272 said:

C67Jb1cWgAAjfiB.jpg

They stole my joke!!

Yeah, I've never liked Maddow so this might be easier for me to say, but **** her and her **** station.  This was definitely Al Capone's vault moment.  She deserves every ounce of crap she's going to get.

JDaveG and holymoses like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

They stole my joke!!

Yeah, I've never liked Maddow so this might be easier for me to say, but **** her and her **** station.  This was definitely Al Capone's vault moment.  She deserves every ounce of crap she's going to get.

The only thing I ask is that those among us who are on Twitter continue posting the tweets where she is catching said ****. 

holymoses and marla_mulder like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Apparently it is a legitimate Assange Twitter account, according to the Daily Caller.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/14/assange-hillary-intelligence-officials-are-quietly-plotting-a-pence-takeover/

The article basically says that Trump agreed to give drone strike power back to CIA because of the "bullying" with the leaks and constant attacks from the intelligence community on Trump.

Idk about the Hillary stuff, but if the CIA has been trying to reign in or pressure the President by playing "politics"--I find that to be pretty scary.

I listened to Pence on the show. She did ask him about it. Pence denied it completely. I'm pretty sure Assange has probably heard something for him to tweet about it. My question would be who did he hear it from and what were their intentions. It could just be someone floating rumors to try to cause infighting in the administration. I have no doubt that some republicans would like to remove Trump.

In no way do I think Trump would cave to pressure from the IC. I think Trumps wants to get us out of the middle east and feels like stream lining the process letting the CIA conduct strikes if they have intelligence is just more efficient.

I have no doubt Trump is aware of what he is up against. All you have to do to understand why Trump is so close to Bannon is look back at who some of Trumps lawyers have been.

Tillerson put the UN and Saudi Arabia on notice today if you did not hear about it. 2 books you might read Big Agenda and Trump's War.

Trump also issued a new EO telling his appointees to streamline and make their departments more efficient. No one is controlling Trump I doubt they could. Trump is in this for the long game.

This is one of the reasons I am paying attention to this healthcare bill. Trump is quietly putting himself in position to remove pretty boy Ryan from speaker.

marla_mulder likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The only thing I ask is that those among us who are on Twitter continue posting the tweets where she is catching said ****. 

Well, I'm not on Twitter and I don't know how to send a twit, but I'll do my part with word of mouth.

marla_mulder likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Well, I'm not on Twitter and I don't know how to send a twit, but I'll do my part with word of mouth.

I know.....old man. I was just using your post to get the message out. It's called a tweet btw. We've told you this several times.

 

I say this as a dude who has pretty much said **** twitter like you have. :lol:

marla_mulder likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I know.....old man. I was just using your post to get the message out. It's called a tweet btw. We've told you this several times.

 

I say this as a dude who has pretty much said **** twitter like you have. :lol:

A tweet?  I think "sending a twit" is more appropriate.

Jpowers and marla_mulder like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The whole thing is stupid.

It does not vindicate Trump like some conservatives seem to think.

It does not answer any question or concern...... the question or concern  about him paying taxes was not really there... the concern was and still is sources of income.

 

It is a stupid thing that Maddow and MSNBC  to pump up.

There were no answers to any of the important questions one way or the other.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I listened to Pence on the show. She did ask him about it. Pence denied it completely. I'm pretty sure Assange has probably heard something for him to tweet about it. My question would be who did he hear it from and what were their intentions. It could just be someone floating rumors to try to cause infighting in the administration. I have no doubt that some republicans would like to remove Trump.

In no way do I think Trump would cave to pressure from the IC. I think Trumps wants to get us out of the middle east and feels like stream lining the process letting the CIA conduct strikes if they have intelligence is just more efficient.

I have no doubt Trump is aware of what he is up against. All you have to do to understand why Trump is so close to Bannon is look back at who some of Trumps lawyers have been.

Tillerson put the UN and Saudi Arabia on notice today if you did not hear about it. 2 books you might read Big Agenda and Trump's War.

Trump also issued a new EO telling his appointees to streamline and make their departments more efficient. No one is controlling Trump I doubt they could. Trump is in this for the long game.

This is one of the reasons I am paying attention to this healthcare bill. Trump is quietly putting himself in position to remove pretty boy Ryan from speaker.

What happened with Saudi? I missed that...

The work I do is mainly in dealing with them, so I'd be interested to know that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

What happened with Saudi? I missed that...

The work I do is mainly in dealing with them, so I'd be interested to know that...

Tillerson told the UN to get serious about human rights or we would pull money. Then he pointed that cannon at Saudi Arabia.

marla_mulder likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

Tillerson told the UN to get serious about human rights or we would pull money. Then he pointed that cannon at Saudi Arabia.

not that that is not a good thing, just we are bombing Yeman and Syria.  We are killing innocents.  Doesn't it seem kind of hypocritical? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I don't even know what the **** that means. :huh:

wtf dafuq what the fuck redman how high

Seriously next time someone complains about anyone here making fun of a woman's looks, please quote this. Capologists post is one of the most ridiculous thing I've seen here and nobody bats an eye. I don't even like Maddow but WTF. 

If anyone said this about Hillary, Ivanka, KellyAnne...you know what would hit the fan. 

Edited by Sturgil Simpson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lostone said:

not that that is not a good thing, just we are bombing Yeman and Syria.  We are killing innocents.  Doesn't it seem kind of hypocritical? 

Yeah I hate that we are there. I would gladly reenlist and go back tomorrow if we would stop all the droning defeat ISIS and get out. I really think the only way to avoid most of that is to send in the personnel. It is a tough war to fight and keep civilian casualties low. We started the mess and need to get it under control.

It has been Christians hit the hardest by the chaos we started there. Obama allowed only 56 Christian refugees from Syria when 100,000s of thousands fled. They are a very interesting group having survived there as long as they have, and some of them having a very long history. Their story never gets enough attention and they have been targeted there by the radical groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, marla_mulder said:

But who the **** really cares about tax returns from 2005? Honestly?

I still maintain that I don't care about any of his tax returns...if he did something illegal, the IRS would have done something. I just don't get the fascination...from any year.

Yeah, I would have to agree.

I'm not a fan Of Maddow(at All). I'm trying to figure out what I missed in the story. If this was suppose to be a "gotcha", then she failed..and may have been involved in something illegal by airing the Taxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read the last 6 pages... had no idea about the Maddow tax return thing until I read the tweet on here just now, but even when I read that my reaction was LOL clickbait.

6 pages later, I'm mostly stunned that anyone actually tuned in to watch, let alone expected anything more than a ratings stunt.

giphy1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah just caught up myself. White House takes weeks to confirm the presidents own words but they sure did jump on the authenticity of this reeeeeaaaal quick :lol: 

Looks like Maddow got played.

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

wtf dafuq what the fuck redman how high

Seriously next time someone complains about anyone here making fun of a woman's looks, please quote this. Capologists post is one of the most ridiculous thing I've seen here and nobody bats an eye. I don't even like Maddow but WTF. 

If anyone said this about Hillary, Ivanka, KellyAnne...you know what would hit the fan. 

5768aead8622d_LIGHTEN_UP_FRANCIS.jpg.f3d4ca02dc50fb28a72029a18a41ab34.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I don't even know what the **** that means. :huh:

Bitter, mad at the world.  Just struck me as appropriate for her.  It's a close race between her and Nancy Grace on my list of people I despise and who's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, capologist said:

Bitter, mad at the world.  Just struck me as appropriate for her.  It's a close race between her and Nancy Grace on my list of people I despise and who's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard for me...

I like their voices. That's why they make Fords and Chevys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, defcon4 said:

Yeah, I would have to agree.

I'm not a fan Of Maddow(at All). I'm trying to figure out what I missed in the story. If this was suppose to be a "gotcha", then she failed..and may have been involved in something illegal by airing the Taxes.

She thought all us poor folk, (they call us "normies") would be outraged by the taxes he was able to legally avoid due to taking losses. 

She's not very bright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now